UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If Daniel Cormier goes to LHW

1/12/13 2:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will he be Diet Cormier? The black Liddell?

Or can he keep the black fedor moniker at LHW?

What say the UG, the fans, the ultimate nickname deciders?
1/12/13 2:36 AM
HandyDarsh
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a feeling his wrestling would be just as effective, possibly more effective. Phone Post
1/12/13 2:38 AM
elburrogrande
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

emelianegro has a better ring to it
1/12/13 2:42 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trevor Reznik - the-machinist Photo

But a lil darker.

1/12/13 2:44 AM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brodor Phone Post
1/12/13 2:46 AM
HandyDarsh
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elburrogrande - emelianegro has a better ring to it

voted up for reminding me of that outrageous nickname

1/12/13 2:51 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Bomber -

But a lil darker.

Dammit it was supposed to say Bones 2.0 Phone Post
1/12/13 3:20 AM
Joe_Drogan420

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 

But a lil darker.

Olympic Jones?

Jones: Bigger and blacker?
1/12/13 3:21 AM
Joe_Drogan420

btw here's the link you want so your pic will work
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7600000/Trevor-Reznik-the-machinist-7680608-249-400.jpg
1/12/13 4:15 AM
TenOfSwords
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But Jon Jones is The Black Superman!

1/12/13 4:48 AM
The Big Lebansky
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor Emilianegro it is. Phone Post
1/12/13 4:56 AM
MMALOGIC

Edited: 01/12/13 4:57 AM

What makes him so effective at HW is his speed advantage.  and because of his wrestling he's as if not stronger than other HW's. If it wasnt for Cain being champ it would make no sense for him to move down.

1/12/13 6:46 AM
in_different
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 

What makes him so effective at HW is his speed advantage.  and because of his wrestling he's as if not stronger than other HW's. If it wasnt for Cain being champ it would make no sense for him to move down.

You are on point with the last sentence, but Cain IS the champ. So he is moving down. And lets not discount Cormier's abilities. He has good fundamentals. Obviously he is strong. He will only be quicker at LHW. I fail to see how its such a big disadvantage to move down a division.
1/12/13 6:53 AM
slamming

in_different - 
MMALOGIC - 

You are on point with the last sentence, but Cain IS the champ. So he is moving down. And lets not discount Cormier's abilities. He has good fundamentals. Obviously he is strong. He will only be quicker at LHW. I fail to see how its such a big disadvantage to move down a division.

Every guy he fights will probably be quicker than him.
1/12/13 6:54 AM
in_different
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slamming - 
in_different - 
MMALOGIC - 

Please name these guys and how they will utilize it against him?
1/12/13 7:01 AM
El Gappo
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elburrogrande - emelianegro has a better ring to it

I vote you up bro. Got a giggle out of that one.
1/12/13 7:14 AM
TheMessiah

HandyDarsh - I have a feeling his wrestling would be just as effective, possibly more effective. Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/12/13 7:19 AM
RustyTrombone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slamming -
in_different - 
MMALOGIC - 

How? I'm not saying he'd have a speed advantage at lhw but i fail to see how he'd be slower than everyone. He weighed 230 yesterday and still looked very soft. Just diet alone would get him down to 215 so he is a natural lhw Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.