UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> we need to get cassie crisano on the ug!

1/23/13 10:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cassie Crisano
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jpm995 - great job mike,sorry you had to do all the legwork but we stalkers cant make direct contact with our subjects until the very end.

mIKE IS CRAZY ISN'T HE!!!??!! LOLOL
1/23/13 10:30 PM
Cassie Crisano
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGoldenRule -  Welcome to the ug!

May I preemptively say
You're welcome.
And I'm sorry. Phone Post

THANKS HUN !! DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR IGNORANT PPLE .... WHY OUT OF A DOZEN GUYS THERE ALWAYS HAS TO BE THAT ONE IGNORANIS??? LOL :p GOT TO LUV THEM THEY KEEP ME LAUGHING....
1/24/13 12:05 AM
shootfightermike
672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/24/13 12:06 AM
Cassie Crisano - 
shootfightermike - 

and the 1st negative post appears......

MIKE I THINK THAT WENT OVER MY HEAD!! LOL OR WAS JUST LAMEEEE..HAHA

lol ! someone edited a post. its all good in the hood

and of course i am a wild and crazy guy!!!!!!

1/24/13 12:08 AM
shootfightermike
672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dont know who it was nor do i care.......

WAR CASSIE!

1/28/13 9:01 PM
shootfightermike

CMON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

1/28/13 9:07 PM
suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well you got her on the UG, what's next Mike?  I'm a fan btw!

1/28/13 9:09 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -

He waits for a mistake Phone Post
1/28/13 9:14 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry Christina, I don't know what to say. Phone Post
1/28/13 9:16 PM
vaginal tear
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -

He messages her that she has to post at least 10x a week for her acct to stay active. By doing that he assures her that we will tune in to watch her fight as well as send emails to the match maker requesting the match up she would prefer, as well as being on the main card. Phone Post
1/28/13 9:20 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL SFM did it!

Voted up and welcome!

1/28/13 10:11 PM
shootfightermike

Edited: 01/28/13 10:18 PM
vaginal tear - 
suess -

He messages her that she has to post at least 10x a week for her acct to stay active. By doing that he assures her that we will tune in to watch her fight as well as send emails to the match maker requesting the match up she would prefer, as well as being on the main card. Phone Post

LOL? CMON FELLA? JUST BE HAPPY WE HAVE ANOTHER FIGHTER ON HERE! WHY YA GOTTA HATE? APPRECIATE!

1/28/13 10:12 PM
shootfightermike

dMo - 

LOL SFM did it!

Voted up and welcome!

bom da diddy diddy bom diddy boom!

1/28/13 10:14 PM
shootfightermike

1/29/13 10:40 AM
shootfightermike

lolz^

1/29/13 10:42 AM
vaginal tear
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfightermike -
vaginal tear - 
suess -

LOL? CMON FELLA? JUST BE HAPPY WE HAVE ANOTHER FIGHTER ON HERE! WHY YA GOTTA HATE? APPRECIATE!

No hate at all. Oddball humor that's all. Phone Post
1/29/13 10:54 AM
RearNakedToke
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice Phone Post
1/29/13 11:27 AM
shootfightermike

vaginal tear - 
shootfightermike -
vaginal tear - 
suess -

lol ya oddball you!

1/30/13 12:52 AM
Cassie Crisano

vaginal tear - 
shootfightermike -
vaginal tear - 
suess -

Vaginal Tear you sir are friken hilarious.. whether you are hating or just throwing some (what you call it ) ODDball humor, you are definitely entertaining.... either way ill use you for entertainment... ;) No worries Mike!!! lol
1/30/13 12:54 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You hear that, bro? She's gonna use you for entertainment winking smiley face, bro.

You're in, bro.

1/30/13 12:57 AM
vaginal tear

Cassie Crisano -
vaginal tear - 
shootfightermike -
vaginal tear - 
suess -

Vaginal Tear you sir are friken hilarious.. whether you are hating or just throwing some (what you call it ) ODDball humor, you are definitely entertaining.... either way ill use you for entertainment... ;) No worries Mike!!! lol
Anytime. I take pics as payment to be posted on the UG so my fellow UGrs may enjoy your beauty. After all I'm a giver ;) Phone Post
1/30/13 1:17 AM
shootfightermike

lol^ fuck stick

1/30/13 6:21 PM
shootfightermike

1/30/13 7:27 PM
vaginal tear

100 Phone Post
1/30/13 7:38 PM
snobordr
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In.

Welcome Cassie.  Appears you've got a fight coming up in six weeks. Good luck with training!  

1/30/13 8:18 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Successful thread is successful.

Welcome Cassie, you're hot so we're just thrilled to have you. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.