UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kennedy rips Strikeforce, fighters, matchmakers

1/12/13 4:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2nd page and no SuperCalo!?
1/12/13 4:28 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bunch of keyboard warriors bitching about a guy voicing his opinion.

Also, to the guy who asked if he has PTSD, don't joke around about shit like that.
1/12/13 4:44 PM
m0n
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tank by gogoplata - A bunch of keyboard warriors bitching about a guy voicing his opinion.

Also, to the guy who asked if he has PTSD, don't joke around about shit like that.

Bunch of keyboard warriors discussing PTSD upset ya bro?
1/12/13 4:45 PM
Dr Gonzo
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you actually read the article, he has a point. Three fights in over a thousand years is not much.
1/12/13 4:47 PM
HandyDarsh
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mexirican -
chokeyou - He's a terribly negative person.

Not really a fan.

This. Anything I ever read about Kennedy is him just complaining about something. Seems like a truly unhappy person.
I would be surprised to read something about him where he isn't complaining. Phone Post
1/12/13 4:47 PM
yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - Tim can be big whiny bitch... but he's not wrong.

This.

1/12/13 4:56 PM
Todd Lally

CALLS IT LIKE HE SEES IT! GOOD FOR HIM. TO MANY FAKE PEOPLE IN THIS SPORT.
1/12/13 5:05 PM
TheHebrewHammer
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim Kennedy was in the army? I did not know about that...
1/12/13 5:05 PM
Tank by gogoplata

m0n - 
Tank by gogoplata - A bunch of keyboard warriors bitching about a guy voicing his opinion.

Bunch of keyboard warriors discussing PTSD upset ya bro?

No, people joking about it does. Until you know someone who actually has it and how it affects their life, kindly fuck off. People risks their lives to defend this country and I don't think PTSD is something to joke about.

The keyboard warrior part was in reference to the irony of people bitching about a guy supposedly bitching.
1/12/13 5:06 PM
Tank by gogoplata

no one was discussing it. Goku made a crude comment.
1/12/13 5:10 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chokeyou - He's a terribly negative person.

Not really a fan.
same here Phone Post
1/12/13 7:12 PM
Mexirican
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reversal06 - 
Mexirican -

Not really a fan.

This. Anything I ever read about Kennedy is him just complaining about something. Seems like a truly unhappy person.
Hahaha one of the most positive people I've ever known. But please don't let me discredit the validity of your half cocked hunch. Thanks for the chuckle though. Phone Post

I don't know him like you say you do so my perception of him could easily be way off. The problem though is that like most things in life, perception is reality. Until he stops coming off whiny and complaining in every interview that is posted, it's really hard to see the positive person you say he is. I'm not saying he doesn't make valid points because he does. But there are ways to go about making your point without calling your potential bosses monkeys. It's called "TACT."
1/13/13 3:20 AM
knuckleballs

ChaosOverkill - 

What kind of soldier complains all the time?

Listen, don't you ever question the troops! Support the troops! At all cost!

Freedom,liberty, and the free world are on the line here, bub, and Tim is shooting down one Iraqui at a time, just so you can sit here and type this.

USA!!! USA!!!! USA!!!

This is why you should always not complain at paying your taxes, as it pays the troops. Tim Kennedy has stated that he hates paying taxes, which seems like that he isn't supporting the troops, but we should not bring that up because we wouldn't be supporting Tim, who is a troop.

So, support your troops!
1/13/13 6:25 AM
Macedawgg
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why was he on the undercard?

1/13/13 6:50 AM
Sensei Millia 209TT
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/13/13 7:42 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

It's just a little bit of blood, just harmless blood, a little blood won't stop me! What, this blood? It's nothing, won't stop me, blood! Phone Post
1/13/13 7:45 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore -
MountainMedic -
Mexirican -

Not really a fan.

All we ever see from the guy is pissing & moaning. Phone Post
You forgot bleeding - "It's just blood folks - look at my amputee war buddy" rah rah rah Phone Post
Fuck, you beat me to it by seriously a minute. And i had to go restart my phone because the app froze twice when i was trying to post it. Damn you mma underground app! Phone Post
1/13/13 12:51 PM
Tank by gogoplata

superCalo -  Guy is a national hero, he had risked his life multiple times defending our freedom, as far as i am concerned tim one shot kennedy can say what he dam well wants and I and all true patriots will support him and his right to speak his mind Phone Post

damn right, brotha.
1/13/13 12:56 PM
12SixElbow
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“I have no idea how they work," said Kennedy. "Sean Shelby and Joe Silva, I’m sure they have a method and a process to it, but sometimes I think they just s--- in one hand, and they have this big dry erase board with all these names on it, and they just throw poo on one dude’s name and then the other name they like highlight it and circle it and draw happy faces and like little golden stars.

Good way to get what you want in a new company, shit on Joe Silva... Who does a fucking fantastic job IMO

1/13/13 1:20 PM
6ULDV8

Fucking right on.  Being a whiny bitch would be sucking up.  

He's speaking his mind like a real man when asked about it.  He should get props for it.

1/13/13 1:33 PM
Lord Nitemare
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

What kind of soldier complains all the time?

A bitching team guy is a happy team guy.

So please tell us more about your knowledge on special operations, I'm intrigued.

1/13/13 1:39 PM
Silverball
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honest to a fault, maybe?
1/13/13 1:48 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like and respect Tim as a soldier, human being, and a fighter.

I like that he speaks his mind about things that are important to him, and what he said about fighters suddenly becoming injured once their UFC ticket was punched rings true, and if so, it kind of sucks.

Will his opinions get him in trouble with Zuffa? Maybe. But its not like he's saying anything that Zuffa hasn't already heard. The bottom line is that Tim has a lot of attributes that make him a very marketable fighter, one you can hype along the same lines as Stann, so I doubt he'll suffer much for his words.

1/13/13 1:50 PM
Dougie
910 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - Tim can be big whiny bitch... but he's not wrong.

Dis

1/13/13 1:59 PM
TowerMonkey
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You wouldn't see Brian Stann whining like this..justsayin Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.