UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maxim top 100: Vote for Arianny, Brittney, Rousey

1/11/13 8:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CrazyPope
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mike_rizzo -  rousey should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as britney and arianny. come on now Phone Post

lol, this. I get that she's attractive compared to other pro fighters, but come on guys, she shouldn't even be near this list.
1/11/13 9:48 PM
TightTriangle
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arianny
Brittney

Ronda

Kim Wimslow

Karen Bryant Phone Post
1/12/13 10:41 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TightTriangle -  Arianny
Brittney

Ronda

Kim Wimslow

Karen Bryant Phone Post

Damm dude,

You fucking harsh. I am not the biggest fan of Bryant either but putting Winslow above here......maybye if Bryant will spend the next five years on meth.

I would say Britney.....then a big gap to Arianny (and i am not even into blond girls that much....Arianny just has such an airhead personality that it kind of seeps through in her looks for me....it is very rare that this happens but it is still undeniable. She has lacks class)....Rhonda (who is simply not very hot at all. I know she is a great figher and with make up she is semi doable but so are most chicks. I guess some people like the appeal of a girl who can rip your arm of if you dont go down on her or something...living on the edge?).

1/12/13 11:54 AM
dchi07
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brittney Palmer is the only one who belong on the list.  Arianny would but I still have nightmares after seeing her Hank Hill ass. 

1/12/13 12:08 PM
timmyboy1233
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.