UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping: 'Stick your text messages up your ass'

1/11/13 9:07 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I was very surprised. I have a lot of respect for Vitor, he's a former UFC tournament winner and a former light heavyweight champion and one day he'll be in the Hall of Fame. I train at the gym where his sponsors work and that's not a problem, so I thought we were going to be respectful to each other, but we were in Brazil talking to the press in separate rooms and I heard from Brazilian press that he had called me a hooligan.

I was being respectful and, for him to call me a hooligan, when all of his biggest wins in the UFC came from illegal shots to the back of the head... He is a cheater. He's been hitting people in the back of the head for years and I'm training to defend myself exactly from that, because I know he's gonna try that again."

"What made me lose respect for Vitor was the fact that, after he insulted me behind my back, he sent me a text message telling me he didn't mean that and even wrote a 'LOL' and put some smileys in the text. At least admit to what you've said about me, you're a grown man. We're not friends, we're not school mates, so stick your text messages up your ass."

translation by MiddleEasy.com...

1/11/13 9:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
XFactah416
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The better quote in there is the Bisping training for the back of the head shots.. lmao. Well done Mike.
1/11/13 9:12 PM
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 9:12 PM

lmfao Vitor's been spending too much time with Werdum.

1/11/13 9:13 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like Bisping. The most annoying thing about him was always the now defunct UKTT.
1/11/13 9:28 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatever motivates you, Michael.
1/11/13 9:29 PM
Ip Man 81

I was not a Bisping fan at first, but damn this guy can say some hilarious stuff. I can't wait to see how he acts at the weigh in, definetly should be good. Phone Post
1/11/13 9:30 PM
Cucumber Jones

So saying Vitor has the heart of a chicken was Bisping's version of being respectful?
1/11/13 9:39 PM
Delightone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would have never thought i would typ this but +1
1/11/13 9:39 PM
KneeToFaceKO

More blah from DJ Mikey Bizzle. Meh.
1/11/13 9:43 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol hooligan. Phone Post
1/11/13 9:47 PM
RoysBellyRollzz
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See vitor should of text a winky thats where he fucked up
1/11/13 9:48 PM
Pride Wanderlei

I like Vitor, but im rooting for Michael. Phone Post
1/11/13 9:52 PM
Don_Dada
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 9:52 PM
;/
1/11/13 9:59 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Sugar Dick - 

I'm rooting for Bisping. Vitor already had his shot at the title and blew it. And blew it again against Bones Jones. I wanna see some new blood go for the title. I hope Bisping knocks him clean out honestly.

Knock him out with what?
1/11/13 10:01 PM
yellow wrkahlc

KneeToFaceKO - 
Sugar Dick - 

I'm rooting for Bisping. Vitor already had his shot at the title and blew it. And blew it again against Bones Jones. I wanna see some new blood go for the title. I hope Bisping knocks him clean out honestly.

Knock him out with what?

I believe with his fists, sir.

Pillows do have a tendancy to get tough after a while.

1/11/13 10:04 PM
KneeToFaceKO

yellow wrkahlc - 
KneeToFaceKO - 
Sugar Dick - 

Knock him out with what?

I believe with his fists, sir.

Pillows do have a tendancy to get tough after a while.

Hahaha. Indeed.
1/11/13 10:11 PM
Kings21
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When did calling someone a hooligan become such a horrible thing? Is it an offensive term in England? I always took it as a more adult version of "those rascally kids."
1/11/13 10:17 PM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hooligan is a nice term. He spits on people, fakes illegal shots, talks constant shit... Hooligan is actually a compliment compared to what he should be called.

Bisping is so emotional, like a toddler, is hooligan offensive for ANYONE? I'd laugh if someone called me that. Phone Post
1/11/13 10:22 PM
garrote
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rooting for Bisping. Phone Post
1/11/13 10:32 PM
Rob San Soo

Dj Pip is funny as hell lmfao Phone Post
1/11/13 10:33 PM
Kings21
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
KingD87 -  Hooligan is a nice term. He spits on people, fakes illegal shots, talks constant shit... Hooligan is actually a compliment compared to what he should be called.

Bisping is so emotional, like a toddler, is hooligan offensive for ANYONE? I'd laugh if someone called me that. Phone Post

Holy shit how is this not fucking fighter bashing mods?

Pretty mild IMO. He DID (or at least tried to) spit on people. I dunno if he's faked illegal shots but wouldnt be surprised. He DOES talk a lot of shit. On TUF Hendo called him a hooligan and Bisping said something like "yeah! we ARE hooligans!" He IS also very emotional.
1/11/13 10:39 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'ma send that bitch a smiley face :) Phone Post
1/11/13 10:43 PM
yellow wrkahlc

because everyone knows...

1/11/13 10:44 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Is that even possible?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but text messages don't actually exist in physical space.

No but what about the phone that contains the text message? Phone Post
1/11/13 10:48 PM
soreshins
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hooligan is pretty offensive in the uk. Football hooligans were/are big news and its definitely not a term you would use lightly.

Anyway, war Bisping!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.