UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Decent street fight with a lot of striking

1/11/13 9:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HULC
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wu Massacre - in english public schools you have to wear uniforms

its still bad technique, dont think anyone is saying they expected more from school age kids, but you find clips of street fights with the elementary aspects down more

In England a public school is a school full of rich people being privately educated. Schools run by the state are called - state schools. But uniforms are common in both types.
1/11/13 9:28 PM
UGCTT_Song2
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/11/13 10:14 PM
dhughes
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HULC - ^ Umm, no. With that many immigrants, and with them having those accents, they certainly aren't at a prep school or from affluent families. They look like kids from the local school having a fight in the local park. Somewhere in England, maybe the midlands.

Fair enough, I didn't listen with audio nor would I know anything about it if I had...was judging only on visuals and through the bias of my own eyes. Though that isn't really the focus of my message....such that there was one...
1/11/13 11:42 PM
Tru
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 11:43 PM
Click For MMA Videos

this video made me think of this for some reason

1/11/13 11:46 PM
Hocky Balboa
8021 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not really fair, since that Blood character was wearing a new pair of this season's Isotoners.

1/12/13 12:08 AM
MR Combatively
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My bad I accidentally voted someone down by zooming in on my iPhone.

That fight with the white kid with no shoes was awesome! Those knees were great!

MR. Combatively
1/12/13 12:25 AM
the incredible hogan

The camera guy sounded South African to me
1/12/13 12:46 AM
kao

clean fight, just clean with nobody jumping in
1/12/13 1:05 AM
Winston Wolf

Wu Massacre - most agreed-upon street fights ive seen in the US have had similar control to that one, no fighting once it hits the ground

most brutal fight i saw , ive seen a bunch but nothing too bad, was still actually in HS when one of biggest kids in school, think he played football and maybe wrestled, he was huge for high school and jacked, came up behind a small kid who had a reputation for being a tough fighter and was from the roughest neighborhood, i saw it from the next table over, it ended up being a legendary fight, the big guy pulled the other guys shirt up over his head from behind by surprise so his head and arms were caught and started whaling away on him with big hooks, just clobbering the hell out of him, then he grabbed him by the body and picked him up, the kid got his feet under him but they were closest to a window, a glass window all along the wall of the cafeteria reinforced with metal crossing in it so it cant break, the kid had just worked his arms out of his shirt and the big guy took hold of them and smashed him into the glass window, the sound was loud as hell and the big guy let go.. it seemed like the little guy was suspended on the wall for a second, suddenly he falls forward and just starts blasting the big guy with really fast punches to the face, he falls to the ground, the little guy starts kicking him in the chest/face, there was blood all over the crushed up glass and on his back from being slammed but the cuts were minor, pretty quick people all grabbed him, think the big guys face got fucked up and he had a broken rib or something

agreed upon fight ? I was a wrestler but most fights ive been in or seen have had wrestling
1/12/13 6:15 AM
Rabid Bunyip
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KickYoNuts - 

UFC stuff

Guys jumping in and by sounds of it throwing cheap shots were bitches
1/12/13 6:30 AM
Pony The Orangutan
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/12/13 12:14 PM
Pony The Orangutan
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fat referee -
KickYoNuts - 
Pretty good

More fights from scottland please. That was so god damn entertaining with howproper  they are and I love the accent.

That's not a Scottish accent they're speaking with mate. Phone Post
1/12/13 12:38 PM
soldave
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pony The Orangutan - 
fat referee -
KickYoNuts - 
Pretty good

More fights from scottland please. That was so god damn entertaining with howproper  they are and I love the accent.

most of the kids you can hear in the background sound like they are from west midlands Birmingham ish
1/12/13 1:40 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soldave - 
Pony The Orangutan - 
fat referee -
KickYoNuts - 
Pretty good

most of the kids you can hear in the background sound like they are from west midlands Birmingham ish

It looks like it's in Gilbertstone Park by my house which would mean they are Brummies but it's hard to tell from the video and I can't really make out their accents.
1/12/13 2:10 PM
TheMessiah

MrMead - I think the white guy broke about 5 knuckles. Damn learn to throw a punch, my hands hurt just watching that!
. Phone Post
1/12/13 2:17 PM
HULC
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man - 
soldave - 
Pony The Orangutan - 
fat referee -
KickYoNuts - 
Pretty good

It looks like it's in Gilbertstone Park by my house which would mean they are Brummies but it's hard to tell from the video and I can't really make out their accents.

Definitely not Scottish or South African anyway. I'm a Londoner, but even i'm hearing the midlands accent.
1/12/13 2:17 PM
Mushroom Slap
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip - 
KickYoNuts - 

UFC stuff

Guys jumping in and by sounds of it throwing cheap shots were bitches

that black piece of shit was telling his buddies to jump in. cant the blacks fight one on one?
1/12/13 3:15 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO

Nucky -

If your gonna box only at least learn to keep your chin tucked and bend at the knees and sit down into your punches so you get some power shots.  In a no gloves fight you can fuck someones hands up with just keeping your chin tucked and rolling your fore head into there knuckles.

Easy there Freddy Roach! It's two fucking kids. I'm sure they didn't sit there and think about your drivel of advice prior to engaging in the fight.

John: Hey Alex, ill fuck you up right Now!

