UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Strikeforce - free showtime !!!!

1/11/13 11:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfightermike
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thuglife13 - DirecTV FTW!

yep free fri sat sun

1/11/13 11:22 PM
Bailx
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was so happy to see i am getting HBO and especially Showtime for free (looks like maybe all month) on Dish Network... and I'm still in vacation mode so my bill is $0 lol... awesome.
1/11/13 11:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 11:30 PM
caseharts -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Okay, I have Showtime online through Comcast.  But I don't see Strikeforce.  Am I going to be able to see it online tomorrow?

I keep feeling like I am going to have to end up calling Comcast and getting the cahnnels on my TV. Ugh.

No big deal Vixy... Just cancel the day after... I had a buddy who always does that... Ends up being a couple bucks for the days used... Not sure if he's Comcast but worth a sniff ... You could always ask one of your friends Skype who has it, then have them point At TV. I has a smart Phone Post

No big deal.  I am going to have to add all teh SHO channels tomorrow because I am not missing those prelims.  No big deal.  I'll cancel it on Monday.  My cable bill is too big as is with all the PPVs I order.

Thanks Pescy

Fucking cable is my biggest bill a month...I pay $400 ( cable, Internet, phone package) before UfC events... If there's 2 in a month ill have a 510-$550 depending if I order any movies ( or Prons) ..

Fuck you Cox Cable! Phone Post
Really wtf? Phone Post

So stink... But have 4 HD box's 2 Wi-Fi's to cover the whole Property and a phone line... it's worth The 15$ a day for entertainment... But at the same time ... Fuck you Cox ... Lol... Electric was pretty serious this year with all the fucking Xmas light I hung up... Such n EGG Phone Post

1/11/13 11:29 PM
caseharts
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
caseharts -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Okay, I have Showtime online through Comcast.  But I don't see Strikeforce.  Am I going to be able to see it online tomorrow?

I keep feeling like I am going to have to end up calling Comcast and getting the cahnnels on my TV. Ugh.

No big deal Vixy... Just cancel the day after... I had a buddy who always does that... Ends up being a couple bucks for the days used... Not sure if he's Comcast but worth a sniff ... You could always ask one of your friends Skype who has it, then have them point At TV. I has a smart Phone Post

No big deal.  I am going to have to add all teh SHO channels tomorrow because I am not missing those prelims.  No big deal.  I'll cancel it on Monday.  My cable bill is too big as is with all the PPVs I order.

Thanks Pescy

Fucking cable is my biggest bill a month...I pay $400 ( cable, Internet, phone package) before UfC events... If there's 2 in a month ill have a 510-$550 depending if I order any movies ( or Prons) ..

Really wtf? Phone Post
So stink... But have 4 HD box's 2 Wi-Fi's to cover the whole Property and a phone line down... it's worth The 15$ a day for entertainment... But at the same time ... Fuck you Cox ... Lol... Electric was pretty serious this year with all the fucking Xmas light I hung up... Such n EGG Phone Post
So glad I'm going to move in an rv Phone Post
1/11/13 11:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
caseharts -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Thanks Pescy

Really wtf? Phone Post
So stink... But have 4 HD box's 2 Wi-Fi's to cover the whole Property and a phone line down... it's worth The 15$ a day for entertainment... But at the same time ... Fuck you Cox ... Lol... Electric was pretty serious this year with all the fucking Xmas light I hung up... Such n EGG Phone Post
Did that for a year on my Chica parents property about 5 years ago... Saved up a bunch of coin... Pretty mellow surprisingly... Was a 20ft trailer... Was well worth it... Saved up some good coin and got my shoulder opperated on ... Fast forward to know ... Folks just helped me buy a house, Tundra paid off, not much Debt. Definitely jumped started all this from a year of no rent and minor bills. Windy nights get a little hectic! Phone Post
1/11/13 11:42 PM
Fedoral Crime
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
caseharts -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Thanks Pescy

Really wtf? Phone Post

So stink... But have 4 HD box's 2 Wi-Fi's to cover the whole Property and a phone line... it's worth The 15$ a day for entertainment... But at the same time ... Fuck you Cox ... Lol... Electric was pretty serious this year with all the fucking Xmas light I hung up... Such n EGG Phone Post

Oh, so you have a "property". This must mean you are stanky rich so I have absolutely no sympathy for you ; )

Only joking dude, that is a lot of money every month though. I pay NZ$180 per month SkyTV and Internet and I thought that was bad but you have made me feel a lot better, thank you.

