UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Strikeforce - free showtime !!!!

1/11/13 7:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lormpino
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least here in California ,,,

Dishnetwork

FYI

Free weekend ? Phone Post
1/11/13 7:29 PM
rnunz
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yup me too, time warner bitches!

1/11/13 7:31 PM
lormpino

rnunz -

Nife Phone Post
1/11/13 7:35 PM
lormpino

Ttt Phone Post
1/11/13 7:36 PM
lormpino

lormpino -
rnunz -

Nife Phone Post
Nice Phone Post
1/11/13 9:15 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not Comcast Miami.

I am going to have to subscribe!! Phone Post
1/11/13 9:16 PM
BloodWork
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I have cox and I have free hbo this weekend. Wtf!
1/11/13 9:17 PM
UGCTT_Song2
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont know how tp watch this, am in yuma In hotel please help. They aint got showtime Phone Post
1/11/13 9:19 PM
Pummeled by Silva

Time warner in Cincinnati = yes!

Good luck, peeps! Check it out! See if you get it...
1/11/13 9:24 PM
Todd Lally

ESTEVAN "EL TERRIBLE" PAYAN!

ACS IN THE HOUSE!
1/11/13 9:47 PM
Chris27

Not for Comcast, Comcast only gives you access to On Demand, they NEVER give you the channel. I hate Comcast.
1/11/13 9:49 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have comcast and i looked tonight and showtime is ON ON ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/11/13 9:55 PM
Chris27

Edited: 01/11/13 9:56 PM
You probably have it already, it even says on Showtime.com Comcast is only doing On Demand and online.

http://www.sho.com/sho/free-preview/1

AT&T SHOWTIME, SHOWTIME On Demand and SHOWTIME Anytime
CABLE ONE SHOWTIME
COMCAST SHOWTIME On Demand and online at XfinityTV.com
COX SHOWTIME On Demand
DIRECTV SHOWTIME
DISH SHOWTIME
MEDIACOM SHOWTIME and SHOWTIME On Demand
TIME WARNER CABLE SHOWTIME and SHOWTIME On Demand
SUDDENLINK SHOWTIME On Demand
VERIZON SHOWTIME, SHOWTIME On Demand and SHOWTIME Anytime
1/11/13 9:57 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think so ^

1/11/13 10:22 PM
lormpino

War!!!! Phone Post
1/11/13 10:49 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay, I have Showtime online through Comcast.  But I don't see Strikeforce.  Am I going to be able to see it online tomorrow?

I keep feeling like I am going to have to end up calling Comcast and getting the cahnnels on my TV. Ugh.

1/11/13 10:59 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Okay, I have Showtime online through Comcast.  But I don't see Strikeforce.  Am I going to be able to see it online tomorrow?

I keep feeling like I am going to have to end up calling Comcast and getting the cahnnels on my TV. Ugh.

No big deal Vixy... Just cancel the day after... I had a buddy who always does that... Ends up being a couple bucks for the days used... Not sure if he's Comcast but worth a sniff ... You could always ask one of your friends Skype who has it, then have them point At TV. I has a smart Phone Post
1/11/13 11:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

No big deal Vixy... Just cancel the day after... I had a buddy who always does that... Ends up being a couple bucks for the days used... Not sure if he's Comcast but worth a sniff ... You could always ask one of your friends Skype who has it, then have them point At TV. I has a smart Phone Post
To Skype * Phone Post
1/11/13 11:07 PM
Thuglife13
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DirecTV FTW!
1/11/13 11:13 PM
allforroy
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Song2 - I dont know how tp watch this, am in yuma In hotel please help. They aint got showtime Phone Post
I've had similar problems and virtually nobody shows Strikeforce at their bars. And the only hotels that I've been able to find with Showtime is Extended Stay...kind of dicey, but I'm there this weekend and they've got Showtime and Showtime Extreme. Phone Post
1/11/13 11:15 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

No big deal.  I am going to have to add all teh SHO channels tomorrow because I am not missing those prelims.  No big deal.  I'll cancel it on Monday.  My cable bill is too big as is with all the PPVs I order.

Thanks Pescy

1/11/13 11:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

No big deal.  I am going to have to add all teh SHO channels tomorrow because I am not missing those prelims.  No big deal.  I'll cancel it on Monday.  My cable bill is too big as is with all the PPVs I order.

Thanks Pescy

Fucking cable is my biggest bill a month...I pay $400 ( cable, Internet, phone package) before UfC events... If there's 2 in a month ill have a 510-$550 depending if I order any movies ( or Prons) ..

Fuck you Cox Cable! Phone Post
1/11/13 11:20 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Thanks Pescy

Fucking cable is my biggest bill a month...I pay $400 ( cable, Internet, phone package) before UfC events... If there's 2 in a month ill have a 510-$550 depending if I order any movies ( or Prons) ..

Same her Pescy.  I ahve the Internet and phone through Comcast.  And I also order movies on demand.  

1/11/13 11:21 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Thanks Pescy

Really wtf? Phone Post
1/11/13 11:21 PM
lormpino

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Thanks Pescy

Damn Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.