UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MY FIRST TIME HERE

1/13/13 12:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GSTREBENDT
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got an account here back when I was a BlueBelt because I wanted to threaten Quincy Rice and challenge him to a fight....I was poorly trained at the time, talked a bunch of crap, and nothing ever materialized glad to see this place hasn't changed!!!
1/13/13 12:54 PM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome back.

1/13/13 12:55 PM
yellow's Overseer
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome back friend Phone Post
1/13/13 12:55 PM
GSTREBENDT
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Batman
1/13/13 12:58 PM
GSTREBENDT

I have always lurked here but
I left after too many people were running amuck...what really struck a nerve with me was when people attacked Tito and talked badly about his wife...I cant think of anything uglier than that. Its kind of an unwritten code among grown ups that you leave someones kids and wife out of shit slinging...
1/13/13 1:00 PM
DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Gerald!

Are you retired or plan on fighting again? I hear your school is doing well.

Any of your students pull off a twister in mma yet?

Do any sniping lately?

1/13/13 1:00 PM
GSTREBENDT

Speaking of Queen Rice, he made a poem about me called the "Clam Digging Weasel " He said something to the effect, "jerry is a clam digging weasel and his back is a gay mans easil " it was actually well composed...
1/13/13 1:01 PM
yellow's Overseer
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSTREBENDT - I have always lurked here but
I left after too many people were running amuck...what really struck a nerve with me was when people attacked Tito and talked badly about his wife...I cant think of anything uglier than that. Its kind of an unwritten code among grown ups that you leave someones kids and wife out of shit slinging...
People get relentless... Phone Post
1/13/13 1:02 PM

GSTREBENDT - Speaking of Queen Rice, he made a poem about me called the "Clam Digging Weasel " He said something to the effect, "jerry is a clam digging weasel and his back is a gay mans easil " it was actually well composed...

Ahh, poetry. It must have been true love.

Whatever happened to old TrainJudo?

1/13/13 1:02 PM
GSTREBENDT

going shooting in about 15 minutes with my new M-14 Socom II....i shoot every sat and sunday... i might be going back to contracting. this time in Sudan. I have a really fun gym and thats what I do full time. Mike Dewitt is the only twoster master at my gym...
1/13/13 1:04 PM
GSTREBENDT

TrainJudo over extended his foodstamp card and the guvment cut him off. He turns in pop cans and works at a bar in San Fransisco called The Blue Oyster but hes done making fighters...
1/13/13 1:05 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome back, sir.
1/13/13 1:06 PM

GSTREBENDT - going shooting in about 15 minutes with my new M-14 Socom II....i shoot every sat and sunday... i might be going back to contracting. this time in Sudan. I have a really fun gym and thats what I do full time. Mike Dewitt is the only twoster master at my gym...

That's awesome! I have always been curious what the difference between the Twister and Twoster is. Can you explain?

1/13/13 1:07 PM
GSTREBENDT

the only differance is the Twoster is done intoxicated... other than that nothing. I mostly do Twosters these days
1/13/13 1:09 PM

GSTREBENDT - the only differance is the Twoster is done intoxicated... other than that nothing. I mostly do Twosters these days

I have been on the giving and receiving end of the Twoster! You should make an instructional.

1/13/13 1:12 PM

Gerald,

Thoughts on Noons/Couture last night?

1/13/13 1:13 PM
GSTREBENDT

instructional? just put on a camel back with Ninkasi IPA in it and do the Twister...
1/13/13 1:14 PM
HaoleBoy
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome back

I remember you from back in the day
Winston Wolf

wheres quincy been
GSTREBENDT

Noons won that fight. Ryan is a great fighter and Randy has been a friend of mine for 10 years but Noons was unbelievable last night and won hands down
1/13/13 1:15 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome back. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:15 PM

last question and then I have to go for a while..

any more walk in challenges at the gym lately?

1/13/13 1:16 PM
stevekt
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Finishing Machine!
1/13/13 1:16 PM
GSTREBENDT

Quincy got tooled by Eddie Bravo in a Miniature golf course and explained it by saying he was wearing slick bottomed dress shoes!!! hahahahaha
1/13/13 1:17 PM
GSTREBENDT

I almost got that kid back in there last week to challenge me again!!! he has been TRANING UFC and he thinks he is ready...no shit

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.