UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> opinion of booking idea by my 7 year old daughter

1/10/13 5:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Frills
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she wants to see Ryback vs Show in a cage... at first I laughed and dismissed it but thinking about it, not a bad idea Phone Post
1/10/13 6:42 PM
Big Baby 6942
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is already better than the current WWE writers. Phone Post
1/11/13 3:42 PM
DrewB
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not bad at all. Except the writers would find a way to make it stupid. Either Show would have to cheat or pull off some dastardly heel-ish move to win. Or they would have Ryback destroy him. I would like to see them really go after each other and make it seem fairly even. The Resistable Force vs. The Slow Moving Object!
1/11/13 5:16 PM
dangerboy12
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kids are smart. My son always asks me if I think Ryback could beat Big Show. I always tell him they wont meet up for a long time lol.
1/11/13 6:19 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't complain about the PG era as much as some.. but I will say one thing that it has hugely affected is Cage Matches.. 

Bryan vs. Henry vs. Show this year was AWFUL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.