UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dave Meltzer apologizes to Mike Goldberg

1/12/13 1:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LEET060
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

source: http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/29234-correction-on-newsletter-item-clarification-and-apology-to-mike-goldberg
1/12/13 3:08 AM
CindyO

Very classy, IMO.

Cindy

1/12/13 7:01 AM
caposa
1833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's the worst excuse I have ever heard. There was supposed to be a "not" in there? Really?

1/12/13 7:01 AM
KimboByGhettoplex
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john_d1974 - "The line that he was out of action due to rehab from a pill problem was meant to have the word "not" in it and would change the meaning completely. "

the fuck! dude you proof read your shit before publishing it?

No, he doesn't. Everything Meltzer has ever written has been hurried & sloppy as shit.
1/12/13 7:13 AM
TheMessiah

Terrible! Phone Post
1/12/13 7:18 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

the underground has turned into shit, the mods are all fags, ufc sucks and is shit compared to pride
1/12/13 7:19 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

Fedors Jim Jams - the underground has turned into shit, the mods are all fags, ufc sucks and is shit compared to pride

ooops sorry, i meant to put "not" in there. my apologizes
1/12/13 7:22 AM
Jons Forsberg

lol
1/12/13 7:26 AM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedors Jim Jams -
Fedors Jim Jams - the underground has turned into shit, the mods are all fags, ufc sucks and is shit compared to pride

Haha Phone Post
1/12/13 7:26 AM
Chomas
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck off Meltzer, do you think we are retards? Apologize or keep your mouth shut. Should have kept your mouth shut. Phone Post
1/12/13 7:59 AM
EBD75
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you read the original article before the correction it was clear that he meant to have "not" in it. The very next sentence explained his medical issue in detail. Otherwise, he would be contradicting himself in the same paragraph.

Very classy on his part. Just an honest mistake. Phone Post
1/12/13 8:03 AM
Dogman

Fedors Jim Jams - 

LOL
1/12/13 8:12 AM
caposa
1833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBD75 -  If you read the original article before the correction it was clear that he meant to have "not" in it. The very next sentence explained his medical issue in detail. Otherwise, he would be contradicting himself in the same paragraph.

Very classy on his part. Just an honest mistake. Phone Post

link?

1/12/13 8:58 AM
EBD75
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the full paragraph. Corrected with "not". That is the only difference from what I recall reading it earlier this week.

"Announcer Mike Goldberg is out of action but he’s not in rehab over a pill problem. He didn’t come to Las Vegas for UFC 155, although it didn’t appear there was any heat over it. Goldberg, 48, told friends it was due to having the flu, and later in an interview with Ariel Helwani, said it was due to an upper respiratory infection and the medication he was using to combat it, due to the asthma medication he was also taking, led to side effects. He’s expected back for the 1/26 show in Chicago, which would be his next normal assignment, since Kenny Florian and Jon Anik were already scheduled for the 1/19 show in Sao Paulo." Phone Post
1/12/13 9:12 AM
mose
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Classy correction of an error that should not have been made.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.