UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The new Las Vegas MMA scene

1/11/13 9:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear -
Tap In -
vaginal tear -  Thanks to my gym I'm headed to the MMA awards tonight for free! And they are some pretty kick ass seat too. If you see a guy flip of the camera then add the pinky. That's me. Haha. Phone Post

Awesome should be a good time
I'm going to try to get Chael to do it.

The gym is at rainbow n warm springs in the southwest. Phone Post
Haha. Just re read that. I'm going to try to get Chael to do the flacka. Phone Post
1/11/13 9:42 PM
Daht
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will have to take a peek at it, it's reasonably close.
1/25/13 6:15 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blog put by Miss Tracy Lee about the gym

Gym Spotlight: Syndicate MMA in Las Vegas
Theres a new kid in town and that kid is Syndicate Mixed Martial Arts. Known formerly to some as the Throwdown, Xyience or Warrior Wear Gyms, Syndicate has a new name, totally brand new location, and is a spot where many of the top fighters to come through Las Vegas make an appearance.

I headed down there a couple weeks ago to check out the spot and were blown away by the sheer size of the location; a mere 18,000 square feet. I was quickly informed that the name is now Syndicate, and that the name Throwndown had been retired. A clothing line had also been created bearing the gym's name which was sold in the store located at the front of the location.

It was a Tuesday morning and I had arrived for Pro Practice at 11:30 am. A bunch of familiar faces I had seen around Vegas for years were there stretching out on the mats and then running laps to warm up. Ray Sefo was there watching as a number of guys he works with were there to train that day.

After warming up, each of the fighters grabbed a partner and directed by gym owner, John Wood and coach John Gunderson proceeded to work on various drills as instructed. I ducked into the cage where I caught Jay Hieron training for his upcoming fight against Tyron Woodley on UFC 156.

I continued to move and shoot about the gym that was filled with both UFC fighters and local up and coming fighters as well until the end of training where I got everyone together for a group photo.

You have to check out the photos of this brand new location in our photo galleries by clicking the link or photo below!!

1/25/13 6:28 PM
vaginal tear

ttt

4/23/13 12:13 PM
vaginal tear

New video made for Syndicate

4/23/13 12:17 PM
vaginal tear

Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.