Is there any Kiwis here that know if they're showing SF here? Phone Post
1/11/13 11:45 PM
caseharts
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
caseharts -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
caseharts -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Thanks Pescy

Really wtf? Phone Post
Did that for a year on my Chica parents property about 5 years ago... Saved up a bunch of coin... Pretty mellow surprisingly... Was a 20ft trailer... Was well worth it... Saved up some good coin and got my shoulder opperated on ... Fast forward to know ... Folks just helped me buy a house, Tundra paid off, not much Debt. Definitely jumped started all this from a year of no rent and minor bills. Windy nights get a little hectic! Phone Post
Ya that's the plan! Good luck Phone Post
1/11/13 11:47 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Fedoral Crime -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
caseharts -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Thanks Pescy

Really wtf? Phone Post

Oh, so you have a "property". This must mean you are stanky rich so I have absolutely no sympathy for you ; )

Only joking dude, that is a lot of money every month though. I pay NZ$180 per month SkyTV and Internet and I thought that was bad but you have made me feel a lot better, thank you.

Is there any Kiwis here that know if they're showing SF here? Phone Post
It's only a Half Acre in Montecito... Wish I had Fuck You money, but I barely have Cable $$$ lol ... Glad I could help u feel a little better!

Fuck you Cox Phone Post
1/11/13 11:57 PM
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 11:57 PM

All you ever have/had to do is order showtime for a night anyway.

Probably cost you $3  maximum

24 hours Showtime =  $0.50 cents

cancellation fee     =    $1.95

Total                     +     $2.45

UFC  PPV              =   $44.95 - $55.95 

1/12/13 8:08 AM
lormpino
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freeeee Phone Post
1/12/13 9:50 AM
Wade5000
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it Free for all Cable providers? Really want to see this card.
1/12/13 12:37 PM
lormpino
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bailx - i was so happy to see i am getting HBO and especially Showtime for free (looks like maybe all month) on Dish Network... and I'm still in vacation mode so my bill is $0 lol... awesome.
Nice Phone Post
1/12/13 12:37 PM
lormpino

American1177 - Their production is so bad you need to pay me to watch Phone Post
I call bs Phone Post
1/12/13 12:38 PM
lormpino

sparkuri -

Which provider you have? Phone Post
1/12/13 5:41 PM
lormpino

My dish does not have showtime
Today !!!'

Wtf!!!!

Fired up

Last night this shit was o

:( Phone Post
1/12/13 9:22 PM
lormpino

Ok it's on
Now Phone Post
1/12/13 9:32 PM
AndrewJitsu
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Strikeforce could have some amazing numbers. Phone Post
1/12/13 10:27 PM
crowbar
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkuri - 

Just a heads up...We have Showtime,but when we didn`t...I did what you said & Showtime in my area is onto that shit,and charge you for the whole month.

1/13/13 11:48 PM
lormpino

Gratis Phone Post
1/16/13 12:32 AM
Bailx
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lormpino - 
Bailx - i was so happy to see i am getting HBO and especially Showtime for free (looks like maybe all month) on Dish Network... and I'm still in vacation mode so my bill is $0 lol... awesome.
Nice Phone Post

showtime is gone but i get axs tv (inside mma + fights) and hbo is still on... plus a bunch of other shit i shouldn't be getting... maybe i should stop posting here lol...

i have to admit i started watching PRIDE/UFC only because I used to program directv cards (and get free tv ALL CHANNELS back in the 90's), i actually had to kind of sneak around watching it because everyone said it was "gay" (two dudes wearing speedos rubbing nuts)... but i stuck with the sport (zero of my friends did... all football)

and i haven't done that shit for years and typically buy PPV's and stuff I'm just fuckin' broke as shit right now so I can't pay for TV... so i was really happy to be able to watch the last strikeforce event live.

ron kruck = YOU SUCK DUDE (sorry)
1/16/13 12:36 AM
lormpino

Bailx -
lormpino - 
Nice Phone Post

showtime is gone but i get axs tv (inside mma + fights) and hbo is still on... plus a bunch of other shit i shouldn't be getting... maybe i should stop posting here lol...

i have to admit i started watching PRIDE/UFC only because I used to program directv cards (and get free tv ALL CHANNELS back in the 90's), i actually had to kind of sneak around watching it because everyone said it was "gay" (two dudes wearing speedos rubbing nuts)... but i stuck with the sport (zero of my friends did... all football)

and i haven't done that shit for years and typically buy PPV's and stuff I'm just fuckin' broke as shit right now so I can't pay for TV... so i was really happy to be able to watch the last strikeforce event live.

ron kruck = YOU SUCK DUDE (sorry)
Gratis-= free Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.