UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> What your favourite wrestling insult?

1/12/13 2:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NEXTinLINE
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heenan: Hulk Hogans theme music is my 2nd favorite song

Gorilla: really? What's your first.

Heenan: every other song is tied. Phone Post
1/12/13 2:58 PM
Samsonite1084
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana - Recent: Nash calling CM Punk a Waffle House fry cook.

All Time...just watch...

Winner if the Lou ferrigno lookalike contest!!! Gold Phone Post
1/12/13 3:23 PM
World Peace's Left Elbow
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was always a fan of "chumpstain". Phone Post
1/12/13 4:09 PM
Violentguy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Samsonite1084 - Chris Jericho calling people ads clowns was great. I also enjoyed him calling people the wrong name. Roy Mysterio Jr, Tooker B, Don Malenko, Tony Skiavone, Chris Benoyt etc haha Phone Post
Or Kirk Angel Phone Post
1/12/13 4:26 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigironmike79 - When th rock was cracking on booker t about being dumb and riding the short bus. Teacher asks" class do u know what 2 plus 2 is? Booker responds, of course I know what 2 plus 2 is. Thomas Jefferson sucka". Phone Post
LOL quality Phone Post
1/12/13 5:29 PM
The Topester
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I NEEEEED to find the clip of Kurt Angle addressing Chris Benoit

"Listen here Mr. Toothless Aggression...". LOL I lost it when I heard that one the first time. Phone Post
1/12/13 5:54 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephanie McMahon to Fred Blassie

"You're gonna die soon."

Nash

"Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue."

British Bulldog calling HHH "MR. GAMEBOY" and the crowd going silent.

1/12/13 6:14 PM
Essexmmafanatic
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff jarrett's slap nuts! I love saying it to ppl. Phone Post
1/12/13 6:15 PM
Essexmmafanatic
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Violentguy -
Samsonite1084 - Chris Jericho calling people ads clowns was great. I also enjoyed him calling people the wrong name. Roy Mysterio Jr, Tooker B, Don Malenko, Tony Skiavone, Chris Benoyt etc haha Phone Post
Or Kirk Angel Phone Post
Or calling Benoit mr roboto was great. Phone Post
1/12/13 6:23 PM
Gino_Corona

Bobby Heenan at WM8 during Piper/Hart staredown: "Two ugly people looking at each other, that's fun"

Jerry Lawler on Alundra Blayze:"You know, with her looks she could star in a tv western...if she had two more legs!"

Buddy of mine to CM Punk at a house show: "Holy fuck that actually didn't look so bad for a change!"
may not be as funny on paper but the way he said it had me on the floor Phone Post
1/12/13 7:04 PM
torubu
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gino_Corona - Bobby Heenan at WM8 during Piper/Hart staredown: "Two ugly people looking at each other, that's fun"

Jerry Lawler on Alundra Blayze:"You know, with her looks she could star in a tv western...if she had two more legs!"

Buddy of mine to CM Punk at a house show: "Holy fuck that actually didn't look so bad for a change!"
may not be as funny on paper but the way he said it had me on the floor Phone Post
*crickets* Phone Post
1/12/13 7:16 PM
Gino_Corona

torubu -
Gino_Corona - Bobby Heenan at WM8 during Piper/Hart staredown: "Two ugly people looking at each other, that's fun"

*crickets* Phone Post
That's certainly a change from you calling me a "chode" in every post. BTW, wtf is a chode and what kind of hilbilly talks like that?!

lol butthurt cm punk nutthugger Phone Post
1/12/13 7:52 PM
Samsonite1084
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gino_Corona -
torubu -

*crickets* Phone Post
That's certainly a change from you calling me a "chode" in every post. BTW, wtf is a chode and what kind of hilbilly talks like that?!

Haha chode! (short for choda) haven't heard that since high school. My understanding is its the taint, or gooch (area between balls and butthole) Phone Post
1/12/13 7:57 PM
torubu
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Samsonite1084 -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -

*crickets* Phone Post

Haha chode! (short for choda) haven't heard that since high school. My understanding is its the taint, or gooch (area between balls and butthole) Phone Post
Actually it's a penis that's wider then it is tall, rendering it incapable of satisfying a woman. Exactly like this doucher. Phone Post
1/12/13 9:35 PM
roninthebox
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always tried to set up the "it doesnt matter what your" joke Phone Post
1/12/13 9:39 PM
Gino_Corona

torubu -
Samsonite1084 -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -

*crickets* Phone Post

Actually it's a penis that's wider then it is tall, rendering it incapable of satisfying a woman. Exactly like this doucher. Phone Post
That's so rad, man. Phone Post
1/12/13 9:40 PM
torubu

Gino_Corona -
torubu -
Samsonite1084 -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -

*crickets* Phone Post

DIAF, chode. Phone Post
1/12/13 9:45 PM
Gino_Corona

torubu -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -
Samsonite1084 -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -

*crickets* Phone Post

DIAF, chode. Phone Post
I bet you still wear Zubaz pants. Phone Post
1/12/13 9:47 PM
torubu

Gino_Corona -
torubu -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -
Samsonite1084 -
Gino_Corona -
torubu -

*crickets* Phone Post

DIAF, chode. Phone Post
I bet you still wear Zubaz pants. Phone Post
Esplain, chode. Phone Post
1/12/13 9:51 PM
bigironmike79
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roninthebox - I always tried to set up the "it doesnt matter what your" joke Phone Post
Hahaha. Me too. Never was as funny in real life as when the rock did it though. "Did u really think I was gonna do that book report? It doesn't matter what u think". Funny how English teachers have no idea what ur talkin about n give u detention. Phone Post
1/12/13 9:58 PM
Gino_Corona

Phone Post
1/12/13 10:07 PM
bigironmike79
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gino_Corona - Phone Post
If the LOD supported it, gotta be cool. Phone Post
1/12/13 10:11 PM
Gino_Corona

Phone Post
1/12/13 10:26 PM
torubu

Gino_Corona - Phone Post
All kinds of wrong in that wardrobe, yet his opinion is still more accurate than the chode. Phone Post
1/12/13 10:58 PM
roninthebox
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigironmike79 -
roninthebox - I always tried to set up the "it doesnt matter what your" joke Phone Post
Hahaha. Me too. Never was as funny in real life as when the rock did it though. "Did u really think I was gonna do that book report? It doesn't matter what u think". Funny how English teachers have no idea what ur talkin about n give u detention. Phone Post
Ill be at work an for example : ask a guy what size gasket it it is an then be like it doesnt matter what you think Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.