UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

5/6/14 2:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
luciiho
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Greatest MMA Genius of all time. That site is the funniest shit eva! Dr Lee has all the characters down and most of the characters are people that I know on this thread. Warren Mayone is an MMA Genius. He may actually be crazy because that guy isn't afraid of shit! I became a fan of his immediately after I saw The Greatest MMA Genius of all time site.
5/6/14 4:28 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanHendersonsDentures - 
DeuceDroppin - Haha...No offense gents, but where were all of you cool posters a few days back when all the white knights were so hot and heavy??? Fuckers! Phone Post 3.0

Just to be clear, you tell them to fuck off and go away when they are in the thread. An when they leave and decide to stay away you talk shit?

Maybe that's why they do it, and maybe you should get a life. I get why MMAguy would talk shit and tell people to fuck off, its his thread after all.

You are just a pathetic little groupie who wants to feel important.

You are a real cunt, you know that?

Go the way your fuck buddy atkinson did and leave.

Jesus christ you pieces of shit know how to fuck up a fun thread.
5/6/14 4:50 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/06/14 4:50 PM
luciiho - The Greatest MMA Genius of all time. That site is the funniest shit eva! Dr Lee has all the characters down and most of the characters are people that I know on this thread. Warren Mayone is an MMA Genius. He may actually be crazy because that guy isn't afraid of shit! I became a fan of his immediately after I saw The Greatest MMA Genius of all time site.

I agree! it is amazing!!!

Did you see the pics of warren sucking a dudes dick on www.matbattle.com?

its on like the 4th or 5th page of pics...

I wonder what warren has to say about that!

5/7/14 11:43 AM
DeuceDroppin

DanHendersonsDentures -
DeuceDroppin - Haha...No offense gents, but where were all of you cool posters a few days back when all the white knights were so hot and heavy??? Fuckers! Phone Post 3.0

Just to be clear, you tell them to fuck off and go away when they are in the thread. An when they leave and decide to stay away you talk shit?

Maybe that's why they do it, and maybe you should get a life. I get why MMAguy would talk shit and tell people to fuck off, its his thread after all.

You are just a pathetic little groupie who wants to feel important.
Aaaahhhhhhhh...How cute! I picked up mmaguy's stalker!

First...I didn't tell anyone to fuck off or go away.

Second...You are the definition of a keyboard warrior. Would you like to step out from behind the keyboard? Phone Post 3.0
5/10/14 7:28 PM
LonelyMan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - yea there are two sides with every coin. will mmaguy30 aka dave roy show heads and sign up to fight this lee guy aka warren or just keep telling tales

Yeah... and there are 100 different screen names for just one guy.
5/12/14 10:11 AM
bluntboi

THE GREATEST MMA GENIUS OF ALL TIME.COM That Dr Lee What a guy lol Burn one and read that. It's funny shit man. Buzz
5/12/14 11:53 AM
mmaguy30

nothing creepy to see here... move along... move along
5/15/14 2:22 PM
DeuceDroppin

Funny that the white knights here feel so sorry for this idiot for being picked on, yet he keeps "TTTing" his own thread! Phone Post 3.0
5/15/14 2:44 PM
HexRei

KaneCung - It does not surprise me that this Dave Roy guy (mmaguy30) is hiding from Warren Mayone. Warren Mayone will snap him in half.

Fucking really dude? How many accounts have you got here now? Serious question, are you mentally ill?
5/15/14 3:18 PM
mmaguy30

KaneCung - It does not surprise me that this Dave Roy guy (mmaguy30) is hiding from Warren Mayone. Warren Mayone will snap him in half.

I am NOT hiding!!!

And my last name is NOT ROy!!

My Name is Dave lang and I am in Mcgraw NY!!!!

damn!
5/17/14 7:02 PM
LonelyMan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Say it with me Master Iron Claw.... Dave L........A.......N......G.......

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ALMIGHTY

L...........................A............................N..................G......

David Lang would shred your iron claw and knock you into oblivion.
5/17/14 7:28 PM
mmaguy30

^ this.
5/17/14 11:51 PM
jcblass
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We should start a full on kickstarter campaign to bring together the internet's "best" fake martial artists and hold a 1 night tournament. The winner gets the donated amount

We can invite.

Dave Lang
Todd Kenueke
Warren Mayon
John Decyk
Matt Barvo

etc....

Would be SOOO awesome and pumped for this.
5/18/14 3:16 AM
LonelyMan

jcblass - We should start a full on kickstarter campaign to bring together the internet's "best" fake martial artists and hold a 1 night tournament. The winner gets the donated amount

We can invite.

Dave Lang
Todd Kenueke
Warren Mayon
John Decyk
Matt Barvo

etc....

Would be SOOO awesome and pumped for this.

Oh Lord, that would be awesome!!
5/18/14 3:34 AM
stopclock

Sub to read through Phone Post 3.0
5/18/14 3:45 AM
stopclock

Sub to read through Phone Post 3.0
5/18/14 7:32 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how many times warren has gone to matbattle to look for his suck dick pics.
5/18/14 8:41 PM
mmaguy30

OMG... THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.
5/18/14 8:51 PM
Tiresias
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

peacetakker - Life can't be that fucked up?

it can be somtimes. i looked through this thread and online and it looks this Dave Roy loser (MMAGUY30) is afraid to fight Warren Mayone.  That guy is a real mma genius and so I'm not surprised he's scared. 

5/18/14 9:13 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
957 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was talking to my buddy from the usa. He tells me warren is well known in his area as a cheap rent boy. Said he is blacklisted among the local gay community as he is known to be riddled with homo STDs.

Weird Phone Post 3.0
5/19/14 3:17 PM
DeuceDroppin

Tiresias -
peacetakker - Life can't be that fucked up?

it can be somtimes. i looked through this thread and online and it looks this Dave Roy loser (MMAGUY30) is afraid to fight Warren Mayone.  That guy is a real mma genius and so I'm not surprised he's scared. 

Welcome to the dark side! I've always thought that you seem like a decent guy, then you act like a dick on these fraud threads. Glad you seem to be seeing the "light"!

The end of the last page was FUCKING EPIC! Phone Post 3.0
5/19/14 5:06 PM
DrBoogerLips
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

peacetakker - I watched one of the first UFC Events a few nites ago and I noticed that Dave Roy aka MMAGUY30 was the referee. He looked like a pencil with ears. The pencil eraser is his bald head of course.

This is funny.  Well done Lee.  

5/19/14 6:13 PM
mattloveslamp
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later Phone Post 3.0
5/20/14 12:41 AM
LonelyMan

mmaguy30 - OMG... THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

^^this^^

He is now having full blown conversations with himself on this forum.. yikes
5/21/14 1:55 PM
patsully98
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Mmaguy is also known as Dave Roy? And lee is Warren Mayone? Because I don't think that was clear from the hundred fucking posts from sensei iron claw's myriad accounts. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.