UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lloyd irvin blackbelt addresses rape charges

1/13/13 10:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vaginal tear
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ he's still going to get 30 voicemails tomorrow. Phone Post
1/13/13 10:49 PM
6ULDV8
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...But she was a dirty whore who deserved what she got.

Whoops, apologies again, I just don't know what it is with me.

Lloyd Irvin rocks and I hope my whoopsie doodles don't reflect badly on my team or its philosophy that even though filthy whores beg to be raped, they deserve to learn to defend themselves from it.

Wait a second, whoops again.  I truly apologize for the somewhat callous manner in which I address filthy whores, I mean rape victims!  Dammit Phil!

Again to all the filthy whores, whoops!  I mean women out there, please accept my apologies and call today to prevent yourself getting raped like the dirty whore you are.  Whoops!  I'm just going to stop now.

-Philip Proctor

1/13/13 10:56 PM
3 Sided Square
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously he intended to put a "not" in there.

-Dave Meltzer
1/13/13 10:58 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's telling when a man apologizes to everyone around him who is making his life suddenly uncomfortable EXCEPT the "whore" rape victim who was the object of the sick rant. Funny how that works. Phone Post
1/13/13 11:02 PM
likatiga
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - It's telling when a man apologizes to everyone around him who is making his life suddenly uncomfortable EXCEPT the "whore" rape victim who was the object of the sick rant. Funny how that works. Phone Post
Exactly.

His apology was ONLY inspired by other people's suggestions. He's a piece of shit and I really hope this ruins him. Phone Post
1/13/13 11:02 PM
bartatua
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -  It's telling when a man apologizes to everyone around him who is making his life suddenly uncomfortable EXCEPT the "whore" rape victim who was the object of the sick rant. Funny how that works. Phone Post

^
1/13/13 11:03 PM
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BEEF & CHEESE - This is Philip Proctor, the author of the post on the TPI forum that has been reposted here.

I wish to immediately apologize for the insensitivity I demonstrated while writing on an issue that I have no first-hand knowledge of. I have offended many with my reactive and juvenile choice of words. I was responding with anger and in a knee jerk manner, in the defense of a man I have great respect for. I know this apology does not excuse me and I take accountability for my actions. As soon as I posted, I thought better of what I had written. When I tried to edit what I had written my attempts were denied by the TPI website.

As I was writing I was jumping to conclusions. I have not spoken to anyone on my team about these issues. In fact, it has been several years since I’ve been on the mat at the team’s main school. My actions in this situation should not reflect badly on any of the thousands of excellent people on my team, from beginner to advanced, whitebelt to blackbelt.

The past several days have been painful for me and my team. Like you all, I want healing for victims and justice for anyone guilty of a crime. The last thing I want to be is a burden to my team.
-Philip Proctor

you should probably focus your apology more to the victims of this rape and less on your 'team' on the 'mat'

just a friendly suggestion there, bud, not that I expect you understand it

1/13/13 11:04 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some PR advice. Your next apology should go something like "I can't imagine how hurtful it must be for the victim of a rape to be blamed for the worst attack imaginable, something that changed her life forever and she will never forget. To blame her for what happened is the worst thing one can do to a victim and I am deeply sorry etc." (insert more B.S.) Phone Post
1/13/13 11:05 PM
2JupitersTooMany

But you don't really believe she was a victim, do you? Phone Post
1/13/13 11:06 PM
RPBJJ
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
1/13/13 11:07 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BEEF & CHEESE - This is Philip Proctor, the author of the post on the TPI forum that has been reposted here.

I wish to immediately apologize for the insensitivity I demonstrated while writing on an issue that I have no first-hand knowledge of. I have offended many with my reactive and juvenile choice of words. I was responding with anger and in a knee jerk manner, in the defense of a man I have great respect for. I know this apology does not excuse me and I take accountability for my actions. As soon as I posted, I thought better of what I had written. When I tried to edit what I had written my attempts were denied by the TPI website.

