UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

5/1/14 11:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I get a mod to change my name to "mmaguy aka dave roy"

its crazy how every new member is from the Boston area, knows Giant Lee, and call me mmaguy aka dave roy...

wierd.
5/1/14 11:53 AM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it wasn't so damn funny and entertaining, I'd request an ip check on all of Warren's accounts. As it stands, I'm curious how many accounts this weirdo will end up with! Anyone care to do a tally so far? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/14 11:57 AM
mmaguy30
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol...

If I took the 10 min to go back and count them all, people might think I am spending a crazy amount of time devoted to this and vote me down and call me fat and a loser...

I cant handle that anymore, so I'm gonna leave it to someone else.

I am going to bet it ends up being 20+ though...
5/1/14 11:59 AM
BassAssassin
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly except for the fact we haven't asked, I'm surprised a mod hasn't done so already! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/14 12:06 PM
mmaguy30

I dont want any mods interfereing... even though its a clear and obvious violation of teh rules... its too funny.

Its like the guy does not even read our responses either.

I was thinking about starting a different thread and seeing if I can get Warren and all his other buddies living in his head to jump in and talk to each other.
5/1/14 3:08 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Notice now Atkinson left the other white knights all settled down Phone Post 3.0
5/1/14 3:23 PM
mmaguy30

dont say that... those turds will pipe up just to spite you.
5/1/14 8:02 PM
DrBoogerLips
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi guys!

5/1/14 8:05 PM
BassAssassin
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey boog Phone Post 3.0
5/1/14 9:55 PM
BiggRigg
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU for cliffs??
5/2/14 6:59 AM
mmaguy30

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
mmaguy30 - Cliffs:

Years ago some of us encountered a kinda nutty guy named Warren "giant lee" mayone up in New england

He made some pretty crazy martial arts claims. (LONG STORY but funny)

He ended up fighting Bobby Diaz in Boston. Bobby knocked the shit out of him... bad.

Warren maintains that he actually beat bobby, but was disqualified and or cheated when bobby beat him outside the ropes (he got his ass kicked right out of the ring...)

For the next year of so (this was all 2004) he entertained us up in NE with some wacky claims, crazy emails, general fuckery... it was all fun and left alone.

Fast forward 9 years, and I stumble onto his myspace... in it we find that he is training others, named himself a purple belt, and making even more outrageous claims

He claims to be an undercover secret agent for the FBI

He claims he is involved in high level mafia cases

claims to be an assassin/special secret agent

He puts up dozens of videos of him training others

We find he has gotten some of the craziest tattoos you will ever see... including the name and logos of a imaginary fight organization he invented...

I posted the new material and laughs were had

a UG'r contacted him and started receiving the most wacked out emails ever... its then we see this dude is actually batshit crazy.

A bunch of internet white knights get involved becasue it is all so wrong to laugh at this dude.

The thread pretty much dies.

fast forward another year, warren makes a few websites, they are examples of some deep intense insanity... like fucking bars on the windows rubber room batshit crazy.

He starts creating profiles here, posting links to the sites, and having a full on conversation with himself through his multiple identities...

He is still reallllll y hung up on his one and only MMA fight from 10 years ago.

A few white knights show up again to vomit on the thread...

Warren is still talking to himself, thinking we dont know that all these profiles are him... OR suddenly 10 years later a ton of people at a ammy MMA event in a bar in boston remember this 1 fight and are all so pissed off by the disservice done to the fighters, they are now all becoming members of this forum to complain about it... I am not sure which.

Warren in convinced I am a man named Dave Roy.

warren is playing in his own shit.

thats about it.

summary

cliffs
5/2/14 7:52 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know if you've seen this thread or not mmaguy, but this guy is a convicted rapist and claiming bjj black belt:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2279687/New-fake-black-beltClaimed-BB-from-Ricardo-Gurgel/?&page=1

just fyi
5/2/14 3:32 PM
mmaguy30

I saw it when it first came out, I thought he had been delt with and closed up.. never really followed it.

contrary to what the trolls would have you believe I am not all over the world spending every waking second fucking with BJJ frauds...

just the funny ones. or ones that peak my interest.
5/2/14 5:05 PM
Meatgrinder
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Newton, MA

The intro for the BJ guy was hilarious.

5/2/14 8:01 PM
MrHockey77
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad I stuck with this one. Those websites are creepy as fuck. Like a fucking serial killer movie.
5/3/14 11:09 AM
amherstraven668

I found The Greatest MMA Genius of all time on google. It is a great tribute to this thread. What they did is just amazing.
5/3/14 11:24 AM
bostoncremefly

yea greatestmmagenius is obvious a work of brilliance but i think it's the scary pics of dr lee aka warren that keeps mmaguy30 aka dave roy running from him
5/3/14 11:26 AM
bostoncremefly

is the dead pic for real
5/3/14 11:26 AM
bostoncremefly

how do we post pics on here or is that only something that mmaguy30 aka dave roy is allowed to do?
5/3/14 8:18 PM
mmaguy30

Its something only I am allowed to do.

I have a pic of warren mayone with a dudes dick in his mouth, I am going to post it later.
5/3/14 8:18 PM
mmaguy30

amherstraven668 - I found The Greatest MMA Genius of all time on google. It is a great tribute to this thread. What they did is just amazing.

WELCOME!!!!
5/3/14 8:38 PM
DeuceDroppin

mmaguy30 - Its something only I am allowed to do.

I have a pic of warren mayone with a dudes dick in his mouth, I am going to post it later.
When I first saw that pic I thought it was a photo shop. Upon further investigation, it appears to be real. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/14 9:09 PM
1inchpunch

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving Phone Post 3.0
5/3/14 9:14 PM
KneeToFaceKO

bostoncremefly - how do we post pics on here or is that only something that mmaguy30 aka dave roy is allowed to do?
Dooooooooochebag is a dooooooooochebag. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/14 9:17 PM
KTX
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to thank mmaguy aka dave lang for creating this site of web and allowing me to also have the ability to post pictures. All I had to do was register as an affiliate on his main site, matbattle.com! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.