UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Final Strikeforce results and discussion

1/13/13 12:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KremeDipEagle
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Scott Coker. One of THE most important people in MMA and combat sports history. Period. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:12 AM
gabemadrid
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Scott Coker gets to work for ZUFFA or is put in charge of a new MMA promotion on showtime. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:12 AM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how it feels to just be crowned champion of a promotion...and then that promotion is laid to rest two minutes later.
1/13/13 12:13 AM
gabemadrid
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KremeDipEagle - Thank you Scott Coker. One of THE most important people in MMA and combat sports history. Period. Phone Post
Absolutely professional and nicest guy in the business. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:13 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys were right, John Kruck is really bad.
1/13/13 12:14 AM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

End if yet another MMA organization. Will there ever be another to really compete with the UFC? Phone Post
1/13/13 12:14 AM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope to see Nate in the UFC again. Tough SOB.
1/13/13 12:15 AM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank translation, I said a bunch of crap about Dana so I'm shat outta luck, time to go back to the gym to bully newbies.
1/13/13 12:18 AM
Bromovich
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well... That's all folks :-( Phone Post
Ironhouse

Sad to see it go, UFC really shoulda used it as a farm league. Now they will have yet another rival emerge and we will have to suffer the "X company is better than UFC" garbage all over again until they buy said company.
Bromovich
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
1/13/13 12:20 AM
KremeDipEagle
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immaculata - You guys were right, John Kruck is really bad.
Kruck is fudging entertainment tonight bad. That dude is so disabled he can't do E! Red carpet interviews. I wouldn't hire him to play by play my poo poo. I'm sorry. Where did he come from before inside MMA. He clearly knows where the bodies are hidden. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:20 AM
warriorx559
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the memories!
1/13/13 12:24 AM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strikeforce is the only one of the big promotions that I have watched every single event of, when they happened. I'm actually quite heartbroken it's over.
1/13/13 12:25 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ironhouse - Sad to see it go, UFC really shoulda used it as a farm league. Now they will have yet another rival emerge and we will have to suffer the "X company is better than UFC" garbage all over again until they buy said company.
Challengers at least. Always enjoyed them. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:25 AM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn thats a really good card!
1/13/13 12:29 AM
gabemadrid

DanCrase - Strikeforce is the only one of the big promotions that I have watched every single event of, when they happened. I'm actually quite heartbroken it's over.
Same Phone Post
1/13/13 12:34 AM
ns_echoes
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dogfb - 

I had a 7 fight parlay 6 fights were correct then Nate lost. :-(

Why Nate why?

I had an 11 fight Parlay (the whole card), which was killed when KJ got robbed.

If I nailed every fight, I would have won $500+ on a $40 bet.

Aside from KJ/Couture, everything else was correct until Nate lost. Now I don't feel as bad.

It would have burned me to the core if only the KJ fight cost me.

1/13/13 12:38 AM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enemies - 
dogfb - 

I had a 7 fight parlay 6 fights were correct then Nate lost. :-(

Why Nate why?

Same thing happened to me when BJ lost to Nick. :(

not sorry bro :)
1/13/13 12:42 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gabemadrid -
Nick Fury - Saff is a class act. Gave props to Coker and the fans, Beautiful way to close this.
This Phone Post
Yep Phone Post
1/13/13 12:44 AM
Gino_Corona

RIP Strikeforce

Thanks for the memories

And thank you Scott Coker Phone Post
1/13/13 12:58 AM
FlyingKnees

+1 Thanks for the memories, and making yourself a big enough force to get bought by the UFC. They'll benefit big time from the fighter influx, and that says it all!
1/13/13 1:32 AM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I quite enjoyed SF and what it brought to the table for the MMA world. Between having Fedor compete for them, some of the awesome fights, the HW grand prix and just the cool flavour of a SF event - I am really going to miss it. 

I also highly agree that Zuffa should consider hiring Scott Coker for a job in the organization, he did wonders with SF until they were bought out. I think he may have lost a lot of control over the promotion once that happened. 

RIP SF, we will never forget what you brought us!! 

1/13/13 2:49 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

I also highly agree that Zuffa should consider hiring Scott Coker for a job in the organization

he already is

1/13/13 2:52 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

KremeDipEagle - 
Immaculata - You guys were right, John Kruck is really bad.
Kruck is fudging entertainment tonight bad. That dude is so disabled he can't do E! Red carpet interviews. I wouldn't hire him to play by play my poo poo. I'm sorry. Where did he come from before inside MMA. He clearly knows where the bodies are hidden. Phone Post

YEA! Fat, stupid mullet, etc

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.