UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lloyd irvin blackbelt addresses rape charges

1/13/13 9:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
scrapdo
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/13/13 9:44 PM
Balance - 
Madrugadao - So this is still about the guy that was found innocent right? Was he convicted of any crime?

I have heard no mention of him doing time but have also heard he was only found innocent because he couldn't get it up.

So if you are involved in a forceful rape but do not penetrate the victim, you get off scott free?

Something about this whole thing does not add up.

This is a summary by UGCTT_Fillthy from the WarMachine accusing LI of rape thread.

UGCTT_Fillthy -

"Master" Irvin participated in the gang-rape of an underage girl in 1990. He was acquitted by exploiting a loophole in the law regarding his actions as an accessory to the gang-rape by claiming that although he wished to participate in the beating, rape, and forced sodomy of a 17 year old girl, he was temporarily unable to achieve an erection. Jurors asked if they could convict Lloyd Irvin of lesser charges, but were denied by the judge when attorneys agreed that it would be grounds for appeal.He has never publicly apologized for his actions, or taken any responsibility. Five of his co-conspirators were convicted and sentenced.

When two of his students violently beat and raped a female student from his academy, he closed his public web-pages, quickly purchased the domain 'LloydIrvinRape.com', and issued several news releases regarding his rape-prevention seminars. This was an overt attempt to control search-engine results and further bury his despicable actions. He then brought his public pages back online and immediately deleted any questions regarding his prior history as an enthusiastic participant in gang-rape. This is the person that you are supporting by attending his seminars or enrolling in his schools. He is without an ethical backbone, and an unfit role model. He is the lowest form of a man. He is a disgrace to any sport , activity, or person with whom he associates.

The jury NEVER asked if they could convict LI of a lesser charge. They asked that about the other defendent without mention of LI.

We have to keep to facts rather than just letting every guy with a keyboard "summarize", extrapolate and invent things. It's a bad enough story without lying.

1/13/13 9:42 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Hi, this is Insert First Name of Salesperson, how can I help you?"

Oh, I was just curious about your rape prevention classes?

"You filthy whore."

1/13/13 9:46 PM
6ULDV8
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/13/13 9:49 PM
Edelweiss
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

"Hi, this is Insert First Name of Salesperson, how can I help you?"

Oh, I was just curious about your rape prevention classes?

"You filthy whore."

HAHAHAHAHA! VTFU... Again.

1/13/13 9:50 PM
T-Ham
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that guy Phone Post
1/13/13 9:56 PM
Jaybrone
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If that dude wanted to post something that wasnt completely offensive he should have said something along the lines of "Lloyd is a good personal friend and I find it hard to imagine he is guilty of the charges people are making against him." But to call the alleged victim a whore is a complete scumbag thing to do. That is completely inexcusable.

1/13/13 9:57 PM
JayRoc
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

do you even train?

would you like to run one?

1/13/13 9:58 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ at saying a train was run on a whore who started to feel guilty and then adding he has daughters. Phone Post
1/13/13 10:01 PM
smth416
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/13/13 10:02 PM
Badmonkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully this piece of shit doesnt assume one of his underage daughters is a dirty whore when she cries rape after getting a train pulled on her by a bunch of Master Irvings.

Fuck him; hopefully he is or gets divorced and can only see his children under the states supervision in the presence of their mother: fuck him; a true cunt of a man for addressing the issue the way he did.
1/13/13 10:05 PM
Jaybrone
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JayRoc - do you even train?

that was well done...

1/13/13 10:07 PM
TFIHY
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I guess if Anon has to come clean up this and make it more public because mma/bjj news/forum sites are protecting Lloyd Irvin...then so be it. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. They've been made aware.

You can join in on alerting them on twitter:
Notorious Anonymous twitter accounts :
@AnonRelations
@YourAnonNews
@AnonOps
@AnonymousPress
@Anon_Central
@anonymusonline
@GroupAnon
@AnonIRC
@PLF2012

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/OffiziellAnonymousPage
1/13/13 10:12 PM
Edelweiss
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFIHY - Well I guess if Anon has to come clean up this and make it more public because mma/bjj news/forum sites are protecting Lloyd Irvin...then so be it. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. They've been made aware.

