UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> I want a Taker no-kayfabe documentary!

1/11/13 4:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DrewB
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many others would like to see this? I loved the Stone Cold, Rock, Jericho, and the new Punk one. I like hearing from them about the work they had to put in, the problems they had, and even the politics they had to deal with. The Undertaker character is just so immersed in kayfabe that I don't know if it would ever get made...
1/11/13 4:03 PM
DrewB
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and the Shawn/ Bret one was awesome too!
1/11/13 4:28 PM
MMAhaiku
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed x 1000. Check out the This is My Yard DVD, its a semi shoot doc that details up to how he got to biker taker in 2000. I hope he writes a book someday. Do none last Mania, have the mother of all sendoffs, disappear for 5 years then come back with an autobiography to coincide with a HOF induction. Phone Post
1/11/13 5:41 PM
nipperusa
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its funny that half of wwe"s docs are kayfabe and half of them elude to to it being scripted. My favorite is the road warriors one because it switches back and fourth between kayfabe and real.....its a mess Phone Post
1/11/13 6:16 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jericho's is by far the best. 

They'll eventually do a UT one

1/11/13 6:30 PM
roninthebox
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1.Jericho
2. cm punk
3. ric flair/dusty

fav wwe docs Phone Post
1/12/13 2:05 AM
DarQueHero
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best part of coming back to wrestling was how the docs gave different points of the story arcs and match highlights. I felt I never left. I was just searching Netflix tonight for a good 'Taker doc. I think I have watched everything on Netflix now. Any really good history of ECW?? I only found a bunch of best of matches that I had already watched multiple times. Phone Post
1/13/13 2:27 AM
Roy Batty
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nipperusa -  Its funny that half of wwe"s docs are kayfabe and half of them elude to to it being scripted. My favorite is the road warriors one because it switches back and fourth between kayfabe and real.....its a mess Phone Post

Yeah, the Road Warriors one was odd, and I really didn't like how Animal threw Hawk under the bus repeatedly.
1/13/13 7:56 AM
TSMontana
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/13/13 7:56 AM

1/13/13 9:49 AM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I'm hoping once he's done for good he does a dvd with no kayfabe. Would be interesting to hear from a guy who really hasn't said anything non-scripted for the past 20+ years.
1/13/13 1:41 PM
fryabusa
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DarQueHero -  Best part of coming back to wrestling was how the docs gave different points of the story arcs and match highlights. I felt I never left. I was just searching Netflix tonight for a good 'Taker doc. I think I have watched everything on Netflix now. Any really good history of ECW?? I only found a bunch of best of matches that I had already watched multiple times. Phone Post

One of my favorite WWE videos is their Rise and Fall of ECW.  I don't think it's on Netflix streaming.  You can get the DVD for like 5 bucks off of Amazon.

1/13/13 4:50 PM
mattloveslamp
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two people I wish would write real books...The Undertaker and Vince McMahon. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.