As I was writing I was jumping to conclusions. I have not spoken to anyone on my team about these issues. In fact, it has been several years since I’ve been on the mat at the team’s main school. My actions in this situation should not reflect badly on any of the thousands of excellent people on my team, from beginner to advanced, whitebelt to blackbelt.

The past several days have been painful for me and my team. Like you all, I want healing for victims and justice for anyone guilty of a crime. The last thing I want to be is a burden to my team.
-Philip Proctor
The past several days have been painful for you and your team?

How the fuck do you claim any sort of pain? Pain on behalf of Limp Dick Lloyd? Because it certainly isn't pain for the "dirty whore" that Lloyd made no attempt to help while she was being raped.

Get the fuck out of here you gutless shill. Phone Post
1/13/13 11:09 PM
likatiga
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - Some PR advice. Your next apology should go something like "I can't imagine how hurtful it must be for the victim of a rape to be blamed for the worst attack imaginable, something that changed her life forever and she will never forget. To blame her for what happened is the worst thing one can do to a victim and I am deeply sorry etc." (insert more B.S.) Phone Post
This will pop up on his website soon, complete with Phone Post
1/13/13 11:10 PM
Vote me down

School of Gang rape Jiu Jitsu huh. Don't think it's gonna work guys.

1/13/13 11:10 PM
likatiga

likatiga -
2JupitersTooMany - Some PR advice. Your next apology should go something like "I can't imagine how hurtful it must be for the victim of a rape to be blamed for the worst attack imaginable, something that changed her life forever and she will never forget. To blame her for what happened is the worst thing one can do to a victim and I am deeply sorry etc." (insert more B.S.) Phone Post
This will pop up on his website soon, complete with Phone Post
Complete with (insert more B.S.) Phone Post
1/13/13 11:12 PM
T-Ham
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You called a woman who was gang raped a dirty whore.

The fuck is wrong with you?

1/13/13 11:12 PM
SasquatchShaman

Lloyd Irvin is the one accused of rape here.
Phil Proctor raped no one.
If any of your friends or mentors were accused of something horrible, you would be angry and defend them just like Phil did. He is getting more shit for a angry post that he apologized for.
1/13/13 11:13 PM
12SixElbow
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BEEF & CHEESE - This is Philip Proctor, the author of the post on the TPI forum that has been reposted here.

-Philip Proctor

I don't know you, or Mr Irvin (Outside a brief meeting at worlds) but...

You called a fucking rape victim who was under age a DIRTY WHORE (then mentioned you have daughters) and have the nerve to mention the past days have been tough on you and your team? Damn bro...

1/13/13 11:14 PM
2JupitersTooMany

SasquatchShaman - Lloyd Irvin is the one accused of rape here.
If any of your friends or mentors were accused of something horrible, you would be angry and defend them just like Phil did. He is getting more shit for a angry post that he apologized for.
lol no

By the way, here's a link containing to police report in the more recent rape for any of you fellows predisposed to suspect rape victims of being willing participants.

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/ Phone Post
1/13/13 11:14 PM
WoodenPupa
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scrapdo - 
Balance - 
Madrugadao - So this is still about the guy that was found innocent right? Was he convicted of any crime?

I have heard no mention of him doing time but have also heard he was only found innocent because he couldn't get it up.

So if you are involved in a forceful rape but do not penetrate the victim, you get off scott free?

Something about this whole thing does not add up.

This is a summary by UGCTT_Fillthy from the WarMachine accusing LI of rape thread.

UGCTT_Fillthy -

"Master" Irvin participated in the gang-rape of an underage girl in 1990. He was acquitted by exploiting a loophole in the law regarding his actions as an accessory to the gang-rape by claiming that although he wished to participate in the beating, rape, and forced sodomy of a 17 year old girl, he was temporarily unable to achieve an erection. Jurors asked if they could convict Lloyd Irvin of lesser charges, but were denied by the judge when attorneys agreed that it would be grounds for appeal.He has never publicly apologized for his actions, or taken any responsibility. Five of his co-conspirators were convicted and sentenced.

