UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The UG is in a positive place... and I love it!!!

1/11/13 2:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 
the geek - 

Stay classy 

"this"

Oh man, is Fedor a Basketball coach now?

Awesome!!!
1/11/13 2:27 PM
Smith1234
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with OP. I attribute it to the arrow system. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:30 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoy some of the angry noise. But then threads like the one with the poster asking for suicide advise pop up and it seemed like every poster who caught wind of it dropped what they were doing until it was resolved. No joke, that single thread did more to restore a bit of my faith in humanity than a thousand asshole drivers could do to undermine in months. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:35 PM
the geek
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_buchu8oolong -  I enjoy some of the angry noise. But then threads like the one with the poster asking for suicide advise pop up and it seemed like every poster who caught wind of it dropped what they were doing until it was resolved. No joke, that single thread did more to restore a bit of my faith in humanity than a thousand asshole drivers could do to undermine in months. Phone Post

I hear ya, it's healthy to have an argument every once in a while, as long as it's the exception and not the rule.

I remember that thread bud, I was on the phone with my local police in Vancouver trying to help a guy in the States (sorry don't remember where he was located) only to find out that about 5 other people beat me to it. That was a very powerful symbol of the power of positivity. No matter how much arguing goes on in the internet we are still human and most of us will stop everything to help save a life.

Cheers bud.
1/11/13 2:36 PM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 
the geek - 

Stay classy 

"this"

That gif is amazing!

1/11/13 2:38 PM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
BUNCHA SLACK JAWED FAYGOTS
1/11/13 2:43 PM
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve - 
DamnSevern - 
the geek - 

Stay classy 

"this"

That gif is amazing!

Someone needs to have "This" pop up right when he finishes his hand gesture. Would be great for when you quote a good post you agree with
1/11/13 2:47 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
RickStorm - 

Love ya my brother the geek.. (no homo) just love ya!!

Love ya to bro (no homo of course).
Love you both ... Extra Homo!! Phone Post
1/11/13 2:49 PM
the geek

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
the geek -
RickStorm - 

BWAHAHAHAHA

1/11/13 2:51 PM
RickStorm
1757 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
the geek -
RickStorm - 

backacha brother Peccy

1/11/13 2:52 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - I was 50/50 on whether I was going to post a profanity-laced comment bashing the geek and trolling everyone else and whether I was going to post this image.

As you can see, I chose to post the pic and follow its message. Plus, the coin landed on tails :) Phone Post
Is it possible that NDNH brought balance to the UG??? Think about (star wars like thought) Phone Post
1/11/13 3:04 PM
mrgoodarmbar
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_buchu8oolong -  I enjoy some of the angry noise. But then threads like the one with the poster asking for suicide advise pop up and it seemed like every poster who caught wind of it dropped what they were doing until it was resolved. No joke, that single thread did more to restore a bit of my faith in humanity than a thousand asshole drivers could do to undermine in months. Phone Post

WTF?!!! Holy shit! Never saw this thread. Glad to hear that deep down inside people on this forum with do the right thing. Gives you pause next time you see a post that says "suicide self" or something like that.
1/11/13 3:08 PM
rObLoCo
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Really? lol

I live near the beach, let's see what shit I come up with shortly :) Phone Post
1/11/13 3:21 PM
the geek

superCalo -  I think it because we are all christian so of love humility humbleness and to help leper feed 5 fish 2 bread loaf to all with the love. Phone Post

HAHAHA did Vitor Belfort right that for you Calo?
1/11/13 3:24 PM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here you go:

I went a little cheap on the fps so it's not as smooth but hey, it's done.

1/11/13 3:26 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay, the nice people are taking over the UG!

Now post pic's of you're wife or Girfriends boobies this instant or GTFO.

1/11/13 3:26 PM
the geek

Snake28 -  I love this place just wish they would take the ban off my ip lol. Made some been mistakes and got outkasted so here I am on my phone lol. This place is amazing but not enough free speech about fighters and I don't mean bashing just honest opinions and reviews of fights and other things. Phone Post

It's a fine line dude. I know lots of very outspoken people who are very vocal about their dislike of fighters or MMA personalities but they usually keep it professional (usually). The problem is that when people get into a debate their emotions usually flare up and when that happens people can act a bit irrational and say shit that they wouldn't normally say, leading to a ban. They will regret it soon after but it can be to late by that point.

It's human nature and happens to everyone, thankfully I'm such a shitty and slow typer that by the time I complete my rant I have calmed down and just delete it haha.
1/11/13 3:27 PM
the geek

dMo - 

Yay, the nice people are taking over the UG!

Now post pic's of you're wife or Girfriends boobies this instant or GTFO.

HAHAHA

My wife would kill me if I put pics of her on here.
1/11/13 4:25 PM
the geek

nick diaz nut hugger -
the geek - 
Snake28 -  I love this place just wish they would take the ban off my ip lol. Made some been mistakes and got outkasted so here I am on my phone lol. This place is amazing but not enough free speech about fighters and I don't mean bashing just honest opinions and reviews of fights and other things. Phone Post

It's a fine line dude. I know lots of very outspoken people who are very vocal about their dislike of fighters or MMA personalities but they usually keep it professional (usually). The problem is that when people get into a debate their emotions usually flare up and when that happens people can act a bit irrational and say shit that they wouldn't normally say, leading to a ban. They will regret it soon after but it can be to late by that point.

It's human nature and happens to everyone, thankfully I'm such a shitty and slow typer that by the time I complete my rant I have calmed down and just delete it haha.

The visual of you in a rant banging out your opinion at 12 wpm and then changing your mind toward the end of it is making me lol right now.

Hahaha, and yes, it looks as funny in real life as you imagine it would lol. Phone Post
1/11/13 4:39 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
936 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Haz to agree with Geekity and Rickstorm BRB

1/11/13 4:49 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
936 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mariusz_prusaczyk/mariusz_prusaczyk1208/mariusz_prusaczyk120800759/15218696-3d-i-love-geek-crossword-on-white-background.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-esFR9k9wbIw/T0X2Iky9f0I/AAAAAAAAAHI/3rR6JEmYSRs/s1600/geek-is.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GnxtPCV1loQ/Tzkr-FwHKoI/AAAAAAAAB8U/XtXe-CblbAo/s1600/GEEK.png

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ivaleksa/ivaleksa1207/ivaleksa120700025/14518720-cool-retro-style-poster-geek-is-the-new-chic.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Cmhi1ESE75E/UKtvC21IwKI/AAAAAAAAH3g/t5YsaNI2ta8/s1600/TheGeekGen-podcast-character-logo-1400x1400.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/003/8/0/im_a_geek_wallpaper_by_thegraphicgeek-d36dh75.png

1/11/13 4:54 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

http://windows7themer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/geek_power_by_phell666-d4p4fi1.jpg

http://www.geeklegacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/jurassicGEEK4.jpg

http://www.themebin.com/wp-content/uploads/hd-wallpapers/1920x1200/Geek_HD.jpg

1/11/13 5:01 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo - It's because Fedor retired and the UKTT has been disbanded. Phone Post
This had some merit haha.

The Fedor threads made up 80% of thr arguments on here. Phone Post
1/11/13 5:02 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -

I completely made that stat up, but 65% of all made up stats are true. Phone Post
1/11/13 5:12 PM
Flexo
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -
KevinMcAllister -

I completely made that stat up, but 65% of all made up stats are true. Phone Post
I'd say it's pretty accurate lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.