UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The new Las Vegas MMA scene

1/11/13 10:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am actually excited to hit the gym again!  I have lived in Vegas for about 13yrs and have been a member of LA Boxing, Xtreme Cotures, and TapouT Training Center and now Syndicate Training Center. For too long these gyms have excelled in one area and struggled in another.  

Finally a gym gets it and has the coaches to pull it off.  Syndicate is having Vinny Magalhaes and Fredson Paixao instructing the BJJ which make those classes sick I can't think of another gym that has 2 blackbelts running their program.  Muay Thai is taught buy Master Nope and Shawn Yarborough
The Pro amateur program is run by owner John Wood (Coach on Team Jones this upcoming season of Ultimate fighter), John Gunderson pro MMA fighter/ trainer, and Nate Pettit (Personal coach to Mike Pyle).  Pro’s that are regulars

Evan Dunham
Jay Hieron
Mike Pyle
John Alessio
Steve Lopez
Phil Dace
Josh Haynes
Maurice Centers
Johnny Nunez
Brad Tavares
Roy Nelson
Amir Sadollah
Jimmy Spicuzza
Collen Schneider
Amanda Lucas
Along w many others.

Sorry if this is coming off like an ad, I’m just pumped to finally have a home for all aspect of MMA.  Some pics for your time

1/11/13 11:00 AM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As per the usual the creator of a thread gets voted down haha.  No worries, I only bring this up because some of the MMA Gyms are losing their pro program or the gym itself is struggling. 

1/11/13 11:02 AM
OmegaPoon
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't worry about the haters, looks like a great gym to call home!! Phone Post
1/11/13 11:07 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice gym

Josh haynes still fights?
1/11/13 11:11 AM
vaginal tear

BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat - nice gym

Josh haynes still fights?

he is still training.  Not sure if he is actively fighting.  I know he is with Las Vegas Metro now

1/11/13 11:21 AM
RickStorm
1698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Cool pics.. thanks for sharing them Justin

1/11/13 11:32 AM
vaginal tear

RickStorm - 

No Problem. They just moved the new facility and it's a nice one.   Sure Ryan we can get some beers

1/11/13 11:32 AM
Loser Born Natural
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool! Phone Post
1/11/13 11:58 AM
Card
1991 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for sharing.

1/11/13 11:58 AM
vaginal tear

Ryann Von Doom - 
vaginal tear -
RickStorm - 

No Problem. They just moved the new facility and it's a nice one.   Sure Ryan we can get some beers

Oh, that's amanda's gym. Yeah she doesnt like me lol Phone Post

It sure is   haha

1/11/13 11:59 AM
X_Rated
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i bet all those assholes curl in the squat rack

1/11/13 12:04 PM
vaginal tear

X_Rated - 

i bet all those assholes curl in the squat rack

There is a group of power lifters that go in there and Holy crap!     Let me just say they lift bro!

1/11/13 12:07 PM
X_Rated
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For real though looks like an awesome place. Unfortunately, I find that the big awesome places with the best equipment also attract the exact kinds of training partners I DON'T WANT.

1/11/13 12:10 PM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - 

As per the usual the creator of a thread gets voted down haha.  No worries, I only bring this up because some of the MMA Gyms are losing their pro program or the gym itself is struggling. 

vtfu nice to see a thread like this.. when i next come to vegas ill try and drop in :)

1/11/13 12:13 PM
vaginal tear

X_Rated -

For real though looks like an awesome place. Unfortunately, I find that the big awesome places with the best equipment also attract the exact kinds of training partners I DON'T WANT.

Well house of RYU has the strong hold on the dueche bag population in Vegas. I left Coutures when Vinny came over and the grappling partners here is a very solid group.

That may be the case in a lot of big gyms but not this one. Phone Post
1/11/13 12:15 PM
X_Rated

That's great to hear! Next time in Vegas.. sadly no idea when that will be... I will be dropping in and requesting a vaginal tear

1/11/13 12:35 PM
vaginal tear

X_Rated -

That's great to hear! Next time in Vegas.. sadly no idea when that will be... I will be dropping in and requesting a vaginal tear

I'll be sure to tell them that anyone who walks in and asked for a vaginal tear to send my way. Haha. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:40 PM
vaginal tear

Ryann Von Doom -
vaginal tear -
X_Rated -

Well house of RYU has the strong hold on the dueche bag population in Vegas. I left Coutures when Vinny came over and the grappling partners here is a very solid group.

Moved when vinny went over to xtreme? Why? Phone Post
You'll have to ask Vinny why he left. He just said we are moving to syndicate. Phone Post
1/11/13 4:11 PM
vaginal tear

TTT. Phone Post
1/11/13 6:44 PM
vaginal tear

Thanks to my gym I'm headed to the MMA awards tonight for free! And they are some pretty kick ass seat too. If you see a guy flip of the camera then add the pinky. That's me. Haha. Phone Post
1/11/13 6:58 PM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unfortunately, being a filthy mudnamer; I already used my daily VTFU, however I am subbed to the thread now and shall give you the VTFU you deserve for this thread.

When I'm back out West (God Willing, this summer, I'll be back in Phoenix); I plan to make many ventures to Vegas and partake in visiting this gym.
1/11/13 8:53 PM
Vinny Magalhães
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
vaginal tear -
X_Rated -

Moved when vinny went over to xtreme? Why? Phone Post

He meant to say that he left Xtreme Couture to Syndicate when I made the move myself. Most of my grappling/BJJ guys have been training with me for the last 3 years or so, so they go wherever I go. 

1/11/13 9:27 PM
Daht

Where is the gym located? Does it have begginer level classes? Biking again and if my knee holds up would love to get back into light grappling.
1/11/13 9:32 PM
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear -  Thanks to my gym I'm headed to the MMA awards tonight for free! And they are some pretty kick ass seat too. If you see a guy flip of the camera then add the pinky. That's me. Haha. Phone Post

Awesome should be a good time
1/11/13 9:35 PM
vaginal tear

Tap In -
vaginal tear -  Thanks to my gym I'm headed to the MMA awards tonight for free! And they are some pretty kick ass seat too. If you see a guy flip of the camera then add the pinky. That's me. Haha. Phone Post

Awesome should be a good time
I'm going to try to get Chael to do it.

The gym is at rainbow n warm springs in the southwest. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.