UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The greatest MMA fraud of all time.

16 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave, you silly cunt,

Refute ANYTHING you said? lol, come on you fuckign idiot...

You go ahead and back up those claims with some evidence or facts... please.

You go ahead and show where I "lied about owning a gym"

Show were I "lied" about my fight record

PLEASE tell me I make "all this money but cant prove any of it"

SHow where I have EVER been part of any pyramid scheme of any kind

and lastly "international export scam"?? LOL I bought a car for an exporter, and made a nice profit, before doing it I asked here if anyone else here had done it... several had... there is NOTHING illegal about it, and I never tried to involve anyone else, several asked how to do it, I passed their info to the guy I worked for, I don't know, or care if anything ever came of it...

Since I have bought several, made nice money, and never mentioned here at all.

So really Dave, fuck off... you are such a bitchy little cunt.

You make all these wild accusations, cant back any of them up with any fact... dont know what the fuck you are talking about, and generally act like a serious cunt on these forums...

there are several threads all literally BEGGING you to fuck off and leave for good...

whats you deal man? You stalk me on here, spewing the same bullshit in every thread... did the whole gamestop debacle really damage you that bad? Or did your uncle Brian touch you in a bad place when you were small?

You really just ruin almost any thread you enter...

just fuck off... leave, you are not wanted here.
16 days ago
jcblass
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boston Cremefly, do you think you could defeat Todd Kenueke in a fight?
16 days ago
Loiosh
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - It's really wierd... Mumbling and saying this and saying that is a cry baby act! Why do some people feel that they have to defend or protect MMAGUY30, Mr Dave Roy? Dave can't be that incapable? Seeing mumbling this and that hasn't accomplished anything but stress and head aches for us regarding this Warren Mayone guy, we need to pat Dave Roy on his back and encourage him strongly that he can do this! As of now MMAGUY30, Mr Dave Roy has been embarrassing us over the last couple of years by avoiding and denying the many fight requests that Warren Mayone has called him out on. We need to breath confidence and strength into Dave Roy so he will fing the courage to stand up and fight this Warren Mayone guy. Come on Dave show us that you do have confidence and that you are a real man and just fight the guy. Who knows you may be able to beat him? Get all of his crazy pic's out of your head and forget his genius writing and make us proud. It's only a fight against someone that you don't like for whatever reason? Did you ever meet this guy? Did you ever see him in person? What do you have to fear?

For fuck's sakes, if you want anybody to read your endless stream of gobbledygook, hit the enter key once in a while.
16 days ago
JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bostoncremefly - Oh please stop! You're ruining our story. We can't get our rocks off anymore since you've been around and our fables are upon us. Oh stop... Please stop it! You're hurting us! Oh Oh
please our fun is in hiding reality and making things up to feel good inside. Please, please let that Warren Mayone guy be dead. We can't take it anymore. Wait a minute is he coming back to haunt us? Oh shit! Is that possible? I don't know I'm really not that smart? Cut the shit MMAGUT30, Mr dave Roy and just fight the guy! It's only Warren Mayone remeber the guy that you stole his email items? Ya... the guy that you say is this and that? The guy that made sure that you'd never step foot in NYS because of Your arrest warrants! Man up and fight the guy or stay a babbler!
I...er....ahhh...

Nope, Sensei Iron Claw's English skills are so bad that I have no idea wtf is going on here. Can anyone translate communication attempts from people whose shoe size is larger than their IQ?? Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
LonelyMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

really fuckface Mayone?
16 days ago
Bailx
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub.
16 days ago
Song2
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bailx - sub.
Are you gonna read this whole thing? Thats some good reading if you do Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
RSGTT_SonOfJockstrap
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Warren retarded or just crazy?
16 days ago
Sex Chicken
952 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Retarded like a fox!

16 days ago
Song2
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RSGTT_SonOfJockstrap - Is Warren retarded or just crazy?
Tardcraygay

Half tard
Half cray
Half gay Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.