UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tonight's SF Finale: favorite moment

1/13/13 1:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did you like most about tonight?  A certain finish?  A fight?

Everyone was great, but I always enjoy seeing Roger Gracie get a submission. I also liked the healy fight a lot.

How about you guys?

1/13/13 1:42 AM
bruised
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't get to watch. Good stuff, Vix? Phone Post
1/13/13 1:52 AM
HandyDarsh
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mine was frank at the very end almost shedding a tear!

also when the female interviewer said her favorite moments was getting stared down by Ronda.

1/13/13 1:52 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bruised -  I didn't get to watch. Good stuff, Vix? Phone Post

It was a good card.  It felt weird to watch since it was the last one.

The only really disappointing fight was Nate's.  I really wanted him to keep that belt.  But props to Tarec.

1/13/13 1:53 AM
mmavixen

HandyDarsh - 

mine was frank at the very end almost shedding a tear!

also when the female interviewer said her favorite moments was getting stared down by Ronda.

Maybe Frank was crying because he's not going to the UFC. ;)

1/13/13 1:56 AM
B_Goetz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacare's sub on Herman. As soon as his hand was no longer close enough to grab his own shorts, I figured that arm was a goner.

I enjoyed watching Marquardt will himself through Saffiedine's leg kicks (probably a lot more than Nate enjoyed it).
1/13/13 2:02 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/13/13 2:03 AM
mmavixen

B_Goetz - Jacare's sub on Herman. As soon as his hand was no longer close enough to grab his own shorts, I figured that arm was a goner.

I enjoyed watching Marquardt will himself through Saffiedine's leg kicks (probably a lot more than Nate enjoyed it).

The Jacare sub was amazing.  He's going to be a headache for a lot of guys in the UFC.

1/13/13 2:14 AM
AussieMayhem
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Healy fight was my favourite. I would like to see both of them in the UFC Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.