UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> LloydIrvinRape.com thread got moved/frozen?!

1/13/13 12:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GSTREBENDT
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Johnny! good to see you on here brother!
1/13/13 1:30 PM
turducken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

master lloyd is an incredibly successful and inventive business man, perhaps the most influential and important jiujitsu instructor since helio gracie, and above all a great man. but this is the internet and haters gon' hate...
1/13/13 1:34 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

turducken - master lloyd is an incredibly successful and inventive business man, perhaps the most influential and important jiujitsu instructor since helio gracie, and above all a great man. but this is the internet and haters gon' hate...

Yeah, those damn haters have run outta things to hate so they've started hating on rapists!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!
1/13/13 1:51 PM
Badmonkey

From what i read on this forum the facts of the trial can be summed up as follows:

"Master" LLoyd had every intention of getting in on the gang rape(proper terminology given the convictions of all other members involved) train of a 17 year old girl but due to his inability to "get it up" he was found innocent... he was simply watching his friends rape her while definitely wanting to have intercourse with her and having fully intended to get in on the action up until that point.

Where do i sign my kids up for classes?
1/13/13 1:58 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

turducken - master lloyd is an incredibly successful and inventive business man, perhaps the most influential and important jiujitsu instructor since helio gracie, and above all a great man. but this is the internet and haters gon' hate...
My God this cult Phone Post
1/13/13 2:04 PM
bartatua

eagleswhat1 - 
pelekys - 
vazzo -  Leave it alone douche, Lloyd has clearly changed for the better and moved on in is life. Im sure he regrets ever being involved in such a terrible event. But let me say It's pricks like you that cause people to go on shooting rampages and commit suicide by bullying and bringing up the past. You want to go be a Martyr then help your country fight the NRA and have all automatic rifles and pistols banned thats a much better cause to fight! Phone Post

Yes, but how did it change that 17 year old girl? For the better? Has she been able to move on with her life? Lloyd isn't the victim here, she is.

You obviously don't have anybody in your life that has been a victim of a sexual assault. To those of us who do, you sound like an idiot.

you don't know anything of the situation other then what MMA bloggers have provided you with.... how do you not know that she went into that situation willingly and with full consent because she liked one of the guys involved, then felt degraded by the whole situation or maybe people outside the group found out and made fun of her etc...who knows??? He was never convicted of rape or charged as an accomplice.....that should tell you a lot right there.

The story did not originate with, nor was propogated on this forum, by anythng to do with "mma bloggers"

Gtfo with your red herring bullshit
1/13/13 2:14 PM
rbl
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

turducken - master lloyd is an incredibly successful and inventive business man, perhaps the most influential and important jiujitsu instructor since helio gracie, and above all a great man. but this is the internet and haters gon' hate...
Turning this situation into a business opportunity is very creative. Phone Post
1/13/13 2:43 PM
ShawnTheBadger
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Badmonkey - From what i read on this forum the facts of the trial can be summed up as follows:

"Master" LLoyd had every intention of getting in on the gang rape(proper terminology given the convictions of all other members involved) train of a 17 year old girl but due to his inability to "get it up" he was found innocent... he was simply watching his friends rape her while definitely wanting to have intercourse with her and having fully intended to get in on the action up until that point.

Where do i sign my kids up for classes?

I've read all the threads and links. That sir, is a most eloquent and accurate summary.
1/16/13 12:14 PM
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?p=78419157

1/17/13 1:01 AM
EdTheGreat

dlong949 - Lloyd Irvin Jr wannabe rapist who would rape if he could get it up!

Mike Densberger a child molestor!

Phil Proctor rape apologist!

Marcos Avellan a defender of a rapist so dense he can't run his own school without "Master" Lloyd Irvin walking him through step by step holding his hand

Amiright? Let me know if I'm missing anything!

Shultz and Maldonado rape a fellow student
3/25/13 11:41 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 11:41 PM
Wrong thread.
4/2/13 12:24 PM
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up

4/4/13 5:26 AM
Andy Rigg
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.