UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Decent street fight with a lot of striking

1/11/13 6:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty good
1/11/13 6:03 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a great idea to stand and bang in a street fight.  You'll fuck your hand up a lot quicker than you will your opponent's face.

1/11/13 6:07 PM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arm punches and flailing.
1/11/13 6:08 PM
Ram Rod
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/11/13 6:09 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1059 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/11/13 6:10 PM
Winston Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no killer instinct / id have ground and pounded when he had the chance twice
1/11/13 6:17 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle - 

haha

wow

1/11/13 6:18 PM
gokudamus stole my name III

Did that dude in the 2nd video really wind up and then knock dude down?

The 1st video was def weak sauce (always wanted to say that). The one with the gloves at least tried to keep his hands up. I don't know what you call what the other was doing.

1/11/13 6:20 PM
CraneFu
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

c'mon blood Phone Post
1/11/13 6:20 PM
KickYoNuts

Beast mode

1/11/13 6:40 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was a pretty impressive fight for a pair of school kids, half caste kid obviously knew more than the white kid but the kid kept coming anyway, wasn't too bad from either side.
1/11/13 6:40 PM
MrMead
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the white guy broke about 5 knuckles. Damn learn to throw a punch, my hands hurt just watching that!
1/11/13 6:52 PM
Im gonna Barboza you
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dam, that one kid was really looking to land that left hook. I didnt see him use his right hand once Phone Post
1/11/13 6:59 PM
Snooty

Subbed Phone Post
1/11/13 7:04 PM
Jetlife

In
1/11/13 7:23 PM
Sir Diezel
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice school fight. Scrap it out with no intentions of seriously hurting the other.
1/11/13 7:25 PM
KickYoNuts

UFC stuff

1/11/13 7:56 PM
Kings21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^those were some serious knees to the back lol
1/11/13 8:02 PM
Bloodstorm

Nice to see more stand ups in streetfighting lol Phone Post
1/11/13 8:04 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/11/13 8:09 PM
Winston Wolf

ranier wolfcastle - 

good stuff vtfu
1/11/13 8:18 PM
dhughes
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's interesting seeing people critique the technique in the first video. These are high school kids and clearly this is happening at some prep school. They are children of affluent families and they are fighting under some set of spoken or unspoken rules. No one leaves this fight with any permanent damage. For all we know, they can be friends again afterwards.

I'm 36 and went to public school in a pretty normal suburban area in the US. I never once saw a fist fight between two kids with any manner of technique. No hands up, no straight punches, and certainly no jabs.

The most violent fights I saw were fights where one guy was on the wrestling team. In one case, I saw a guy repeatedly pick up a much smaller dude and slam him on his head while the rest of the team made sure no one broke it up (and they also contributed a few head kicks while the smaller dude was down). The guy getting beat up ended up with serious brain damage, total loss of vision in his right eye, speech problems, and dropped out of school 6 months later (he was hospitalized for 4 months). The wrestler did not miss a day of school or get in any trouble. The kid he messed up was a low-income Hispanic kid, and a nice kid at that - no charges were pressed. I called the cops when it started...when they showed up it was over and they could not have cared less.

Training kids to fight is risky business. As acknowledged above, the kids in the wrestling program at my school were not being taught to use their skills with discretion. I would imagine that most wrestling programs would have no tolerance for the kind of behavior I described and would teach the kids responsibility (and I would hope their parents would as well). I grew up a karate kid and managed to talk my way out of most fights and when I couldn't I found a way to end things without truly hurting my opponent.

I worry about the mass popularity of MMA and what it might mean ultimately for our kids.

Sorry to be a bummer. Just was reminded of high school fights and obviously I carry a lot of guilt about not being able to stop what happened to that kid.
1/11/13 8:26 PM
HULC
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Umm, no. With that many immigrants, and with them having those accents, they certainly aren't at a prep school or from affluent families. They look like kids from the local school having a fight in the local park. Somewhere in England, maybe the midlands.
1/11/13 8:34 PM
Delightone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KickYoNuts - 

Beast mode

vtfu nice fight guy with the tattoo has great striking could use a bit more defense though
1/11/13 8:51 PM
Winston Wolf

any fight i was in or saw in hs had some wrestling in it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.