UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Petition to see KJ Noons in the UFC

1/12/13 11:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
falsecrack
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - 
falsecrack - no way, I've neveer really dug the so-cal attitude or vibe he represents.

Your opinion of his "vibe" is irrelevent. I dont like him much on a personal level, but he deserves to be in the big show

No doubt, my opinion might not keep him out of the UFC, but his 1-4 record over his last 5 fights should
1/12/13 11:56 PM
sincitydc
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give him Guillard. They can battle it out on the feet. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:12 AM
the geek
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/13/13 12:30 AM
Chardee Macdennis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed
1/13/13 12:36 AM
hinosaj

Signed. And double sign the "vagina vortex" Phone Post
1/13/13 12:53 AM
FlyingKnees

No petition needed – I'll bet any money... within my weekly food shopping budget, naturally.
1/13/13 12:55 AM
FlyingKnees

That decision ensured both fighters will make their way to the UFC. Although to be fair, they'd probably both have been taken up anyway, as long as the fight was good.
1/13/13 12:55 AM
FedorFTW

Signed Phone Post
1/13/13 1:07 AM
BJ_Penmanship
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe as a gate-keeper between the low and average sections of the division... Phone Post
1/13/13 1:36 AM
mean machine

NOT!!!!! signed No thanks
1/13/13 2:05 AM
darkness66
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

falsecrack - no way, I've neveer really dug the so-cal attitude or vibe he represents.
It's not wwe dummy. Who gives a shit if you don't like his style, he puts on exciting fights and that's all that matters Phone Post
1/13/13 2:25 AM
falsecrack
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

darkness66 - 
falsecrack - no way, I've neveer really dug the so-cal attitude or vibe he represents.
It's not wwe dummy. Who gives a shit if you don't like his style, he puts on exciting fights and that's all that matters Phone Post

1-4 over his last 5 not even in the UFC. Dummy
1/13/13 4:05 AM
cumprido1
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed!

Horrible decision. Hats off to couture, because he kept fighting and didn't go down. Man he took some hard shots. He landed kicks, but they weren't damaging kicks like saffednine had.

Robbery Phone Post
1/13/13 4:27 AM
darkness66
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

falsecrack -
darkness66 - 

That's funny because you didn't mention his record at all in your original post. You said he shouldn't be in the ufc because of his California attitude, dummy Phone Post
1/13/13 4:50 AM
RTARDO

I love noons. Wouldnt mind seeing a rubber with diaz, either! :) . I dont care much for roger g, tho.
1/13/13 12:51 PM
falsecrack

darkness66 - 
falsecrack -
darkness66 - 

That's funny because you didn't mention his record at all in your original post. You said he shouldn't be in the ufc because of his California attitude, dummy Phone Post

I was saying I wouldn't support a petition to bring him over cause I can't stand him. The 1-4 record is in response for you guys who believe he somehow deserves to be in the UFC. Dummy
1/13/13 1:08 PM
Doc T
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was upset with this decision. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.