@AnonRelations
@YourAnonNews
@AnonOps
@AnonymousPress
@Anon_Central
@anonymusonline
@GroupAnon
@AnonIRC
@PLF2012

On FB:

Voted up for the truth!

1/13/13 10:13 PM
Tréasach
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ugh that is a horrible thing to say about a women who was raped.

It is not even "allegedly" 5 guys got serious prison time for raping her. And Lloyd himself only got off for casting doubt on what he did.

Just a side note, I have done jury duty and I can understand why the jury did not convict him. The judge right before the opening statements commenced told us about how we should judge the evidence. He said that the system the U.S. Has is not perfect but it is what we have, and that it is better to let a guilty man walk free then to convict an innocent one.

So with that being said Lloyd was able to cast some doubt as to raping that women like his friends did. And if you are not 100% convinced without a shadow of a doubt he is guilty, you should say he is not guilty. Not a perfect system but this is how some people who are guilty get off.

No one but Lloyd, the victim, and the others convicted know 100% what happened that night, but it is enough to make me stay away from anything related to him.
1/13/13 10:14 PM
JayRoc
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone - 

that was well done...

Thank-you

I jest only at the stupidity and callousness of Phil Proctors statements. I, in no way, find the situation of rape funny. I despise rapists, rapist sympathizers and anyone who would further victimize a rape victim.
1/13/13 10:15 PM
Jaybrone

TFIHY - Well I guess if Anon has to come clean up this and make it more public because mma/bjj news/forum sites are protecting Lloyd Irvin...then so be it. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. They've been made aware.

@AnonRelations
@YourAnonNews
@AnonOps
@AnonymousPress
@Anon_Central
@anonymusonline
@GroupAnon
@AnonIRC
@PLF2012

On FB:

1/13/13 10:18 PM
bartatua
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shin2chin - The judge ruled in favour of the victim right?

Did he just call a rape victim a "dirty whore"?

Ironic coming from someone in favor of "tribal justice"
1/13/13 10:20 PM
Fedors Jim Jams

Willin - 

Link to post:

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g402/rustyballs799/proclloyd.jpg

Input dirty whore meme here:

rapers gonna rape
1/13/13 10:20 PM
bartatua
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is a fucking animal, and I'm heartened by the ug response to this
1/13/13 10:21 PM
Kostakio
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -

that was well done...

Masterful Phone Post
1/13/13 10:23 PM
Tap In
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone - 

@AnonRelations
@YourAnonNews
@AnonOps
@AnonymousPress
@Anon_Central
@anonymusonline
@GroupAnon
@AnonIRC
@PLF2012

On FB:

Good, fuck these losers
1/13/13 10:23 PM
Seats Taken
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's kind of a pain in the butt, but for guys that have iPhones this is how I read it: open up the forum in the browser, I just googled "Phil proctor rape" and the first thing is this thread, then hold your finger on the picture of the screen cap and save image, then you can read it. I don't have a PC so it was my only option...also Fuck that guy. Phone Post
1/13/13 10:43 PM
BEEF & CHEESE

This is Philip Proctor, the author of the post on the TPI forum that has been reposted here.

I wish to immediately apologize for the insensitivity I demonstrated while writing on an issue that I have no first-hand knowledge of. I have offended many with my reactive and juvenile choice of words. I was responding with anger and in a knee jerk manner, in the defense of a man I have great respect for. I know this apology does not excuse me and I take accountability for my actions. As soon as I posted, I thought better of what I had written. When I tried to edit what I had written my attempts were denied by the TPI website.

As I was writing I was jumping to conclusions. I have not spoken to anyone on my team about these issues. In fact, it has been several years since I’ve been on the mat at the team’s main school. My actions in this situation should not reflect badly on any of the thousands of excellent people on my team, from beginner to advanced, whitebelt to blackbelt.

The past several days have been painful for me and my team. Like you all, I want healing for victims and justice for anyone guilty of a crime. The last thing I want to be is a burden to my team.
-Philip Proctor
1/13/13 10:46 PM
battlefields
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woah.
1/13/13 10:46 PM
battlefields
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woah.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.