When two of his students violently beat and raped a female student from his academy, he closed his public web-pages, quickly purchased the domain 'LloydIrvinRape.com', and issued several news releases regarding his rape-prevention seminars. This was an overt attempt to control search-engine results and further bury his despicable actions. He then brought his public pages back online and immediately deleted any questions regarding his prior history as an enthusiastic participant in gang-rape. This is the person that you are supporting by attending his seminars or enrolling in his schools. He is without an ethical backbone, and an unfit role model. He is the lowest form of a man. He is a disgrace to any sport , activity, or person with whom he associates.

The jury NEVER asked if they could convict LI of a lesser charge. They asked that about the other defendent without mention of LI.

We have to keep to facts rather than just letting every guy with a keyboard "summarize", extrapolate and invent things. It's a bad enough story without lying.

He was mistaken, but most certainly not "lying." Since his view is that Lloyd is a scumbag, he sure as hell would not have "invented" a fact that CAN’T make Lloyd look any worse.

If he were predisposed to smearing Lloyd at all costs, he would have told a lie that smeared him worse. Rape was the highest charge the jury could even consider in this case, and so UGCTT Fillthy could hardly have been telling a lie which presented the idea that the jury was considering a lesser charge.

Nota bene. The jury did not ask for a lesser charge in Lloyd's case, because no lesser charge was available given the testimony. The girl testified that "Gatling held her head and forced her to perform oral sex while Irvin had sexual intercourse with her."

http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-04-21/news/9004210056_1_irvin-two-men-young-woman

The jury considered a lesser charge for Gatling because his sexual act was oral (which falls under the category of sodomy). Irvin was charged, because only chargeable, with rape, because his alleged sexual act was "intercourse" which means, legally, NOT oral or anal.

By all means insist on factual accuracy; this is a virtue and using words carefully should be the practice of everyone in matters like this. But use your common sense too. UGCTT_Fillthy isn't making anything up. If he were, he would make something up that would make Lloyd look worse. You are guilty of your own complaint: “extrapolating” UGCTT’s intentions. But I find your complaint bad as well. "Extrapolating" in itself isn't bad. It's "bad extrapolation" that is, ie, bad inferences. You made a bad inference and as a result unfairly called somebody a liar.

For the record, and the passage showing you are correct about what was reported: “Jurors sent out a note about 6:40 p.m. asking whether they could convict Gatling of a lesser offense. They made no reference to Irvin.”

(same link as above)
1/13/13 11:18 PM
12SixElbow
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... couldn't read the whole police report...

1/13/13 11:18 PM
T-Ham
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd seems to have a knack for attracting one shitbag after another.

Coincidence?

1/13/13 11:20 PM
WoodenPupa
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit @ Phil Proctor. When damage control goes wrong...
1/13/13 11:20 PM
12SixElbow

SasquatchShaman - Lloyd Irvin is the one accused of rape here.

Mr Proctor called the rape victim a dirty whore on a public forum.

As a public figure and business owner, he is going to get some heat for that.

These two should get fucking raped....

Defendant’s name: Schultz, Nicholas (Nick)
Male, Hispanic, 10-25-1991, 5′4″, 135 pounds, brown eyes, black hair

Defendant’s name: Maldonado, Matthew (Mateo)
Male, Hispanic, 4-3-1986, 5′5″, 135 pounds, brown eyes, black hair

1/13/13 11:23 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 

Wow... couldn't read the whole police report...

Tell me about it. The fact that they had to keep picking her unconscious body up off the floor of a parking garage to brutalize her after repeatedly dropping her on her head while passed out is a dead giveaway that there was no consent here.

1/13/13 11:23 PM
SasquatchShaman

TheMentalisT - 
SasquatchShaman - Lloyd Irvin is the one accused of rape here.

Then he should of shut his fuckin mouth instead of calling the girl a dirty whore who deserved it, no?

He did not say the girl deserved to be raped, he suggested that she consented and then pulled a Duke lacrosse team.
He apologized for it.
He raped no one.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.