UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ANDERSON SILVA APPRECIATION THREAD

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/29/13 4:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Thanks for all the brilliant performances and incredible finishes. Will miss the guy. Much respect and hespect to greatest. Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 4:19 AM
Anthomis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was the GOAT when I got into MMA.
For a period of time I thought he was an alien, or slightly more evolved than the average man.

Tons and tons of great memories, he's influenced my life in many ways and will continue to do so.

P4P GOAT!

I will miss him. I hope he lives the rest of his life with happiness.

Prayers that he heals 100% Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 4:26 AM
UGCTT_Nightkap
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthomis - He was the GOAT when I got into MMA.
For a period of time I thought he was an alien, or slightly more evolved than the average man.

Tons and tons of great memories, he's influenced my life in many ways and will continue to do so.

P4P GOAT!

Great post man. Ill say again, Anderson is the one that got me hooked on mma. He was one of the first guys I watched maybe..11yrs or so ago...that I really enjoyed watching. I liked mma, but loved me some Anderson Silva. I will always see him as the GOAT. I really dont think we'll see another fighter quite like him.

HESPECT Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 4:48 AM
KnowKontrol
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anthomis - He was the GOAT when I got into MMA.

P4P GOAT!

Got me watching MMA again. Phone Post 3.0
12/19/14 9:08 PM
D241
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bump

12/19/14 9:16 PM
KYRAGRACIEPANTSFAN2

literally my hero
12/20/14 5:11 PM
D241
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a dentist and I received a request from a friend and customer, while cruising with the idol Anderson Silva in the waiting room, which is also my client, if I could get an autograph for his son Joao Pedro, 12 years of age, as this could give a force in his recovery.

I asked what he had and she told me: "dr. Eduardo, Joao Pedro is extremely active and play sports and wrestling since he was 5 years old (he's 12 YEARS OLD TODAY). Turns out he had a disease of the femur (Epiphysiolysis ) and this 9 months in a wheelchair, has undergone two surgeries and doctors can not take a position if he will walk again and again when it could happen, "and adding that Anderson Silva is the great idol of him .

I asked her to take the gloves training of João Pedro (he wanted to sell because he thought that never again fight) so that the autograph Anderson. Anderson Silva still came on their own to their dental appointment bringing a toy UFC's own spider and an autographed poster for JP. The video images speak for themselves. The magic that gripped everyone and it chills me every time I watch again. The renewal of faith, hope, solidarity, made ??a change in the destiny and life of small Joao Pedro and his family.
That was my Easter present ... The rest is chocolate egg.
According to the own words of Anderson, "It is better to die for something than live for nothing." And to think that each of us can do something to help someone.
A good Easter everyone!

12/20/14 5:14 PM
D241

This thread was made this time last year.

Can you imagine seeing this commercial the day after he broke his leg, and finding out he will be headlining a little over a year later against Nick Diaz?

His tenacity in his recovery of this significant injury is perhaps the greatest championship example I have seen from him, and I haven't missed any of his fights.

12/20/14 5:24 PM
BirdWatcher
677 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he pulls Diaz into the matrix.

12/20/14 5:36 PM
KnockoutThoughts
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paying my respects to one of the greatest to ever do it. Fedor and Andy are the GOATs of this shit. Immortal legacies despite what comes next. At the apex of their careers I remember watching with the anticipation and giddiness of a 6 year old watching Spiderman and Batman. Phone Post 3.0
12/20/14 5:42 PM
Brian Rule
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

This thread was made this time last year.

Can you imagine seeing this commercial the day after he broke his leg, and finding out he will be headlining a little over a year later against Nick Diaz?

His tenacity in his recovery of this significant injury is perhaps the greatest championship example I have seen from him, and I haven't missed any of his fights.

Ha that's great. A little long but righteous in every other way. Voted up
12/20/14 5:45 PM
kinson

Haven't liked andy since the Demian Maia fight. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/14 7:10 PM
D241

12/24/14 12:53 AM
KneeToFaceKO

Much respect for the Spider. Phone Post
12/25/14 8:54 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kinson - Haven't liked andy since the Demian Maia fight. Phone Post 3.0
Maia approves
Phone Post 3.0
12/25/14 8:57 PM
ChaosOverkill
882 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen - 
kinson - Haven't liked andy since the Demian Maia fight. Phone Post 3.0
Maia approves
Phone Post 3.0

Man Maia is such a touch guy with a chin.

Forrest folded like the XFL to the same punch.

12/25/14 9:40 PM
Beta Galactose
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Anderson is my favorite of all time. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.