UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lloyd irvin blackbelt addresses rape charges

1/13/13 11:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BEEF & CHEESE - This is Philip Proctor, the author of the post on the TPI forum that has been reposted here.

I wish to immediately apologize for the insensitivity I demonstrated while writing on an issue that I have no first-hand knowledge of. I have offended many with my reactive and juvenile choice of words. I was responding with anger and in a knee jerk manner, in the defense of a man I have great respect for. I know this apology does not excuse me and I take accountability for my actions. As soon as I posted, I thought better of what I had written. When I tried to edit what I had written my attempts were denied by the TPI website.

As I was writing I was jumping to conclusions. I have not spoken to anyone on my team about these issues. In fact, it has been several years since I’ve been on the mat at the team’s main school. My actions in this situation should not reflect badly on any of the thousands of excellent people on my team, from beginner to advanced, whitebelt to blackbelt.

The past several days have been painful for me and my team. Like you all, I want healing for victims and justice for anyone guilty of a crime. The last thing I want to be is a burden to my team.
-Philip Proctor

Imagine if one of your daughters were in that poor girl's shoes. Shameful, to say the least.

1/13/13 11:29 PM
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 
SasquatchShaman - Lloyd Irvin is the one accused of rape here.
Phil Proctor raped no one.
If any of your friends or mentors were accused of something horrible, you would be angry and defend them just like Phil did. He is getting more shit for a angry post that he apologized for.
lol no

By the way, here's a link containing to police report in the more recent rape for any of you fellows predisposed to suspect rape victims of being willing participants.

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/ Phone Post

That police report (new window)

Just damn.

1/13/13 11:32 PM
soremano

6ULDV8 - 
2JupitersTooMany - 
SasquatchShaman - Lloyd Irvin is the one accused of rape here.
Phil Proctor raped no one.
If any of your friends or mentors were accused of something horrible, you would be angry and defend them just like Phil did. He is getting more shit for a angry post that he apologized for.
lol no

By the way, here's a link containing to police report in the more recent rape for any of you fellows predisposed to suspect rape victims of being willing participants.

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/ Phone Post

That police report (new window)

Just damn.

While continuing to engage in sexual intercourse with the Complainant, Defendant Schultz then grabbed the Complainant around her neck in a choke hold.

1/13/13 11:36 PM
Fedors Jim Jams

T-Ham - 

You called a woman who was gang raped a dirty whore.

The fuck is wrong with you?

lloyd irvin jr rape academy
1/13/13 11:45 PM
bmorela3

what phil said wasn't the brightest thing but having trained under him and being a friend, i know it was just a mishap.

seems to me the ones with the least amount of heat on them right now publicly are schultz and maldanado and that disgusting Phone Post
1/13/13 11:54 PM
Willin
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defenestrator - Gang raping is so gay. I just don't grasp the appeal of being naked with other men in the room having sex.

If you're digging a hole with your buddy and your shovels clink together do you act dismayed and run away? No, you keep digging, brah!!!

Day one of the Lloyrd Irvin rape prevention seminar begins like this:

1/13/13 11:58 PM
Chardee Macdennis

Defenestrator - Gang raping is so gay. I just don't grasp the appeal of being naked with other men in the room having sex.

Not even that how can you fuck some one who is crying and trying to fight you off?

How could that possibly be a turn on.
1/13/13 11:58 PM
soremano

you get a black belt in rape prevention from master lloyd when you can prevent master lloyd from raping you

I have not been able to achieve the rank yet but practice makes perfect

it's always a surprise test though damn it

1/14/13 12:14 AM
Balance

WoodenPupa - 
Madrugadao - "This is a summary by UGCTT_Fillthy from the WarMachine accusing LI of rape thread."

Thanks, but as reasonable an explanation as this sounds, this is just a dude on the net, where did this info come from?

Read that thread; the sources are named throughout, and can all be reached by a link given on the first page.

Thanks. I thought by my referencing the other thread by name, he'd go take a look. Silly me.
1/14/13 12:15 AM
Balance

T-Ham - 

You called a woman who was gang raped a dirty whore.

The fuck is wrong with you?

This is the fucking point. How is anyone not getting this?
1/14/13 12:33 AM
Willin
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/13 12:33 AM
TheMentalisT - Pic of Phil Proctor receiving his Black Belt from Lloyd..........AND learning how to untie a GI with the quickness in case of another rape frenzy by TEAM RAPE CHOKE!

http://mixedmartialartsintowsonmaryland.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/philbb.jpg

7 guys are surrounding him in the room... COINCIDENCE?! I think he's actually undressing him...

