1/11/13 9:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I aint scared homie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where has he been in the fight game Phone Post
1/11/13 10:05 PM
UGCTT_Song2
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I might haveade a thread on this, or saw one, with little response. Think he had a fight left on contract but you know.

Am really interested in any updates, loved his last fight Phone Post
1/11/13 10:11 PM
MoomBah
367 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he said his last fight was his last one? Remember him saying something about him just wanting to test himself or something.

1/11/13 10:21 PM
Utah get me two
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hershel's middle-age success shows where the UFC is in terms of top athletes. When the money in MMA starts to approach NFL/NBA money, you're going to see young athletes, at a high school level, working on MMA-related sports, and the effect on MMA is going to be staggering. Imagine a young Herschel Walker/Bo Jackson/LBJ type getting into grappling and striking in their early teens? JESUS.
1/11/13 10:28 PM
Tap In
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since Zuffa bought strikeforce he's kinda been forcefully retired. Dana was never a fan of him in mma, and what Dana says goes

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.