UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda Rousey Did Mohrstories (Jay Mohr Podcast)

1/11/13 5:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
joesonshuevos
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.jaymohr.com/mohr-stories.php
1/11/13 5:31 PM
sincitydc
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn...I can't get past his constant impressions. I may need to listen though. Phone Post
1/11/13 5:37 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've powered my way through a couple of his podcasts just for the guests, but it wasn't easy.

Seems like Jay Mohr's biggest fan is Jay Mohr. He really gets a kick out of himself Phone Post
1/11/13 5:41 PM
Tap In
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His wife is annoying as fuck, but hot. He's pretty annoying himself, always talks about himself. "Yea that reminds me of a time that I...."

The one with the hoarders guy was good
1/11/13 5:49 PM
Freeman
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His wife *used to be* hot before the botched plastic surgery.

1/11/13 5:51 PM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only Jay Mohr podcasts I would ever listen to would be him and redband or The Machine Bert Kreischer Phone Post
1/11/13 5:55 PM
sincitydc
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Blake - The only Jay Mohr podcasts I would ever listen to would be him and redband or The Machine Bert Kreischer Phone Post
I can't get over him stealing the machine's story. That's just pathetic. Phone Post
1/11/13 5:57 PM
Morgz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye -  I've powered my way through a couple of his podcasts just for the guests, but it wasn't easy.

Seems like Jay Mohr's biggest fan is Jay Mohr. He really gets a kick out of himself Phone Post

I wonder who thinks more highly of themselves:  Jay Mohr or Bryan Callen?

I enjoy Callen though.  Can't get through a Mohr podcast.

1/11/13 5:59 PM
sincitydc

Morgz -
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye -  I've powered my way through a couple of his podcasts just for the guests, but it wasn't easy.

I wonder who thinks more highly of themselves:  Jay Mohr or Bryan Callen?

I enjoy Callen though.  Can't get through a Mohr podcast.

Lol Callen seems like a cool guy. He loves name dropping I've noticed. Phone Post
1/11/13 8:38 PM
Morgz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I subscribe to Callen's podcast (whatever he's calling it now) and I listen to most of them, so I really do like him. He's also really funny with Will and Chris on tenminpod....but good grief the guy thinks he's smart, and has no problem letting you know it! But the good far outweighs the bad, IMO. Phone Post
1/12/13 10:11 AM
joesonshuevos
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mohrstories with Mohr and RVD was amazing. The quantity of ego in 1 podcast was amazing.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.