UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lombard on Palhares: He's bad for the UFC

1/12/13 9:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: Hector Lombard on Rousimar Palhares: "Guys like him are bad for the UFC."

I have to somewhat agree with Lombard, every time someone get's busted for PED's is bad for the sport, but I don't think Palhares is injecting himself with steroids. He has been a very long time with the UFC and has never tested positive. He probably did took a supplement that had something in it by mistake.

1/12/13 9:52 AM
Hobbs805

rrefs - RIP Lombard's leg.
Lombard already smashed him Phone Post
1/12/13 9:54 AM
Malvert the Janitor
804 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Derp! Phone Post
1/12/13 9:59 AM
Brigham
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Derp derp Phone Post
1/12/13 10:01 AM
Grimreapers

rrefs - RIP Lombard's leg.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a BJJ fight, Lombard submits Palhares

1/12/13 10:09 AM
JROTT
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where were u last week? Lol Phone Post
1/12/13 10:17 AM
Bwatermyfren
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think they're all on something.
Just most get their shit outta their system at the right time.
And when people get caught they just miscalculate. IMO Phone Post
1/12/13 10:26 AM
AnakinHelwani
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/12/13 10:31 AM
Grimreapers

Bwatermyfren -  I think they're all on something.

Nah there r a bunch of guys that r clean. I bet a lot of people think Lombard himself on some kind of PED, but the dude has always been as big as he is.

When he competed in the Olympics were they do blood testing he was just as big as he is today.

1/12/13 10:40 AM
Clarence Parents
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grimreapers - 

Nah there r a bunch of guys that r clean. I bet a lot of people think Lombard himself on some kind of PED, but the dude has always been as big as he is.

When he competed in the Olympics were they do blood testing he was just as big as he is today.

According to Victor Conte passing those Olympic tests doesn't really mean much.
1/12/13 10:42 AM
Bwatermyfren
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grimreapers -

I still wouldn't be convinced that he's not on somethin just because he competed in the Olympics.

Plenty of people have gotten away wit using PEDs in the Olympics.

And years later then admit to it.

To me his statement about 'Paul Harris' means people who can't cycle right are bad for the sport.

But hey I don't really know shit when it comes to PEDs. Phone Post
1/12/13 10:44 AM
BuddyRevell
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents - 
According to Victor Conte passing those Olympic tests doesn't really mean much.

This.

1/12/13 10:52 AM
Grimreapers

Bwatermyfren - 
Grimreapers -

I still wouldn't be convinced that he's not on somethin just because he competed in the Olympics.

To me his statement about 'Paul Harris' means people who can't cycle right are bad for the sport.

Because Cuba has the $$$ and technology to juice up its athlete so they don't get caught lol

1/12/13 11:05 AM
Bwatermyfren

Grimreapers -
Bwatermyfren - 
Grimreapers -

Because Cuba has the $$$ and technology to juice up its athlete so they don't get caught lol

Jamaica and the Bahamas can.
They're both very similar economically. Phone Post
1/12/13 11:26 AM
Truemanc3
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lombard is bad for the sport!
1/12/13 11:28 AM
Size

I like these guys, would rather not see this. Lombard already beat him so it seems kind of unnecessary to me. He could get his name out there just as well with a fresh Bisping or Munoz salvo.
1/12/13 11:46 AM
JROTT
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truemanc3 - Lombard is bad for the sport!
Why is that? Former Olympian, never been popped for anything, fights like a caged animal, looks like a killer.. He's got all the tools to be a fan favorite, maybe even a legit contender. Please explain. Phone Post
1/12/13 11:57 AM
Honald_Heagan

Did Paul Harris really say he would break Lombard's leg even if he tapped? That is pretty fucked up Phone Post
1/12/13 12:16 PM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honald_Heagan - Did Paul Harris really say he would break Lombard's leg even if he tapped? That is pretty fucked up Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/12/13 12:18 PM
Grimreapers

ObamaCare - 
Grimreapers - 

Source: Hector Lombard on Rousimar Palhares: "Guys like him are bad for the UFC."

I have to somewhat agree with Lombard, every time someone get's busted for PED's is bad for the sport, but I don't think Palhares is injecting himself with steroids. He has been a very long time with the UFC and has never tested positive. He probably did took a supplement that had something in it by mistake.

There's nothing over the counter that would have any significant impact on your testosterone

some increase natural production a little, but even if your body produced the maximum it possibly could, you still wouldnt be over the legal amount.

the guy is a juicer and it only takes 1 look at his physique to realize that.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

1/12/13 12:49 PM
R00STER

I can't believe no one has brought it up but Lombard is pretty much universally thought of as a d-bag by other fighters isn't he? He's accused of intentionally hurting others in training. Kind of ironic for him of all people to judge so harshly. Phone Post
1/12/13 12:49 PM
Truemanc3
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JROTT - 
Why is that? Former Olympian, never been popped for anything, fights like a caged animal, looks like a killer.. He's got all the tools to be a fan favorite, maybe even a legit contender. Please explain. Phone Post

Guys an asshole!
1/12/13 1:00 PM
whoabro

ObamaCare -
Grimreapers - 

There's nothing over the counter that would have any significant impact on your testosterone

some increase natural production a little, but even if your body produced the maximum it possibly could, you still wouldnt be over the legal amount.

the guy is a juicer and it only takes 1 look at his physique to realize that.

^ this

and i am no stranger to gear. Phone Post
1/12/13 1:12 PM
JROTT

Truemanc3 -
JROTT - 

Guys an asshole!
Ya but we don't know him personally.. If u Google a bit, tons of people say Randy Couture is a huge asshole too. As long as he fights like an asshole I'll be a fan. I hate the high-fiving from friendly fighters during a fight.. Fucking scrap! Phone Post
1/12/13 1:26 PM
th1s_guy
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To be honest I don't really care what anyone is taking I just get annoyed by the whole " oh im sorry I didn't do anything it must be from a supplement" they would be better off either owning up to it or just not saying anything at all IMO....with that being said I'm going to pull up a chair and wait for the day that Lombard finally gets popped. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.