UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lloyd irvin blackbelt addresses rape charges

1/13/13 9:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 
Poking around Phil Proctor's source page I found this.

No matter your age, sex, previous experience (even if you have none at all), whether you’re in shape or out of shape, strong or not, no matter what kind of job you have, you’re going to absolutely LOVE training BJJ here at <<Insert Your School’s Name>> along with our other happily-involved students.

1. He didn't even bother to fill out the name of his school in the script I assume he got from LI

2. A google search found 6 other MA schools using the same script from Lloyd Irvin. (Jason Scully's gym in New Jersey was one of those

I guess this is what Lloyd Irvin sells to MMA gyms?

Yup it's for stupid people who aren't smart enough to create their own mission statements. A bunch of half retarded black belts who need to pay Lloyd to teach them how to do standard business procedures.
1/13/13 9:07 PM
Rob San Soo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This some penn state shit lol Phone Post
1/13/13 9:07 PM
Alumynabjj

Wait, did Lloyd Irvin rape somebody? Phone Post
1/13/13 9:09 PM
Edelweiss
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did this for the MSPaint thread, but thought you guys might appreciate a laugh too

1/13/13 9:10 PM
Ocean6

Shameful example set by Lloyd and that guy
1/13/13 9:12 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For a good decade now, institutions of higher learning have been frowning on calling alleged rape victims whores, especially when a jury has heard their excruciating testimony and decided they were legitimate victims. Those sorts of liberal ideas are ruining things for us alpha males amiright Phone Post
1/13/13 9:13 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss - 

I did this for the MSPaint thread, but thought you guys might appreciate a laugh too

lol!!! VTFU!!!
1/13/13 9:16 PM
Balance

Madrugadao - So this is still about the guy that was found innocent right? Was he convicted of any crime?

I have heard no mention of him doing time but have also heard he was only found innocent because he couldn't get it up.

So if you are involved in a forceful rape but do not penetrate the victim, you get off scott free?

Something about this whole thing does not add up.

This is a summary by UGCTT_Fillthy from the WarMachine accusing LI of rape thread.

UGCTT_Fillthy -

"Master" Irvin participated in the gang-rape of an underage girl in 1990. He was acquitted by exploiting a loophole in the law regarding his actions as an accessory to the gang-rape by claiming that although he wished to participate in the beating, rape, and forced sodomy of a 17 year old girl, he was temporarily unable to achieve an erection. Jurors asked if they could convict Lloyd Irvin of lesser charges, but were denied by the judge when attorneys agreed that it would be grounds for appeal.He has never publicly apologized for his actions, or taken any responsibility. Five of his co-conspirators were convicted and sentenced.

When two of his students violently beat and raped a female student from his academy, he closed his public web-pages, quickly purchased the domain 'LloydIrvinRape.com', and issued several news releases regarding his rape-prevention seminars. This was an overt attempt to control search-engine results and further bury his despicable actions. He then brought his public pages back online and immediately deleted any questions regarding his prior history as an enthusiastic participant in gang-rape. This is the person that you are supporting by attending his seminars or enrolling in his schools. He is without an ethical backbone, and an unfit role model. He is the lowest form of a man. He is a disgrace to any sport , activity, or person with whom he associates.
1/13/13 9:18 PM
Eatin Applesauce

i stopped reading when he called bud light a quality product
1/13/13 9:19 PM
cheesesteak

^

SCUMBAGS

1/13/13 9:20 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/13/13 9:25 PM

1/13/13 9:25 PM
Mdson
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ 'I don't know what happened, but seems like the girl was a whore.'

If that's really a friend of Lloyds, he isn't doing him any favors.
1/13/13 9:25 PM
6ULDV8

How many people here at some point in their lives has run a train on a filthy whore, because she was asking for it?

I sure as hell didn't. 

1/13/13 9:28 PM
jaytrainwreck
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The TLI rape narrative continues to become more bizarre. Phone Post
1/13/13 9:31 PM
WoodenPupa
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Madrugadao - "This is a summary by UGCTT_Fillthy from the WarMachine accusing LI of rape thread."

Thanks, but as reasonable an explanation as this sounds, this is just a dude on the net, where did this info come from?

Read that thread; the sources are named throughout, and can all be reached by a link given on the first page.
1/13/13 9:31 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guy must be a scumbag if he's posting on Sherdog. Phone Post
1/13/13 9:33 PM
scrapdo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - Can someone make that post legible or provide a link to where it is? Thanks in advance.

RIdht click>view image

1/13/13 9:35 PM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak -

^

SCUMBAGS

Both absolute scum. I will never purchase anything even remotely involved with Lloyd Irvin, and will encourage everybody I know to do the same. Phone Post
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can also copy the image on your phone, paste it into an email, then email yourself and expand your own email mind blown

6ULDV8

soremano - 

No matter your age, sex, previous experience (even if you have none at all), whether you’re in shape or out of shape, strong or not, no matter what kind of job you have, you’re going to absolutely LOVE training BJJ here at <<Insert Your School’s Name>> along with our other happily-involved students.

1. He didn't even bother to fill out the name of his school in the script I assume he got from LI

2. A google search found 6 other MA schools using the same script from Lloyd Irvin. (Jason Scully's gym in New Jersey was one of those

More from wrightsonbjj.com

“Yes! I want to give your BJJ program a try for 30 days FREE!”

Here’s exactly what to do:

Call our academy at 410-449-0136 to schedule your free tour, free consultation and free private introductory lesson. Ask for <<Insert First Name Of Salesperson>> and he/she will get you all set.

1/13/13 9:36 PM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin -

Link to post:

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g402/rustyballs799/proclloyd.jpg

Input dirty whore meme here:

Here is the link again for those who missed it Phone Post
1/13/13 9:37 PM
Authority Figure

FUCK.

If that was legit, it was not a fantastic judgement call on the part of a longtime friend. It was also not a good judgement call for anyone that had earned a black belt and supposed to display a certain degree of character, at least publicly if no where else. That statement will only make things worse. 

Jsteven
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow this just keeps getting better. Phone Post
3 Sided Square
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the best part.

"It's not about profiteering at all. It's about Google hits, SEO (search engine optimization)"

What the fuck does he think SEO is for. Hint $$$$$$.
1/13/13 9:39 PM
2JupitersTooMany

6ULDV8 - 
soremano - 

More from wrightsonbjj.com

“Yes! I want to give your BJJ program a try for 30 days FREE!”

Here’s exactly what to do:

Call our academy at 410-449-0136 to schedule your free tour, free consultation and free private introductory lesson. Ask for <<Insert First Name Of Salesperson>> and he/she will get you all set.

"Insert School Name Here, how can I help you?"

Hi, I was hoping to visit your gym to take some classes.

"Sure, we offer all sorts of disciplines, including Insert Program Offerings, is there anything you are particularly interested in?"

Well I was hoping to talk to someone familiar with the rape defense program?

"Oh certainly, hang on and Insert First Name of Salesperson will be right with you."

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.