UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> LloydIrvinRape.com thread got moved/frozen?!

1/12/13 12:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All this stems from a shady article. The courthouse no longer has any records of this trial.

Has anyone confirmed any of this? Links?

1/12/13 12:47 PM
herwil10
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShadowPM -  I can't believe no one has created a meme yet.

Yo I'd love to rape you

But I can't get it up. Phone Post

Got you covered bro.

Blue please: http://qkme.me/3sji65

1/12/13 2:57 PM
ShadowPM
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

herwil10 -
ShadowPM -  I can't believe no one has created a meme yet.

Yo I'd love to rape you

But I can't get it up. Phone Post

Got you covered bro.

Blue please: http://qkme.me/3sji65

Haha! Fantastic picture too. Phone Post
1/12/13 2:57 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

All this stems from a shady article. The courthouse no longer has any records of this trial.

Has anyone confirmed any of this? Links?

wat Phone Post
1/12/13 3:03 PM
Nitecrawler
1826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Fabes -
Utah get me two - Best part of all this is how zero rednamers will come on any of these threads and simply say "We are moving all Lloyd Irvin threads to the What If Forum". Zero balls.
I don't know what happened to the aforementioned thread, but I wont move or touch this one. If these are facts, then post away. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
1/12/13 5:21 PM
Willin
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler -
Fabes -
Utah get me two - Best part of all this is how zero rednamers will come on any of these threads and simply say "We are moving all Lloyd Irvin threads to the What If Forum". Zero balls.
I don't know what happened to the aforementioned thread, but I wont move or touch this one. If these are facts, then post away. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
Could someone do research on behalf of the UG? I would but I'm not at a PC. Bloodyelbow may have more info. Phone Post
1/12/13 6:50 PM
Fabes
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare -
Fabes - 
Wes_Mantooth - Apparently the mods feel that people should not know that Lloyd Irvin stood trial for rape. Phone Post
Simmer down. Not at all true. Phone Post

why lie, fabes?

What am I lying about? I have no problem with facts being displayed as do other Mods. Phone Post
1/12/13 6:54 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin - 
superCalo - If you are to be a martyr i will not urinate on your uG cyber grave brotha, you deserve more respect than that for making a moral stand in this issue, you shall not be forgotten, whatever your name was.

Doth thy mod freeze this man at the expense, of liberty, freedom, justice, various ammendment of constitution, saying the truth that demands to be heard. Phone Post
I feel vindicated knowing that I have superCalo's support.

Burn me at the pyre. Phone Post

OK.

1/12/13 7:11 PM
Fabes
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare -
Fabes - 
ObamaCare -
Fabes - 
Wes_Mantooth - Apparently the mods feel that people should not know that Lloyd Irvin stood trial for rape. Phone Post
Simmer down. Not at all true. Phone Post

why lie, fabes?

What am I lying about? I have no problem with facts being displayed as do other Mods. Phone Post

i take that back

when i first read it, i though you were saying its not true that irvin stood trial for rape

now i see you were responding to wes mantooths accusation that mods dont want people to know

sorry

It's all good :) Phone Post
1/12/13 7:32 PM
vazzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leave it alone douche, Lloyd has clearly changed for the better and moved on in is life. Im sure he regrets ever being involved in such a terrible event. But let me say It's pricks like you that cause people to go on shooting rampages and commit suicide by bullying and bringing up the past. You want to go be a Martyr then help your country fight the NRA and have all automatic rifles and pistols banned thats a much better cause to fight! Phone Post
1/12/13 7:44 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vazzo -  Leave it alone douche, Lloyd has clearly changed for the better and moved on in is life. Im sure he regrets ever being involved in such a terrible event. But let me say It's pricks like you that cause people to go on shooting rampages and commit suicide by bullying and bringing up the past. You want to go be a Martyr then help your country fight the NRA and have all automatic rifles and pistols banned thats a much better cause to fight! Phone Post

While i agree with you regardling gun control i really do not see what this has to do with giving your opinion of the Irvin rape case?

