UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Message To Fighter (Franks Fight)

1/11/13 10:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
camozzi
772 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone,

I know we have had a few auctions already but they all help Frank and his family get through some of these medical bills. 

Im working with a local Colorado promotion called Sparta Combat League and the next show in January 26th. Each show SCL puts on they pick one charity/cause to raise money for. They have done everything from Service Dogs, Wounded Warriors, Specific Disabled Vets, Special Olympics to Specific families in need. This next show is going to be about Frank and his battle with cancer. They are a smaller promotion but I think we can raise a good chunk of money for Frank.

If any fighters or companies on here are interested in donating anything to auction off, it would really be a huge help. I will be signing stuff to auction and probably some free private training. The more items we can get the better. 100% of this auction will go to Frank and his family. Anything from a signed 8x10 to gloves, shirts, shorts, hats, posters will help. 

I have already spoken to Frank and his wife and made sure this was ok with them first. I know its a little short notice but hopefully we can get some items in. The promoter Jeff Cisneros is a great guy and he has been buying a bunch of items to sell as well. I will find out if there will be video stream of the fights.

My little brother Brian Camozzi will also be making his pro debut on the 26th!!!

Message me on here, ChrisCamozziMMA.com, Facebook or twitter (@chriscamozzi) and I will get you the address to send items to. Thanks again.

http://www.thebeatdownmma.com  this is Sparta Combat Leagues website if you want to check it out.

1/11/13 10:43 AM
camozzi
772 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can you guys help me keep this thread up for a tleast the day

1/11/13 10:49 AM
Willin
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/11/13 10:50 AM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/11/13 10:51 AM
JohnnyChrist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread should be stickied until the event happens.
1/11/13 10:56 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

ChrisCamozziMMA.com

Follow Chris on Twitter

http://www.thebeatdownmma.com

1/11/13 11:12 AM
Card
2261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt - From Luvdcuties thread:

As Frank battles his second round of testicular cancer in less than a year he finds much support from the MMA community. This forum is the reason #FranksFight has grown to what it is today. With over $5,000.00 in donations from The UG and many tee-shirt creations and other amazing things happening make sure to read the positive story created out of a horrible situation.

Read the story that hit the front page of the Herald News here

Here is a collage of pictures taken from the #FranksFight facebook page whic you can access here

Thank you all for continuing to support Frank and our family as he battles for his life. Here are some other links regarding #FranksFight

Click Here to Donate

Twitter @FranksFight @Frank_Edge

Find Super Calo products here

#FranksFight website and store here

1/11/13 11:23 AM
Erik Tracey
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/11/13 11:25 AM
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/11/13 11:31 AM
rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for #FranksFight

1/11/13 11:32 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/11/13 11:34 AM
Loser Born Natural
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool Chris!
I will try to get down for the event! Phone Post
1/11/13 11:36 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice!

Voted up!

TTT

1/11/13 11:36 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your the fucking man Camozzi !!

War Franks fight and War Camozzi Phone Post
1/11/13 11:53 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camozzi, you are the ebst for doing this.

War Franks Fight

War Camozzi

1/11/13 12:09 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/11/13 12:16 PM
DiscipleDojo
656 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

TTT

I'll be happy to donate some artwork, Chris! Let me know which pieces from my gallery they might be interested in and if I still have the original I'll donate one.

1/11/13 12:53 PM
Cyril Jeff

ttt

1/11/13 1:00 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/11/13 1:04 PM
BrCutter
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/11/13 1:57 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/11/13 2:31 PM
camozzi

DiscipleDojo -

TTT

I'll be happy to donate some artwork, Chris! Let me know which pieces from my gallery they might be interested in and if I still have the original I'll donate one.

Awesome!!! I'll message you when iget back to my computer.

Any chance of getting renzo to sign something? Phone Post
1/11/13 2:36 PM
DiscipleDojo
656 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
camozzi - 
DiscipleDojo -

TTT

Awesome!!! I'll message you when iget back to my computer.

Any chance of getting renzo to sign something? Phone Post

I know he'd be down to anytime, but the problem is that I won't be up there anytime soon and the only things I have that he's signed are personalized to me. I've got a signed John Danaher original that I could donate. But if you tweeted Renzo I'm sure he'd be down to send something. Lemme know.

1/11/13 3:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/11/13 3:50 PM
Magnetic
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool Chris, count us in.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.