UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

5/18/14 7:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
guesswhatchickenbutt
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how many times warren has gone to matbattle to look for his suck dick pics.
5/18/14 8:20 PM
peacetakker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched one of the first UFC Events a few nites ago and I noticed that Dave Roy aka MMAGUY30 was the referee. He looked like a pencil with ears. The pencil eraser is his bald head of course.
5/18/14 8:28 PM
bostoncremefly

lol last night we were watch one of the mma fights and one of my buddies said that ref's face looks like porky pig. the referee was kevin mcdonald. lol
5/18/14 8:34 PM
peacetakker

Isn't ref Kevin Mcdonald the one that made the wrong decision with the lee guy ten years ago? And didn't people say that he looked like a pig then too?
5/18/14 8:37 PM
bostoncremefly

ya thats him dude. but i don't think he was that fat back then. i bet if he smiled he'd have pointed teeth like a pig lol
5/18/14 8:40 PM
peacetakker

Where did Bobby Diaz disappear to?
5/18/14 8:41 PM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG... THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.
5/18/14 8:43 PM
bostoncremefly

the buzz around town is that he got depressed around a year ago so he went back to selling crack.
5/18/14 8:44 PM
peacetakker

Life can't be that fucked up?
5/18/14 8:46 PM
bostoncremefly

who knows
5/18/14 8:51 PM
Tiresias
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

peacetakker - Life can't be that fucked up?

it can be somtimes. i looked through this thread and online and it looks this Dave Roy loser (MMAGUY30) is afraid to fight Warren Mayone.  That guy is a real mma genius and so I'm not surprised he's scared. 

5/18/14 9:13 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was talking to my buddy from the usa. He tells me warren is well known in his area as a cheap rent boy. Said he is blacklisted among the local gay community as he is known to be riddled with homo STDs.

Weird Phone Post 3.0
5/19/14 3:17 PM
DeuceDroppin

Tiresias -
peacetakker - Life can't be that fucked up?

it can be somtimes. i looked through this thread and online and it looks this Dave Roy loser (MMAGUY30) is afraid to fight Warren Mayone.  That guy is a real mma genius and so I'm not surprised he's scared. 

Welcome to the dark side! I've always thought that you seem like a decent guy, then you act like a dick on these fraud threads. Glad you seem to be seeing the "light"!

The end of the last page was FUCKING EPIC! Phone Post 3.0
5/19/14 5:06 PM
DrBoogerLips
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

peacetakker - I watched one of the first UFC Events a few nites ago and I noticed that Dave Roy aka MMAGUY30 was the referee. He looked like a pencil with ears. The pencil eraser is his bald head of course.

This is funny.  Well done Lee.  

5/19/14 6:13 PM
mattloveslamp
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later Phone Post 3.0
5/20/14 12:41 AM
LonelyMan
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - OMG... THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

^^this^^

He is now having full blown conversations with himself on this forum.. yikes
5/21/14 1:55 PM
patsully98
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Mmaguy is also known as Dave Roy? And lee is Warren Mayone? Because I don't think that was clear from the hundred fucking posts from sensei iron claw's myriad accounts. Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 5:58 AM
VinegarStrokes
438 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many accounts has Lee used in this thread? Crazy Phone Post 3.0
5/22/14 10:27 PM
LonelyMan
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
8 days ago
LonelyMan

Any word on this gent? This and the Dave Lang thread on this site of web has me glued. Dave Roy? Any answers? LOL
8 days ago
Bingo'ed in Brazil
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Phone Post 3.0
7 days ago
Vulva Fabulous
772 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -

I think we have a winner here folks, I have stumbled onto some of the greatest MMA fraud material I have ever seen. Trust me when I say you will not believe your eyes...

I wanna do this right, I need 2 or three trusted volunteers to help gather some of the goods... ONLY names I recognize from previous threads need apply...

I can say this, this guy is a legend...and was "kinda" outed once before long long ago on another site, and many of you are gonna flip out when you see this stuff.. PLEASE don't say the name if you think you know it until we post everything we have... I don't want the video instructional s of him teaching BJJ and striking taken down before we have them all screen capped and saved...

EDIT:

I am adding a pic now..a bit of a teaser, if you knoqw who this is, just keep it to yourself while we gather the goods!

+3 for mmaguy, one of my favs Phone Post 3.0
7 days ago
AssassinsNATION

jcblass - We should start a full on kickstarter campaign to bring together the internet's "best" fake martial artists and hold a 1 night tournament. The winner gets the donated amount

We can invite.

Dave Lang
Todd Kenueke
Warren Mayon
John Decyk
Matt Barvo

etc....

Would be SOOO awesome and pumped for this.
Title it "Friday night sissy fights" Phone Post 3.0
7 days ago
GOREILLAMAN
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So glad this thread popped back up. Can't believe this fucking guy and all of his accounts. Brilliant. Phone Post 3.0
7 days ago
GOREILLAMAN
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So glad this thread popped back up. Can't believe this fucking guy and all of his accounts. Brilliant. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.