UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Decent street fight with a lot of striking

1/14/13 7:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LEMon
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kickyonuts lol, bizarre as fuck Phone Post
1/14/13 9:22 AM
HayemakeredByHaye
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf was going on in that last fight? lol
1/14/13 2:22 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHaunted2 - 
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man -
TheHaunted2 - 
HULC - ^ Umm, no. With that many immigrants, and with them having those accents, they certainly aren't at a prep school or from affluent families. They look like kids from the local school having a fight in the local park. Somewhere in England, maybe the midlands.
It says theyre from birmingham, shithole that place Phone Post

Get fucked, fairy.
Haha im from bradford just as bad. Both shitholes Phone Post

No! We are the "second city"
1/14/13 3:04 PM
French Toast
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha that last one can't be real.
1/14/13 7:45 PM
uniquetechnique
759 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KickYoNuts - 

Legit

WHere can I get privates from this guy at?
That wheelbarrow hold was Legit.
1/14/13 9:13 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

helpme - 
KickYoNuts - 

Beast mode

Bald dude can bang.

That was a good fight for sure.

That was a real treat. Those 2 put every pikey fight ever to shame. No dancing, no fluff, good basics and not looking for a 30 minute fight....looking to end it. These guys could fight the top ten best pikeys on the same night, one after the other if their hands would hold out.

1/14/13 9:31 PM
LShaman

uniquetechnique - Scrap

Anybody notice how hard the dude at the end (who took his shirt off being tough) got punked? And then how he tried to play it off when the gentle giant stepped to him?

Funny fight tho, scrawny dude got knocked out with a door knock lmao
1/14/13 11:48 PM
grapplingwithzen

dhughes - It's interesting seeing people critique the technique in the first video. These are high school kids and clearly this is happening at some prep school. They are children of affluent families and they are fighting under some set of spoken or unspoken rules. No one leaves this fight with any permanent damage. For all we know, they can be friends again afterwards.

I'm 36 and went to public school in a pretty normal suburban area in the US. I never once saw a fist fight between two kids with any manner of technique. No hands up, no straight punches, and certainly no jabs.

The most violent fights I saw were fights where one guy was on the wrestling team. In one case, I saw a guy repeatedly pick up a much smaller dude and slam him on his head while the rest of the team made sure no one broke it up (and they also contributed a few head kicks while the smaller dude was down). The guy getting beat up ended up with serious brain damage, total loss of vision in his right eye, speech problems, and dropped out of school 6 months later (he was hospitalized for 4 months). The wrestler did not miss a day of school or get in any trouble. The kid he messed up was a low-income Hispanic kid, and a nice kid at that - no charges were pressed. I called the cops when it started...when they showed up it was over and they could not have cared less.

Training kids to fight is risky business. As acknowledged above, the kids in the wrestling program at my school were not being taught to use their skills with discretion. I would imagine that most wrestling programs would have no tolerance for the kind of behavior I described and would teach the kids responsibility (and I would hope their parents would as well). I grew up a karate kid and managed to talk my way out of most fights and when I couldn't I found a way to end things without truly hurting my opponent.

I worry about the mass popularity of MMA and what it might mean ultimately for our kids.

Sorry to be a bummer. Just was reminded of high school fights and obviously I carry a lot of guilt about not being able to stop what happened to that kid.

Well reasoned post. Sadly it will probably be wasted on some of the people here. Also no matter how much adults try and teach kids about the dangers of fighting, it's all going to go out the window in the heat of the moment.

I know a young kid that was seriously injured when his friend did a "pro-wrestling" move on him.

I agree about not being too critical of the fighting style of these kids. They did alright. Also full credit that we didn't see anyone else jumping in. Some of the stuff on WSHH is sickening, someone else will rush in and blind-side someone, then everyone will deliver kicks when they are knocked-out. Some of those people must end with permanent injuries while everyone else on the video is just laughing about it.

By the way just to show that I'm a hypocrite, I saw a decent fight a while back on here. One kid shows up alone to have a fight in an alley against an opponent who arrived with all his friends. They have a decent fist fight (nobody else steps in ), then at the end they discuss their differences and everything is resolved. Anyone know this fight? Those guys impressed me because they were tough and had reasonable technique, the fight was way better than on the UFC, also it ended cleanly and their differences were resolved.
1/15/13 12:02 AM
diggity

In Phone Post
1/15/13 7:17 AM
TheHaunted2

TheHaunted2 - 
TheHaunted2 - 
HULC - ^ Umm, no. With that many immigrants, and with them having those accents, they certainly aren't at a prep school or from affluent families. They look like kids from the local school having a fight in the local park. Somewhere in England, maybe the midlands.

Get fucked, fairy.

Second behind another shithole, london Phone Post
1/15/13 8:42 AM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHaunted2 - 
TheHaunted2 - 
TheHaunted2 - 

Get fucked, fairy.

Second behind another shithole, london Phone Post

Psht, we've got...a shit ton of canals, so yeah what do you say to that?
1/15/13 12:17 PM
Diesel67

MachidasStraightLeft - 

Not a great idea to stand and bang in a street fight.  You'll fuck your hand up a lot quicker than you will your opponent's face.

Go for the belly and balls.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.