UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Final Strikeforce results and discussion

1/13/13 3:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

I also highly agree that Zuffa should consider hiring Scott Coker for a job in the organization

he already is

Has he got a continuing job at Zuffa? Maybe re-hire him is what I should have said. 

1/13/13 4:24 AM
Jbarr83
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scott Coker would be a huge asset to the zuffa fam imo
If he took danas spot, the mma world would be a better place..... N I'm a dana fan Phone Post
1/13/13 8:38 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Herman by 1st Rnd KO!! Phone Post
Tarec by Tko in the 2nd

Lets go Underdogs!! Phone Post
Ya Saffiedine!!!!

Made up for my Herman play ... And a little on top!! Phone Post
1/13/13 9:06 AM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a hunch Tarec would upset Nate, had a two 4 fight parlays going and needed that extra oomph on the second one ... a "gamble fight", so to speak. I've had good advice I gotta admit.

I've won 2 of 6 parlays so far... this card was too easy to bet on with even limited knowledge.

Thanks for everything, Strikeforce, you've shattered the Fedor myth and I'll always remember you for this the most.
1/13/13 11:45 AM
MisterHawkeMMA

Ironhouse - Sad to see it go, UFC really shoulda used it as a farm league. Now they will have yet another rival emerge and we will have to suffer the "X company is better than UFC" garbage all over again until they buy said company.

Exactly. UFC should just start their own developmental league. I've been saying this for years. They could put on good fights, and show them on Facebook or their website. I'd much rather watch some UFC cast offs fight each other than this shitty ass card full of mismatches, over rated fighters, and under achieves. Speaking of this card...

Taric didn't look good, Marquardt looked shitty, big difference. He was slow, his technique was garbage, and his strategy made no sense. How many legs kicks do you have to take before switching stances? How about turning the corner on that single? How about countering that leg kick that you KNOW is coming with an overhand or takedown attempt?

I've been saying Cormier went from under to over rated for a while. His boxing is average at best, his submission skills are non existent. And he's severely out of shape. I'll be surprised if he beats Mir actually.

Barnett is so over rated. Whose the last quality fighter he's beat? I'll wait. And don't tell me he's a former champ because pretty sure he was on the juice and that was a million years ago fighting guys that JDS and Cain would've walked through. With that said though, I actually would love to see him fight someone like Struve though. Just don't interview him if he wins.

Since I shitted on this card, I feel obligated to point out the positive. Jacare, Rockhold, and Moussasi should be good additions to a formerly thin MW division.

Oh yeah, one more thing... So so happy I don't have to listen to Frank Shamrock do commentary anymore. What's up with the braces by the way??? They can't be their just to improve his smile. He's 40, and ugly. His smile is irrelevant.

I know I ranted a bit. But damn this was a bad card and I feel like I earned it for sitting through that.
1/13/13 12:21 PM
smellslikefishtasteslikechicken

Agree with all , glad i didn't have to type it out . Thanks ! Phone Post
1/13/13 12:27 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MisterHawkeMMA -
Ironhouse - Sad to see it go, UFC really shoulda used it as a farm league. Now they will have yet another rival emerge and we will have to suffer the "X company is better than UFC" garbage all over again until they buy said company.
Exactly. UFC should just start their own developmental league. I've been saying this for years. They could put on good fights, and show them on Facebook or their website. I'd much rather watch some UFC cast offs fight each other than this shitty ass card full of mismatches, over rated fighters, and under achieves. Speaking of this card... Taric didn't look good, Marquardt looked shitty, big difference. He was slow, his technique was garbage, and his strategy made no sense. How many legs kicks do you have to take before switching stances? How about turning the corner on that single? How about countering that leg kick that you KNOW is coming with an overhand or takedown attempt? I've been saying Cormier went from under to over rated for a while. His boxing is average at best, his submission skills are non existent. And he's severely out of shape. I'll be surprised if he beats Mir actually. Barnett is so over rated. Whose the last quality fighter he's beat? I'll wait. And don't tell me he's a former champ because pretty sure he was on the juice and that was a million years ago fighting guys that JDS and Cain would've walked through. With that said though, I actually would love to see him fight someone like Struve though. Just don't interview him if he wins. Since I shitted on this card, I feel obligated to point out the positive. Jacare, Rockhold, and Moussasi should be good additions to a formerly thin MW division. Oh yeah, one more thing... So so happy I don't have to listen to Frank Shamrock do commentary anymore. What's up with the braces by the way??? They can't be their just to improve his smile. He's 40, and ugly. His smile is irrelevant. I know I ranted a bit. But damn this was a bad card and I feel like I earned it for sitting through that.
Great summation, agree with most points, especially about Barnett. If I never heard from this guy again, it would be too soon.
1/13/13 12:43 PM
smellslikefishtasteslikechicken

This is the shitty thing about the ug/og , always gotta quote a previous comment . Shits not fucking hard to just put an up arrow or just respond without dragging us through your shit Phone Post
1/13/13 7:28 PM
xNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smellslikefishtasteslikechicken - This is the shitty thing about the ug/og , always gotta quote a previous comment . Shits not fucking hard to just put an up arrow or just respond without dragging us through your shit Phone Post
Stop being a trite cunt. Phone Post
1/13/13 9:05 PM
Drunkenirishfc
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ironhouse - Sad to see it go, UFC really shoulda used it as a farm league. Now they will have yet another rival emerge and we will have to suffer the "X company is better than UFC" garbage all over again until they buy said company.
This Phone Post
1/14/13 12:15 AM
DevildocDonFrijole
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So does that mean KJ Noons is out? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.