While i do believe that Irvin might have moved on in live he still needs to deal with his past publicly because of the unfortunate and henious events connect to two of his students.

I also do not understand the allegedly in his statement. They where caught on a videocamera . If you combine that with the statement the police made about the attack how is their any doubt in your mind.

I also do not understand why he is not at home and why he did not give a press conference yet.Trying to sleep all this under the table give reason for people to not leave this alone at all.

1/12/13 7:50 PM
pelekys
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vazzo -  Leave it alone douche, Lloyd has clearly changed for the better and moved on in is life. Im sure he regrets ever being involved in such a terrible event. But let me say It's pricks like you that cause people to go on shooting rampages and commit suicide by bullying and bringing up the past. You want to go be a Martyr then help your country fight the NRA and have all automatic rifles and pistols banned thats a much better cause to fight! Phone Post

Yes, but how did it change that 17 year old girl? For the better? Has she been able to move on with her life? Lloyd isn't the victim here, she is.

You obviously don't have anybody in your life that has been a victim of a sexual assault. To those of us who do, you sound like an idiot.
1/12/13 8:11 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eagleswhat1 - 
pelekys - 

Yes, but how did it change that 17 year old girl? For the better? Has she been able to move on with her life? Lloyd isn't the victim here, she is.

You obviously don't have anybody in your life that has been a victim of a sexual assault. To those of us who do, you sound like an idiot.

you don't know anything of the situation other then what MMA bloggers have provided you with.... how do you not know that she went into that situation willingly and with full consent because she liked one of the guys involved, then felt degraded by the whole situation or maybe people outside the group found out and made fun of her etc...who knows??? He was never convicted of rape or charged as an accomplice.....that should tell you a lot right there.

He admitted that he was a part of something that a jury said was 'rape' on five different counts. To me, that speaks more about the situation than the fact that two guys who admitted to some form of participation were inexplicably found "not guilty". Without speculating in any way, this is what the facts tell us:

Lloyd Irvin was present when five men raped and sodomized a young girl.

Even without any of his (seemingly incriminating) statements, this is enough for me to be horrified. He did nothing while a girl was being raped in front of him. So saying that he was never convicted is true, but he was a willing participant in something that same court ruled was rape.
1/12/13 8:28 PM
Willin
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like to think that I have enough character where I would help rescue a young girl who had a pack of rapists sodomizing her... but like 2Jupes said, maybe I'm old fashioned?? Phone Post
1/12/13 8:30 PM
Willin

eagleswhat1 -
pelekys - 

you don't know anything of the situation other then what MMA bloggers have provided you with.... how do you not know that she went into that situation willingly and with full consent because she liked one of the guys involved, then felt degraded by the whole situation or maybe people outside the group found out and made fun of her etc...who knows??? He was never convicted of rape or charged as an accomplice.....that should tell you a lot right there.
You must be a beneficiary of the No Child Left Behind act? Phone Post
1/12/13 8:45 PM
Silhouette
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eagleswhat1 - Apparently she the "victim" in that LI case had sex with 7 guys that night and all 7 confirmed she was a willing participant at the time. Why couldn't he get hard? Was it because there were 6 other guys holding her down as he tried to enter her? Just a mental thing when he was alone with her? Just couldn't get it up? Felt horrible about the rape and couldn't get it up?
To even use that defense in court is still admitting that he was there, willing to do it and didn't make an attempt to stop the crime or alert authorities after/during the incident.He would have got charged as an accomplice and convicted.
Maybe the girl just got down one night with a bunch of athletes and felt like she was treated like shit and decided to screw them over....it happens.
The fact that he didn't even get a accomplice charge or conviction tells me a lot about this whole situation.
Need to remember that stories like this get people talking and this all came up because 3 students of his were involved in a similar horrible incident, so the "media" (mma websites) dig up this subject again to get more hits and more debate.
LI has a lot of enemies and the MMA community has a lot of horrible bloggers that are just looking for hits.
On another note the site he purchased to direct traffic to his own site with that name.....horrible.

according to the article

While Lloyd Irving was trying to rape her another man made her forcibly give him oral sex- confirmed by testimony

his own words were "that having sex with a "freak" was not one of his best ideas of fun, but he did not oppose it."

