UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dear Felice, I have a fap request.

1/12/13 2:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/13 2:43 AM
frederic - 
mrantistupiditay - 
dipsheet - I miss Roxy19.

Pics or gtfo?

My favourite happy warrior in the whole wide world.

WAR ROXY

1/12/13 3:19 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ Isn't she a member here, too???

Cindy

1/12/13 3:26 AM
Drunkenirishfc
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL in Phone Post
1/12/13 4:05 AM
shallowkal

Internettufguy - Dear Felice,

If you would be so kind as to post that glorious "Poison Ivy" photo you posted on your Twitter account not too long ago I, and every other hetero UG'er would be greatly appreciative. My Twitter abilities are limited and I cannot find it. Thank you in advance.

PS: Rowdy Bec, if you would like to take a similar picture and post it, that would also be appreciated. Many thanks to you as well.

(Quietly heads to the bathroom to gather clean up items for future fap - don't judge me.)
You are my hero

No homo Phone Post
1/12/13 7:15 AM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why you all upset at OP?

Sure he's creepy, and possibly deranged, but his unashamed honesty is entertaining. Not to mention he has both Felice and Bec posting in his thread.

Respect to both - they aren't phased, and if they're clearly not offended, you white knights need to get off your steeds.. Phone Post
1/12/13 8:22 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/13 8:22 AM

OP is fucking lame. What king of weirdo makes a thread like this one?

1/12/13 9:12 AM
bobby shane

The jealous is deep within the white night's... Let it flow... Let it flow... Phone Post
1/12/13 9:20 AM
JOB
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh lighten up you softies - He's only fucking around. Stop trying to play the White Knight - Felice isn't going to fuck any of you.
1/12/13 12:00 PM
Jaybrone
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least Felice is a good sport with all these creepy fucks on the UG.

1/12/13 12:20 PM
Scramslam

JOB - Oh lighten up you softies - He's only fucking around. Stop trying to play the White Knight - Felice isn't going to fuck any of you.

1/12/13 5:36 PM
RowdyBec
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta love the UG :)

1/12/13 5:54 PM
TylerA

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -  Why you all upset at OP?

Sure he's creepy, and possibly deranged, but his unashamed honesty is entertaining. Not to mention he has both Felice and Bec posting in his thread.

Respect to both - they aren't phased, and if they're clearly not offended, you white knights need to get off your steeds.. Phone Post

So why is it fine for the OP to be honest, but not for everyone else?

I have to agree that his request is creepy/strange as f'k, and no I'm not looking to score 'points' with either of these girls. It's just my honest opinion... But yes, it is awesome to see Felice and Bec post in here and not seem phased in the least. Sadly, I'm sure it's not the creepiest thing they've ever heard from a guy.
1/12/13 5:59 PM
Iwreastledabearonce
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
ChucoV -  Felice, why did you stick your nose up Bec's ass? Phone Post

Because when I grabbed her ass, it didnt do it for her!! True story :)

Keep going Phone Post
1/12/13 6:01 PM
MediumRareMistake

Felice is a hunnie Phone Post
1/12/13 6:52 PM
armbarseverywhere
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love WMMA.
1/12/13 7:25 PM
mikethecricket

I think it's great being able to ask our favourite athletes for hot pictures of themselves.

Also so cool that they respond here.

All in good fun.

It's like being a gay NFL fan. (though why the fuck people of any orientation like football I do not understand)

Felice is hot.
1/12/13 10:19 PM
torquemada
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TylerA -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -  Why you all upset at OP?

So why is it fine for the OP to be honest, but not for everyone else?

I have to agree that his request is creepy/strange as f'k, and no I'm not looking to score 'points' with either of these girls. It's just my honest opinion... But yes, it is awesome to see Felice and Bec post in here and not seem phased in the least. Sadly, I'm sure it's not the creepiest thing they've ever heard from a guy.
This does beg the question.

Ladies, what is the creepiest think a fan has said or asked? Phone Post
1/13/13 12:08 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for someone who takes sexy pics, acts sexual and talks about her ass in interviews...shouldn't be surprised how guys act towards her lol.

1/13/13 1:01 AM
Alice In Chains

Barry_BondsMVP -

for someone who takes sexy pics, acts sexual and talks about her ass in interviews...shouldn't be surprised how guys act towards her lol.

This man speaks the truth!! Phone Post
1/13/13 12:54 PM
Internettufguy

Wow. I never in my wildest imagination would have figured there were so many non-hetero UGers with no sense of humor. Who'd have thunk it. Oh well, at least now we know who all you carnivores are, if you catch my drift. 

However, during my time away due to vote downs as a result of your hurt feelings, I had a lot of time to think. I have decided that I was wrong to ever offend your soft sensabilities and I am truly sorry. In fact, I got all you carnivores a present in my absence. I hope you enjoy and it helps ease your pain just a bit. 

Blue, if you would be so kind...

[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/saleenmav/Carnivore.jpg[/IMG
1/13/13 1:02 PM
Internettufguy

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - what do you mean why are people upset? what if Felice and Bec WEREN'T so unphased about OP and decided to stop posting on UG?

You don't give Feliice and Bec enough credit. If you have paid any attention to them prior to this thread, you woukd know they are both intelligent and have a sense of humor. They have both played off of sexually suggestive pics of themselves and Bec even made a comment about fucking better than another poster. There is plenty of evidence that this kind of humor is non-offensive to them, so lighten up.
1/13/13 1:08 PM
Internettufguy

TheMentalisT - It is times like this that i really appreciate having a beautiful gf and thank god i didn't end up a creepy fuck like the OP.

wow

Guys, he's right. He does have a hot girlfriend. She's also great in the sack. Mentallist, please thank her once again for me.
1/13/13 1:17 PM
BertR

Edited: 01/13/13 1:45 PM
Edited because it wasnt too appropriate
1/13/13 9:10 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - what do you mean why are people upset? what if Felice and Bec WEREN'T so unphased about OP and decided to stop posting on UG?
The world would end? Phone Post
1/13/13 9:14 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Internettufguy -
TheMentalisT - It is times like this that i really appreciate having a beautiful gf and thank god i didn't end up a creepy fuck like the OP.

wow

Guys, he's right. He does have a hot girlfriend. She's also great in the sack. Mentallist, please thank her once again for me.
Exactly, and it's times like these that I'm just glad I have the physique of Brad Pitt in Fight Club, along with an 11 inch dong plus a yacht in Sainte Tropez, full to the lifeboats with 10's.

And not creepy like OP. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.