UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> BJJ near Carnesville, GA?

1/11/13 10:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe Lauzon
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter, Director of Awesome

I have a friend that lives in Carnesville, GA and is looking for a BJJ gym. Any recommendations? Phone Post
1/12/13 12:38 AM
Sober
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm from ga and I had to look that up! Don't know of too much up that way but it looks like he is about 30 miles from Athens. Can't recommend hardcore highly enough. Both of the singers are excellent instructors. Although they did strictly no gi when I trained there...not sure if that has changed or if your friend cares. Paul creighton is about 50 miles away. Never trained with him but he has a sterling reputation. Some of his guys post here so maybe they might know the area better since they live farther north than me. Actually Adam singer posts here as well...so maybe one of them can give you some useful info.
1/12/13 5:48 AM
Silhouette
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hardcore gym is he best bet...there is also an Alliance black belt out there too i believe
1/12/13 8:44 AM
Adam Singer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe, I think you sat next to my guys in Orlando last week. Your friend is going to have to travel a bit to get to a BJJ school. Send me a PM and I will give you my number. There are a couple good options.
Adam Phone Post
1/12/13 11:13 AM
Joe Lauzon
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter, Director of Awesome
Adam Singer - Joe, I think you sat next to my guys in Orlando last week. Your friend is going to have to travel a bit to get to a BJJ school. Send me a PM and I will give you my number. There are a couple good options.
Adam Phone Post
Yup, I did. I'm on my phone but I will shoot you a message when I get back to my computer. Thanks. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.