The article goes on to say that Irvin testified that he "wanted to have intercourse with her but couldn't."

sounds like a scumbag to me either way
1/12/13 9:49 PM
ShadowPM
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gillyoteen - http://104.imagebam.com/download/GSVXR8OLHQrBTZ5R5FmjrQ/23156/231553144/n3xectp4.jp
1 Phone Post
1/13/13 11:15 AM
Willin

Silhouette -
eagleswhat1 - Apparently she the "victim" in that LI case had sex with 7 guys that night and all 7 confirmed she was a willing participant at the time. Why couldn't he get hard? Was it because there were 6 other guys holding her down as he tried to enter her? Just a mental thing when he was alone with her? Just couldn't get it up? Felt horrible about the rape and couldn't get it up?
To even use that defense in court is still admitting that he was there, willing to do it and didn't make an attempt to stop the crime or alert authorities after/during the incident.He would have got charged as an accomplice and convicted.
Maybe the girl just got down one night with a bunch of athletes and felt like she was treated like shit and decided to screw them over....it happens.
The fact that he didn't even get a accomplice charge or conviction tells me a lot about this whole situation.
Need to remember that stories like this get people talking and this all came up because 3 students of his were involved in a similar horrible incident, so the "media" (mma websites) dig up this subject again to get more hits and more debate.
LI has a lot of enemies and the MMA community has a lot of horrible bloggers that are just looking for hits.
On another note the site he purchased to direct traffic to his own site with that name.....horrible.

according to the article

While Lloyd Irving was trying to rape her another man made her forcibly give him oral sex- confirmed by testimony

his own words were "that having sex with a "freak" was not one of his best ideas of fun, but he did not oppose it."

The article goes on to say that Irvin testified that he "wanted to have intercourse with her but couldn't."

sounds like a scumbag to me either way
TTT Phone Post
1/13/13 11:27 AM
6ULDV8
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did that really get removed?

He took down the rape prevention stuff before I could go cap it, but someone got it on the other thread.

1/13/13 11:35 AM
quick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow I thought the whole War Machine calling him a rapist was BS, but it sounds like the rumor has some traction. Crazy stuff.
1/13/13 11:39 AM
6ULDV8
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's just this thread and the War Machine thread that are still up.  The rest have been removed.

1/13/13 12:14 PM
Johnny Ringo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andy Rigg - 
Willin - 
superCalo -
Willin -
superCalo - If you are to be a martyr i will not urinate on your uG cyber grave brotha, you deserve more respect than that for making a moral stand in this issue, you shall not be forgotten, whatever your name was.

Doth thy mod freeze this man at the expense, of liberty, freedom, justice, various ammendment of constitution, saying the truth that demands to be heard. Phone Post
I feel vindicated knowing that I have superCalo's support.

Burn me at the pyre. Phone Post
Collecting firewood as we speak Phone Post
I'll be like Darth Vader at the end of The Return of The Jedi. Phone Post

white and pathetic instead of black and magnificent?

Andy Rigg- LOL! This is cracking me up! Well played sir, well fuckin played!! I have only ever given out one other VTFU and you my friend are going to get my second one. This comment made my Sunday!
1/13/13 12:39 PM
GSTREBENDT
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Johnny! good to see you on here brother!
1/13/13 1:30 PM
turducken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

master lloyd is an incredibly successful and inventive business man, perhaps the most influential and important jiujitsu instructor since helio gracie, and above all a great man. but this is the internet and haters gon' hate...
1/13/13 1:34 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

turducken - master lloyd is an incredibly successful and inventive business man, perhaps the most influential and important jiujitsu instructor since helio gracie, and above all a great man. but this is the internet and haters gon' hate...

Yeah, those damn haters have run outta things to hate so they've started hating on rapists!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.