Alex: John, lets first learn how to squat down and sit on our punches. Then after learning how to slip and roll, we can come back and engage in the fight!

John: Great idea! See you next year! Phone Post
1/12/13 3:26 PM
rosario00

KickYoNuts -

Beast mode

One of the best street fights I've seen, thanks Phone Post
1/12/13 3:36 PM
Kimbos Bread
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhughes - It's interesting seeing people critique the technique in the first video. These are high school kids and clearly this is happening at some prep school. They are children of affluent families and they are fighting under some set of spoken or unspoken rules. No one leaves this fight with any permanent damage. For all we know, they can be friends again afterwards.

I'm 36 and went to public school in a pretty normal suburban area in the US. I never once saw a fist fight between two kids with any manner of technique. No hands up, no straight punches, and certainly no jabs.

The most violent fights I saw were fights where one guy was on the wrestling team. In one case, I saw a guy repeatedly pick up a much smaller dude and slam him on his head while the rest of the team made sure no one broke it up (and they also contributed a few head kicks while the smaller dude was down). The guy getting beat up ended up with serious brain damage, total loss of vision in his right eye, speech problems, and dropped out of school 6 months later (he was hospitalized for 4 months). The wrestler did not miss a day of school or get in any trouble. The kid he messed up was a low-income Hispanic kid, and a nice kid at that - no charges were pressed. I called the cops when it started...when they showed up it was over and they could not have cared less.

Training kids to fight is risky business. As acknowledged above, the kids in the wrestling program at my school were not being taught to use their skills with discretion. I would imagine that most wrestling programs would have no tolerance for the kind of behavior I described and would teach the kids responsibility (and I would hope their parents would as well). I grew up a karate kid and managed to talk my way out of most fights and when I couldn't I found a way to end things without truly hurting my opponent.

I worry about the mass popularity of MMA and what it might mean ultimately for our kids.

Sorry to be a bummer. Just was reminded of high school fights and obviously I carry a lot of guilt about not being able to stop what happened to that kid.

fuken horrible story. i would kill that entire wrestling team had i been the victim's dad
1/12/13 9:52 PM
Another Foob
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised at some UGers trashing the skills from these kids. I must be getting old, as kids are apparently a lot better at schoolyard scrapping than they were in my day.
1/12/13 9:57 PM
Another Foob
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhughes - It's interesting seeing people critique the technique in the first video. These are high school kids and clearly this is happening at some prep school. They are children of affluent families and they are fighting under some set of spoken or unspoken rules. No one leaves this fight with any permanent damage. For all we know, they can be friends again afterwards.

I'm 36 and went to public school in a pretty normal suburban area in the US. I never once saw a fist fight between two kids with any manner of technique. No hands up, no straight punches, and certainly no jabs.

The most violent fights I saw were fights where one guy was on the wrestling team. In one case, I saw a guy repeatedly pick up a much smaller dude and slam him on his head while the rest of the team made sure no one broke it up (and they also contributed a few head kicks while the smaller dude was down). The guy getting beat up ended up with serious brain damage, total loss of vision in his right eye, speech problems, and dropped out of school 6 months later (he was hospitalized for 4 months). The wrestler did not miss a day of school or get in any trouble. The kid he messed up was a low-income Hispanic kid, and a nice kid at that - no charges were pressed. I called the cops when it started...when they showed up it was over and they could not have cared less.

Training kids to fight is risky business. As acknowledged above, the kids in the wrestling program at my school were not being taught to use their skills with discretion. I would imagine that most wrestling programs would have no tolerance for the kind of behavior I described and would teach the kids responsibility (and I would hope their parents would as well). I grew up a karate kid and managed to talk my way out of most fights and when I couldn't I found a way to end things without truly hurting my opponent.

I worry about the mass popularity of MMA and what it might mean ultimately for our kids.

Sorry to be a bummer. Just was reminded of high school fights and obviously I carry a lot of guilt about not being able to stop what happened to that kid.

Damn. You are my doppelganger or something. Other than the details of the tragic story, I could have honestly written every bit of that post.

Except, I think teaching kids to handle their abilities responsibly is not part of any wrestling program anywhere.
1/12/13 10:25 PM
FatBuddha
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

better than some fights on TUF I've seen
1/12/13 10:28 PM
FatBuddha
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I worry about the mass popularity of MMA and what it might mean ultimately for our kids."

Amazing, a man of reason on these forums. I worry as well what the overall affects on the young generation will be.
1/13/13 1:17 AM
glassman
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After school English kids fight looked a lot better than any of the fights I saw in school growing up. Really impressed with the honour-no one jumping in etc. White wrestler kid would have destroyed me in high school.

"I worry about the mass popularity of MMA and what it might mean ultimately for our kids."

"Amazing, a man of reason on these forums. I worry as well what the overall affects on the young generation will be."

I have been thinking about this too. I am 45 had about 8 or 9 "fights" as a kid-I don't think any of us knew what we were doing. My 8 yr old has been in judo for 2 years and has been hitting the pads with me for about a year. When we are "sparring" he sometimes catches me full on and it hurts. He punches at least twice as hard as I did at that age and understands the idea of a throw and then ground and pound. He would probably have really hurt the kids I was fighting as a kid.30 years ago hardly anyone knew how to fight. Today their are probably some real mismatches on the playground between kids that "trane" and your average kid.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.