UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Champ of an org that doesn't exist

1/13/13 9:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MainelyBJJ
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrestigeWorldwide - 
MainelyBJJ -
MMALOGIC - 

it's worse than that... the title has been vacated by the last 2 champs.  Jake Shields was the 170lb champ... he vacated and move up.  Nick Diaz became the ww champ and then he vacated and moved onto the UFC.  SF titles have always been worthless.  Save for Melendez... he's a true champ.

I cant wait for Melendez to come over to the UFC and get his ass kicked by a non top ten guy. 

Hes the Bisping of the 155'ers

*facepalm* Phone Post

Who has he beat? 

1/13/13 10:54 AM
AK-BJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 thoughts...

1 - If I could say I was a Zuffa owned promotion WORLD CHAMPION and have that belt I earned over my fireplace for the rest of my life, I'd be pretty stoked about it.

2 - Being the last champ is kinda cool... It's like an eternal reign.

3 - People saying he won't do this or that in the UFC... Even if you're right, that makes this world championship even MORE important to him. This could possibly be the biggest accomplishment of his career and it's a nice little thing to have on your resume.
1/13/13 10:58 AM
OG 12er
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't care less. You guys couldn't care less. Jeez. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:28 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please... A tissue for all the Nate supporters crying on this thread...

1/13/13 12:32 PM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bad1121 -  You finally become the champ of a big organization and you can't even defend it because the organization doesn't exist any longer. Phone Post

True, but you have the belt to prove your accomplishments, as well as the credentials to step up to the big show. All in all, not such a shitty outcome for Saffedine.

1/13/13 12:53 PM
jTheHybridwolff
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait so dose this mean he gets a immediate title shot with Gsp ?

Lol ppl thought Nate the great was the second coming of the WW division
He pounded out a human blanket and ppl started acting like he could hang and possible beat Gsp lmfao I think not and
The new Strikeforce WW Champ couldn't beat Gsp at this time IMO so what's this mean in reality they are both going to the Ufc and one has a shiny new Paperweight that means nothing Phone Post
1/13/13 1:19 PM
FOX Force Five
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/13/13 1:38 PM
DoomFarmer - Lol @ all the rage. I'm glad the guy won, just pointing out how it sucks he won the belt when people could care less.

"Could not care less."

Next you'll be telling us it marked the changing of the garb.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.