UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lloyd irvin blackbelt addresses rape charges

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1/13/13 7:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/13/13 8:54 PM

Phil Proctor, the owner of Wrightson BJJ.

WrightsonBJJ.com

Head Instructor: Philip Proctor
Black Belt, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Brown Belt, Judo. CrossFit Certified

Philip started his martial arts training in high school wrestling in the late 1980’s. After high school he started training Judo at the Baltimore Judo Club under John Anderson (8th Dan) in 1994. He later trained Judo under Wayne Mandell (5th Dan) in Columbia, MD earning his brown belt (ikkyu) in 1996. He discovered BJJ in 1997 and has been a student of Lloyd Irvin since then. Master Lloyd awarded him his black belt in BJJ on January 10th, 2009.

As the only Team Lloyd Irvin affiliate in Baltimore County, Wrightson MMA and BJJ are part of the most qualified team in MD to teach MMA. We have produced many professional MMA fighters in the UFC and WEC. Their names include Brandon Vera, Dominic Cruz, Mike Easton, and Ron Stallings. The same techniques these professional fighters use in the cage can be taught to you!

1/13/13 7:21 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow...strong words in that graphic from Proctor...words that may come back to haunt him.

1/13/13 7:25 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So why doesn't Lloyd tell everyone he did no such thing and go shove it? Wouldn't that be the wisest thing for him?
1/13/13 7:26 PM
shin2chin
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The judge ruled in favour of the victim right?

Did he just call a rape victim a "dirty whore"?
1/13/13 7:26 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or would it be that he is afraid curious minds would dig up the transcript and find the real truth?

On and Phil procter, FUCK YOU!
1/13/13 7:27 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm amazed by the number of men who, without any evidence of such, immeditately rush to judgment calling the victim things like "dirty whore, slut, and skank."

I have three daughters and it's incidents like these and the reactions of people that make me want them to live in my house until they are married.

1/13/13 7:32 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shin2chin - The judge ruled in favour of the victim right? Did he just call a rape victim a "dirty whore"?
Yep. A 17 yr old (minor} victim. He's probably got girls like her in every class he teaches, I wonder if one of them were raped, would he call her a dirty whore too?
1/13/13 7:41 PM
12SixElbow
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shin2chin - The judge ruled in favour of the victim right?

Did he just call a rape victim a "dirty whore"?

Yes...

He just called a 17 year old rape victim a dirty whore who got a train ran on her.

Classy business owner. He then mentions he has daughters...

1/13/13 7:42 PM
12SixElbow
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Russell - 

I'm amazed by the number of men who, without any evidence of such, immeditately rush to judgment calling the victim things like "dirty whore, slut, and skank."

I have three daughters and it's incidents like these and the reactions of people that make me want them to live in my house until they are married.

This always confuses me as well, the guys were found guilty in the 90s case...

Whats the problem?

One guy in a different thread said he had "TONS" of friends who have been accused of rape,

I don't know who you people hangout with, but I don't run with the gang rape a girl after she passes out crowd

1/13/13 7:45 PM
thebigblastula

Could anybody get this to Anonymous? Seems like they'd run with it.

What an asshole with no grasp on reality.
1/13/13 7:46 PM
Horus2001
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck phil procter. call the rape victim a "dirty whore". you are judged by the company you keep.

it seems that this attitude is pervasive with people associated with lloyd.

i hope if his daughters are ever assaulted, he remembers that they were "dirty whores" too...
1/13/13 7:50 PM
Tap In
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like anyone with ties to lloyd irvin is a faggot asshole. The world would be a better place without the lot of them
1/13/13 7:58 PM
sgotwalks
1245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow! That is extremely poor fucking form there Phil guy! Amazing that anyone could be so stupid to post something like this, and I hope each one of your daughters finds your online transcript when they are the same age ( or older) than the victim you speak of.

1/13/13 7:58 PM
ShawnTheBadger
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 
Mike Russell - 

This always confuses me as well, the guys were found guilty in the 90s case...

Whats the problem?

One guy in a different thread said he had "TONS" of friends who have been accused of rape,

I don't know who you people hangout with, but I don't run with the gang rape a girl after she passes out crowd

Confused as well gentlemen. It blows my mind.

"The trial from 1990 is news to me..."

So this miserable fuck-stick Procter has not even so much as read all of the very clear-cut EVIDENCE that has been presented about Irvin on this very forum?!?

Any man worth spit in Irvins case/scenario would have rescued that 17-year old female victim. Not been let off on a limp-dick technicality in court cause he "wanted to join in" but couldn't "perform".
1/13/13 8:12 PM
JayRoc
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The first rule of combatives training: Though shalt gear up and bang"

1/13/13 8:16 PM
alittleknowledge

The most offensive part was calling Bud Light a quality product.
1/13/13 8:18 PM
Hey Beer Man
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't read the graphic. Recap??? Phone Post
1/13/13 8:19 PM
vaginal tear
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for PC Phone Post
1/13/13 8:24 PM
Jsteven
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - Sub for PC Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/13/13 8:24 PM
baj54

I thought crazy88bjj was a Lloyd Irving sponsored gym in that area? either way what the hell is going on? I'm out of the loop did he rapechoke someone in the nude? Phone Post
1/13/13 8:25 PM
smileyface1

how is anybody able to read that?
1/13/13 8:26 PM
pancadinha
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So 6-7 guys were found guilty of assault and sodomy and rape, but she is a dirty whore that had a train run on her.

That Is going to come back to haunt you mr proctor...
1/13/13 8:29 PM
JayRoc
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smileyface1 - how is anybody able to read that?

i right clicked it and clicked view image
1/13/13 8:30 PM
ShawnTheBadger
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smileyface1 - how is anybody able to read that?

Right click "View Image" and it will become larger and legible.
1/13/13 8:30 PM
6ULDV8
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any girl that gets raped is a dirty whore.  I'm having trouble getting that through my head I guess.

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.