UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Two Things (Sponsors Help)

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1/10/13 4:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 2:37 AM

1) Invicta Fighting Championships 5 has been announced for April 6th in CALIFORNIA!! 

I've also been announced as appearing on the card YAY :) This means that I want to meet ALL of you Cali UGers at some point!!

2) Liz Carmouche has offered me to come be a part of her UFC 157 camp for Ronda Rousey!! ANY SPONSORS out there want to help me get over to the US for this?? It falls in line for my IFC 5 camp as well!! Miesha Tate has also offered for me to come train with her but it all comes down to $$$ like anything in life :(

Also... if any fighter management firms out there would like to take me on board... I'm all ears :) My husband has been my manager for the past 3 years but he admits he has taken me as far as he can take me with his contacts... anyone wanna jump on board & help a poor little Australian girl live her dreams & entertain her 26,000 + fan base?? :)

1/10/13 4:38 PM
mma shill
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Rowdy! Phone Post
1/10/13 4:38 PM
ChaosOverkill
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice hope you can find a way there

1/10/13 4:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where in Cali... That's my Stomping Ground? Phone Post
1/10/13 4:46 PM
bearockbrobama
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please help this amazing women.

If I didn't have little girls to feed, my money would be yours. Phone Post
1/10/13 4:48 PM
RowdyBec
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going down at the Bren Events Center in Irvine :)

How good would my fight prep be if I got to be a part of helping Liz's which is mostly wrestling/grappling!! Sponsors where you at :)

rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep this at the top folks!

I'm sure someone will come along and help you out Rowdy.

RowdyBec

Ryann Von Doom -  I'm too small time for you at this point. Phone Post

LOLBURGER!! Your support is always appreciated RVD :)

1/10/13 4:54 PM
RowdyBec

rkilla - 

I hope so!! :) I just wanna fight & live my dream... open to any ideas, sponsorship or management!!

1/10/13 4:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Set up a fund raiser page ... Start a thread here and I bet we could get you Across the Water....There's a lot of good peeps here.

Design a sweet ass UG/Bec shirt and do a Pre-Sale, similar to what I, Wbensken and Wendy did For FranksFight With the "Give Cancer the Creeps" shirt.... I think we raised like $750 after all said and done and no outa pocket cost as you have a Pre sale for 1-2weeks and then use money brought in to print n ship T's... Also a Raffle would be cool.... With a day training, hanging, feeding w/you as the prize....example... 20$ a ticket ... Limit entries to 100-200 people so odds of winning are better ... That 2-4k$.... Hang out with a fan for the day, well Worth it for you n a fan...just a few thoughts.

I'm opening a FoodTruck/catering biz with my little Bro here in the next few months, might try n buy little piece of booty space from you in a few months for our logo n website. Phone Post
1/10/13 5:03 PM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Bec!

I would love to see you fight Calderwood. That fight is bitter sweet for me, I would have to root for Calderwood because I'm Scottish, but I could never root against a UG'er! :)

It would be a fun fight but I would want both of you to win, lol.

1/10/13 5:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Set up a fund raiser page ... Start a thread here and I bet we could get you Across the Water....There's a lot of good peeps here.

Design a sweet ass UG/Bec shirt and do a Pre-Sale, similar to what I, Wbensken and Wendy did For FranksFight With the "Give Cancer the Creeps" shirt.... I think we raised like $750 after all said and done and no outa pocket cost as you have a Pre sale for 1-2weeks and then use money brought in to print n ship T's... Also a Raffle would be cool.... With a day training, hanging, feeding w/you as the prize....example... 20$ a ticket ... Limit entries to 100-200 people so odds of winning are better ... That 2-4k$.... Hang out with a fan for the day, well Worth it for you n a fan...just a few thoughts.

I'm opening a FoodTruck/catering biz with my little Bro here in the next few months, might try n buy little piece of booty space from you in a few months for our logo n website. Phone Post
T-Shirt idea... "Get Becs Back" 20$-25$ I buy all day long!! Phone Post
1/10/13 5:07 PM
RowdyBec

I was thinking about starting up a Kickstarter account but I really don't want to accept money from my supporters :(

Hopefully a sponsor can jump on board & help me out!! I'm not greedy... I just need a little help :)

1/10/13 5:08 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Use your LOLburger shirts in a fundraiser. I'd buy one. Invicta should come to the Northwest! We have great fans and I would go see it. Phone Post
1/10/13 5:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

RowdyBec -

I was thinking about starting up a Kickstarter account but I really don't want to accept money from my supporters :(

Hopefully a sponsor can jump on board & help me out!! I'm not greedy... I just need a little help :)

Silly Goose what do you think Supporters are for... I'd drop 50$ in there for sure!!

LolBurger would be an epic shirt also. Phone Post
1/10/13 5:11 PM
neilzy
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll hit up Charles and see if Alchemist will rep you.
1/10/13 5:15 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You look like you smell nice.
absolutesperry
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Pink would totally dig you and she's loaded. She should sponsor you. Phone Post
Ocean6
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would put a little PayPal $ into the account if you set something up.
1/10/13 5:17 PM
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
rkilla - 

I hope so!! :) I just wanna fight & live my dream... open to any ideas, sponsorship or management!!

Ill see you in irvine my roommate is Veronica Rothenhausler :) Phone Post
1/10/13 5:18 PM
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Contact Jason house at iridium sports Phone Post
1/10/13 5:21 PM
RickStorm
1680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

TTT 4 Bec

1/10/13 5:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

RowdyBec -

Eat at The Crab Cooker while in Irvine... Heavens!!! Phone Post
1/10/13 5:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
RowdyBec -

Eat at The Crab Cooker while in Irvine... Heavens!!! Phone Post
Lol quoted wrong quote... But eat there anyway Phone Post
1/10/13 5:42 PM
KaBrooney
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Open a PayPal Bec. My Mrs says there are loads of people offering to donate on Facebook and we have your back here.

Remember we all want to see you succeed and would be happy to help.

It would be awesome to get the UG on the back of your shorts. Phone Post
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.