UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It's difficult to be a Travis Browne fan, truly

1/11/13 8:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Poopyface TomatoNose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoy watching him fight, loved it when he absolutely thwomped Stefan Struve, but with his attitude toward Bigfoot and people acting as if Fedor wasn't a big win on Antonio's resume....well, I was really glad to see Travis get humbled and then clobbered.

Next fight, I'd gladly be back on board, but the way he conducted himself in post fight interviews after the loss was disgraceful, highly disgraceful, and really makes him come of as a sore loser, which in turn makes it hard to root for Travis. Phone Post
1/11/13 8:27 PM
UGCTT_Song2
935 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Links to vids? Phone Post
1/11/13 8:46 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose

Ssj, agree. I don't think 260 lb. bodies like Dominic Cruz movements. Phone Post
1/11/13 8:59 PM
Joe Rogan
1179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ssj - big man trying to be flashy like small man = big knee injury

He tore his hamstring.  It wasn't a knee injury as far as I know.

I'm a big fan of Travis.  I think that guy has incredible talent and ability.  Sucks to see people writing him off after one loss that occurred after an obvious injury.

1/11/13 9:02 PM
Richard Tuck
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in after cocksuckers that post here just cause Rogan did
1/11/13 9:05 PM
HandyDarsh
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's had some really impressive performances and he's also had some extremely boring fights.

As a fan I don't look forward to his fights, and I'm also butthurt he murdered struve. Phone Post
1/11/13 9:11 PM
MartialArtsMixed
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was just upset that he got his first loss because of a freak injury and wasn't too happy with Bigfoot's reaction.
1/11/13 9:13 PM
man meets fate

Do you g uise ever just be a fan of fighters who I don't know..... put on exciting fights? Seems fans are more into drama these days, and fights are the last thing on their mind.
1/11/13 9:14 PM
DanteHec
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His attitude is weird to say the least Phone Post
1/11/13 9:24 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose

I'm still a fan, I just felt that he was slightly disrespectful toward Bigfoot.

"Damn straight. He ha a big bullseye on the back of his head," Browne said "Or on the front, it doesn't matter because he is the only man that can say he beat me. But I don't know if he can even say that because really, I beat myself. I want that fight back. Today, really the first time, I've been vocal about it. I definitely want that fight back. Whoever I have to go through. If it is to fight him again or to fight someone that beats him, I'm game."

Just would've liked it more if he didn't discredit Bigfoot too since in also a Bigfoot Silva fan. Phone Post
1/11/13 9:34 PM
yellow wrkahlc

If this rematch were to happen, and Browne were to be finished in the exact same manner...

1/12/13 2:44 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
ssj - big man trying to be flashy like small man = big knee injury

He tore his hamstring.  It wasn't a knee injury as far as I know.

I'm a big fan of Travis.  I think that guy has incredible talent and ability.  Sucks to see people writing him off after one loss that occurred after an obvious injury.

This Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.