UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ANDERSON SILVA APPRECIATION THREAD

12/29/13 4:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Thanks for all the brilliant performances and incredible finishes. Will miss the guy. Much respect and hespect to greatest. Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 4:19 AM
Anthomis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was the GOAT when I got into MMA.
For a period of time I thought he was an alien, or slightly more evolved than the average man.

Tons and tons of great memories, he's influenced my life in many ways and will continue to do so.

P4P GOAT!

I will miss him. I hope he lives the rest of his life with happiness.

Prayers that he heals 100% Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 4:26 AM
UGCTT_Nightkap
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthomis - He was the GOAT when I got into MMA.
For a period of time I thought he was an alien, or slightly more evolved than the average man.

Tons and tons of great memories, he's influenced my life in many ways and will continue to do so.

P4P GOAT!

Great post man. Ill say again, Anderson is the one that got me hooked on mma. He was one of the first guys I watched maybe..11yrs or so ago...that I really enjoyed watching. I liked mma, but loved me some Anderson Silva. I will always see him as the GOAT. I really dont think we'll see another fighter quite like him.

HESPECT Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 4:48 AM
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthomis - He was the GOAT when I got into MMA.

P4P GOAT!

Got me watching MMA again. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.