UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Eddie Bravo Radio podcast, Ep 3 Joey Diaz

1/12/13 2:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eddie Bravo started his own podcast, I started with episode 3 and it's classic! Hilarious stories plus mma talk. This podcast has great potential, support your fellow UGer and check him out. Rogan is the next guest I believe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ApFH2ObgIs&list=UUnEib0pBIjXAHVoLxP8YtIA&index=1
1/12/13 2:21 AM
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's on itunes as well, but the files are huuuge. I dunno if they are video or just a bad format or what, but Eddie try and fix that if you can, people want audio only on itunes
1/12/13 2:58 AM
EddieBravo
463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu, www.thetwister.tv
Thank you very much but I cannot take credit for ep. 3, Joey Diaz carried that show and destroyed it :-) Phone Post
1/12/13 3:29 AM
Tap In

EddieBravo -  Thank you very much but I cannot take credit for ep. 3, Joey Diaz carried that show and destroyed it :-) Phone Post

Nah dude your dating stories were money. I'll top this in the morning everyone's asleep
1/12/13 4:02 AM
xXJayRobXx
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great podcast Eddie! Thanks for taking the time to put that shit out. Phone Post
1/12/13 4:18 AM
BobSherob
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only started on episode 3 aswell and it was fucking gold. I did stop listening when te music part started but that's cause I didn't know what was going on. I will go check out 1 and 2 to find out.

Great to listen too. Thanks man. Phone Post
1/12/13 6:28 AM
FedorsAbs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/12/13 7:23 AM
tiki121

Joey Diaz is about that bullshit

he makes up so much stuff its unreal
1/12/13 1:13 PM
Tap In

tiki121 - Joey Diaz is about that bullshit

Haha yea I wonder this as well, maybe the stories are mostly legit but he just says the people were celebs and stuff for flavor. No doubt that dude has been hustling since birth though so it'd be hard to tell if he's lying. Regardless he is hilarious.

Eddie's stories on the other hand are totally legit, you can't make that shit up. When he talks about some of his dating stories in ep. 3 oh my god, so funny
1/12/13 1:36 PM
tiki121

Tap In - 

Haha yea I wonder this as well, maybe the stories are mostly legit but he just says the people were celebs and stuff for flavor. No doubt that dude has been hustling since birth though so it'd be hard to tell if he's lying. Regardless he is hilarious.

Eddie's stories on the other hand are totally legit, you can't make that shit up. When he talks about some of his dating stories in ep. 3 oh my god, so funny

Yea Eddie sounds more legit

YEP you also \joe \rojan saying how did i not know about this story.

Ive heard joe say that a few times now

Hes pretty good at it too
I recall Brian redban talking about a random subject and in 2.2 seconds Joey comes out with a story.

will check out nonetheless
1/12/13 1:41 PM
sunnyKO'd my SN
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bout to check it out now. Is it on stitcher? Phone Post
1/12/13 1:43 PM
Cotton
678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mook alert.
1/12/13 1:43 PM
Cotton
678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SCIENCE!
1/12/13 1:55 PM
Tap In

sunnyKO'd my SN -  Bout to check it out now. Is it on stitcher? Phone Post

he said coming soon on another thread
1/12/13 2:01 PM
Cotton

HIT IT, LEE!
1/12/13 2:15 PM
Jweinberg
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuckin hilarious podcast.. The ringworm story was great.. that shit is so true.. haha-

1/12/13 5:49 PM
Tap In

Jweinberg - 

fuckin hilarious podcast.. The ringworm story was great.. that shit is so true.. haha-

hahaha so gross
1/13/13 11:45 AM
Tap In

Dale_Gribble_BJJ - It's about time cocksucka. Eddie how often are you going to do these podcast?

he's been doing about 1 a week so far
1/13/13 11:47 AM
Legalize It
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joey Diaz plus Eddie Bravo what a great combination! TY op for bring this to my attention
1/13/13 1:49 PM
Tap In

Legalize It - Joey Diaz plus Eddie Bravo what a great combination! TY op for bring this to my attention

It is a great combo. I love Joe Rogan like a sister but I really like Eddie having his own show, he can go off on his tangents without Joe reeling him back in
1/13/13 9:01 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm only like an hour in and I'm loving this!

1/13/13 10:18 PM
T-Ham
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's on stitcher.

1/14/13 1:16 PM
Tap In

/\ thanks for posting the vid!
1/14/13 1:20 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - /\ thanks for posting the vid!

Thanks for making this thread :)

1/14/13 1:33 PM
Kimbos Bread
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for chemtrails Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.