UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Joey Beltran: "I did not inject Nandrolone"

1/11/13 10:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
2123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://twitter.com/mexicutioner760

I can say without a shadow of a doubt I did not inject Nandrolone into my body. I am sorry to my family and friends for the shame this... 

Brought to any of you. I promise soon the whole story will be told and I will go through whatever is necessary to find the reason for this.. 

Positive test. I am at fault for taking a supplement or perhaps combination of something that caused my test result. My team and I will ... 

Seek the truth. I am sorry once again and truly apologize to the people that matter the most to me.- Joey Beltran
1/11/13 10:47 AM
Diazed And Confused
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Inject" - The "Clear" was a simple drop under the tongue. He's using Doublespeak. Phone Post
1/11/13 10:48 AM
Willin
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He ate it instead..! Phone Post
1/11/13 10:51 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Yawn.... come on man.  Don't care who uses what, just pass the fucking test.

1/11/13 10:57 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm tired of hearing this from everyone who tests positive. Phone Post
1/11/13 11:10 AM
th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I'm tired of hearing this from everyone who tests positive. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
1/11/13 11:17 AM
TuLegit

Why is it so hard for fighters to not use peds Phone Post
1/11/13 11:22 AM
epwar
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to be that naive guy who thought, "Well, not everyone is using PEDs in MMA."  But when Joey F'N Beltran is testing positive, you know the usage has to be an epidemic.  Zuffa really needs to get a handle on this or it will bring them (and the whole sport) down.

1/11/13 11:29 AM
Diazed And Confused
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - Why is it so hard for fighters to not use peds Phone Post
Because everyone else is using it. If they don't use them, they're at a disadvantage, if they do use them, they're on a even playing field.

It's a really tricky thing to balance Phone Post
1/11/13 11:30 AM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heel Hooker - The supplement excuse doesn't hold anymore. You're responsible for whatever goes in your body.

This.
1/11/13 11:30 AM
Hikikomori
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beltran was under a ton of pressure. He pretty much got washed out of Zuffa and dropped weight to come in and take a beating against the New Zealander. I dont think Beltran deserves to be in the ufc based on his lack of skills. Now that he's failed the test he should be cut again.
1/11/13 11:44 AM
BshMstr
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ya know, back when norandro was legal (almost 10 years ago), this would have been a half-way valid excuse.... but there's really no way he accidentally ingested this substance.

Nandralone has an absurdly long detection hal-life as well, so any athlete using this is kind of dumb....

with that being said, i'm a big fan of Beltran, and always look forward to his fights.
1/11/13 11:58 AM
topshelf720

I could care less if guys juice, but seriously, everyone using the same excuse and acting like a "deer in headlights" is getting tired. Non one believes you dude...just don't say anything.
1/11/13 12:15 PM
myjawhurts
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diazed And Confused - "Inject" - The "Clear" was a simple drop under the tongue. He's using Doublespeak. Phone Post
"And I sold a gallon of that stuff to bob sapp"....victor conte

Awesome Phone Post
1/11/13 12:40 PM
sk8actr
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is one of the last guys I would think of as far as PED's goes. Strange. Typical excuse as well.
1/11/13 12:49 PM
norcal3737

Diazed And Confused - "Inject" - The "Clear" was a simple drop under the tongue. He's using Doublespeak. Phone Post
The 'clear' isn't nandrolone.

I don't believe he used it, knowingly. Noone in their right mind that gets tested would use it due to how long it stays in your system. Phone Post
1/11/13 1:28 PM
whoabro

norcal3737 -

I don't believe he used it, knowingly. Noone in their right mind that gets tested would use it due to how long it stays in your system. Phone Post
He probably thought he had eq or npp. Either way, he definitely did inject it because there is no oral form Phone Post
1/11/13 1:35 PM
jjchgo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  I'm tired of hearing this from everyone who tests positive. Phone Post

THIS!
1/11/13 1:40 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
Ryann Von Doom - 
Herring In A Fur Coat -

Yawn.... come on man.  Don't care who uses what, just pass the fucking test.

Why even have the test? Seriously. I dont care what they take and fuck having a dog/pony show test. Phone Post

The general attitude towards drugs in US will never allow this. 

1/11/13 2:05 PM
Big Baby 6942

I actually believe most these guys. The supplements you all buy at GNC and Max Muscle are not regulated or tested by any official federal agency. Anything can be in that plastic can or pill. Just because its over the counter doesn't make it safe or legal.

These companies don't give a shit what's in their product. As long as it works and you believe it. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:28 PM
irishrottie
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His trainer injected it.

1/11/13 2:29 PM
Forssberg

If he didn't do anything why did he feel the need to apologize not once, twice, in a couple of short paragraphs?
1/11/13 2:32 PM
norcal3737

whoabro -
norcal3737 -

He probably thought he had eq or npp. Either way, he definitely did inject it because there is no oral form Phone Post
Yes there is. This isn't a forum to discuss black market products, but nandrolone based orals exist. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:35 PM
canuck34
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I didn't take no stereo." Ben Johnson Phone Post
1/11/13 2:54 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Boooooooooooo!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.