UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I hope Ed Herman gets picked up by the UFC

1/13/13 3:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Poopyface TomatoNose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that despite being thoroughly dismantled by Jacare, that Ed Herman could be a decent competitor in the UFC. I hope Dana and Lorenzo give him another chance! Phone Post
1/13/13 3:49 AM
MrNiceguy66

Poopyface TomatoNose - I think that despite being thoroughly dismantled by Jacare, that Ed Herman could be a decent competitor in the UFC. I hope Dana and Lorenzo give him another chance! Phone Post
He does fight for the UFC. He came to Strikeforce (RIP) just to fight Jacare. Phone Post
1/13/13 3:50 AM
MrNiceguy66

MrNiceguy66 -
Poopyface TomatoNose - I think that despite being thoroughly dismantled by Jacare, that Ed Herman could be a decent competitor in the UFC. I hope Dana and Lorenzo give him another chance! Phone Post
He does fight for the UFC. He came to Strikeforce (RIP) just to fight Jacare. Phone Post
He's good, but Jacare is a beast! Phone Post
1/13/13 4:06 AM
TheMessiah

Someone must be new to MMA Phone Post
1/13/13 4:08 AM
PosterBoy
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheMessiah - Someone must be new to MMA Phone Post
Someone must not know when they are being trolled Phone Post
1/13/13 4:14 AM
Poopyface TomatoNose

Lol. Jesus H. Christ at some of you with broken sarcasm detectors. I was merely being facetious and lampooning the worrisome fan that hopes the up and coming fighter that loses gets another chance when the actual reality is that Ed Herman is a UFC vet with an overall winning record. Also trying to point out the irony of a non UFC fighter kicking a veteran UFC fighter's ass worse than any fighter in the UFC did.

Jacare ran through an Ed Herman that is the best grappling Ed Herman we've seen yet, whereas Demian Maia struggled with Herman and was unable to put him away until round 3. Phone Post
1/13/13 4:17 AM
Poopyface TomatoNose

Jimi, I'm a big fan and hope you kick Cyrille Diabate's ass next month. I'm also a fan of the Snake, but just a bigger fan of yours. Best of luck and great fight with Kingsbury! Phone Post
1/13/13 4:24 AM
Samsonite1084
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PosterBoy -
Remember when Ernest battled op in Ernest scared stupid?....... Classic Phone Post
1/13/13 7:38 AM
bigbenpie
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrNiceguy66 -
The noob is strong in this one. I give you a solid 7.5 OP, well done, will vote up later. Phone Post
1/13/13 8:30 AM
Sleazy Martinez
561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PosterBoy -
We need a 'how to spot a troll 101' thread on here for some folks. Jeez! Phone Post
1/13/13 9:34 AM
combatested702
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep in mind Herman did take this fight on a short notice and the fight was a catch weight of 194. Herman looked slow and most likely was not in the best shape coming out of the holidays. Also he didn't have a full training camp. He did step up for the UFC when nobody else would. He's still a UFC fighter. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:10 PM
MediumRareMistake
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PosterBoy -
This Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.