UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Rock/Punk at RR, Still A Toss Up

1/10/13 6:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As we all know, The Rock has been a "lock" for the WWE Title for several months ago at the Royal Rumble. However, this could very quickly begin to change. Now, many WWE officials are actually suggesting that The Rock could lose to CM Punk at Royal Rumble and potentially win it at the Elimination Chamber. The Royal Rumble match has already sold a number of fans as WWE will have noted therefore they may hold off until the Elimination Chamber to boost buyrates, as well as not have CM Punk lose the title directly.
1/10/13 6:56 PM
bigironmike79
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why not leave it on punk? He's over as hell. Don't waste the last 400 whatever days on a guy who is there for a short period. He'd probably drop it to cena any fuckin way. Wait. What. Never mind. I just answered my own question. God I hate Vince and the doofus. Phone Post
1/10/13 6:59 PM
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

agreed, Punk is so over right now that they HAVE to put him over the rock IMO but we all know it won't happen

what a waste of a great reign to have him drop it to the Rock. I'd rather he lose it to Dolph (who is going to be a major superstar)
1/10/13 7:43 PM
mancini 02er
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rock will win via DQ and punk keeps belt. something happens here with rock to set a match up at wrestlemania. Maybe lesnar or taker. i'd like to think the sheild works for/with Lesnar. Lesnar vs ryback
1/10/13 7:44 PM
mancini 02er
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

or lesnar punk and the sheild with paul hayman
1/10/13 7:58 PM
Wee Bey Jr
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with everyone who says ending the 400 day reign by giving the strap to the Rock, who hasn't been around all year, would be a waste. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.