UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thank You Strikeforce Fighters

1/13/13 12:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JeffersonDArcyChoke
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you.

This is for you, the guy or girl who isn't a name nor on the UFC shortlist who fought for Strikeforce and entertained.

Thanks for giving me more fights to watch on the occasional Saturday night and for giving it your best whether you won or lost.

Strikeforce wasn't perfect but it was always fun for me and I'm going to miss the fun as much as these fighters miss the higher profile place to ply their trade.

Thanks to the unsung who gave us cool moments along the way.

You were as much Strikeforce as was any of the names and good luck to you in your fighting futures. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:07 AM
cross3dout
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:,) amen Phone Post
1/13/13 12:19 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just liked seeing guys I hadn't heard so much about that I grew sick of their names.

I liked seeing Jacare's celebrations.

The Chad Griggs fighters of the world, Lyle Beerbohm, KJ Noons and even the EA MMA video game.

I'm a guy who actually liked the XFL years ago so I've a soft spot for big time production values for guys who aren't maybe all on the highest level.

All of the Strikeforce fighters, for at least once, got to be in a cage and announced by Jimmy Lennon, Jr and to feel like they made it.

That's what life is all about.

Just making it and enjoying one moment in the sun to have felt like you did something with the path you took.

You can't get that just anywhere and I'm going to miss it on Showtime. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:20 AM
ChaosOverkill
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed

1/13/13 1:26 AM
mean machine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will miss Strikeforce . Tonight wasnt the greatest but all of the previous shows were very good .Sad day in MMA . Thanks Dana for taking another great organization away from us and killing it ...dead . Sad day
1/13/13 1:29 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up OP.  Great post.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.