1/14/13 12:40 AM
Hitman427

cheesesteak - So why doesn't Lloyd tell everyone he did no such thing and go shove it? Wouldn't that be the wisest thing for him?

well alot of factors would play into it,how he said it,his response,how ppl will take it,possible backlash,so yea prob best thing is to just be quiet and stick to the statement he released bout the rape his students did.......for now
1/14/13 12:45 AM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -
Jaybrone - 
TFIHY - Well I guess if Anon has to come clean up this and make it more public because mma/bjj news/forum sites are protecting Lloyd Irvin...then so be it. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. They've been made aware.

You can join in on alerting them on twitter:
Notorious Anonymous twitter accounts :
@AnonRelations
@YourAnonNews
@AnonOps
@AnonymousPress
@Anon_Central
@anonymusonline
@GroupAnon
@AnonIRC
@PLF2012

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/OffiziellAnonymousPage

Good, fuck these losers
*grins* Phone Post
1/14/13 12:56 AM
soremano

if you really want to fuck lloyd up your best bet would be to email local tv news services/newspapers in his area of operation and tell them that a local martial arts instructor is conducting rape prevention seminars while himself being let off rape charge on technicality plus 2 studends raping a fellow student recently would make for an interesting news segment

1/14/13 12:57 AM
Leghound
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BEEF & CHEESE - This is Philip Proctor, the author of the post on the TPI forum that has been reposted here.

I wish to immediately apologize for the insensitivity I demonstrated while writing on an issue that I have no first-hand knowledge of. I have offended many with my reactive and juvenile choice of words. I was responding with anger and in a knee jerk manner, in the defense of a man I have great respect for. I know this apology does not excuse me and I take accountability for my actions. As soon as I posted, I thought better of what I had written. When I tried to edit what I had written my attempts were denied by the TPI website.

As I was writing I was jumping to conclusions. I have not spoken to anyone on my team about these issues. In fact, it has been several years since I’ve been on the mat at the team’s main school. My actions in this situation should not reflect badly on any of the thousands of excellent people on my team, from beginner to advanced, whitebelt to blackbelt.

The past several days have been painful for me and my team. Like you all, I want healing for victims and justice for anyone guilty of a crime. The last thing I want to be is a burden to my team.
-Philip Proctor

Seems sincere (note: not really)
1/14/13 1:04 AM
jv071481
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The whole drunken train is a touchy subject. If guys were drunk too, eeehhh. But if they were in their right mind and she was totally smashed. Oooooo. And 17.

If that happened to my daughter with guys in college and she was in a junior in high school I am grabbing my gun. Phone Post
1/14/13 1:32 AM
TFIHY
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 

if you really want to fuck lloyd up your best bet would be to email local tv news services/newspapers in his area of operation and tell them that a local martial arts instructor is conducting rape prevention seminars while himself being let off rape charge on technicality plus 2 studends raping a fellow student recently would make for an interesting news segment

I'll have it completed tomorrow on my off day for his more prominent gyms.
1/14/13 1:37 AM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/13 2:47 AM
Phil, after reading your apology ill just say "fuck you" one more time.<br />But its ok because I'm sorry.
1/14/13 1:41 AM
shaqitup
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was making sense until he called a rape victim a dirty whore.

What a piece of shit.
1/14/13 1:46 AM
shaqitup
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jv071481 -  The whole drunken train is a touchy subject. If guys were drunk too, eeehhh. But if they were in their right mind and she was totally smashed. Oooooo. And 17.

If that happened to my daughter with guys in college and she was in a junior in high school I am grabbing my gun. Phone Post

IMO they really should make sure girls are aware of the importance of keeping their wits about them. Yeah everybody likes to have fun, and it's not a good idea for anybody to get too drunk, but a guy may just pass out in a corner somewhere and wake up a few hours later, or may get his ass kicked. Sure terrible things can happen to guys as well,

but from personal experience i find girls are a lot more absent minded when they're drunk, and it's a lot easier for guys to get them to do what they want.
1/14/13 2:07 AM
HolyHackZack
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I just say making a statement as soon as the first story was reported might have been the best damage control? Phone Post
1/14/13 2:15 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Master" Irvin participated in the gang-rape of an underage girl in 1990. He was acquitted by exploiting a loophole in the law regarding his actions as an accessory to the gang-rape by claiming that although he wished to participate in the beating, rape, and forced sodomy of a 17 year old girl, he was temporarily unable to achieve an erection.  He has never publicly apologized for his actions, or taken any responsibility. Five of his co-conspirators were convicted and sentenced.

When two of his students violently beat and raped a female student from his academy, he closed his public web-pages, quickly purchased the domain 'LloydIrvinRape.com', and issued several news releases regarding his rape-prevention seminars. This was an overt attempt to control search-engine results and further bury his despicable actions. He then brought his public pages back online and immediately deleted any questions regarding his prior history as an enthusiastic participant in gang-rape. This is the person that you are supporting by attending his seminars or enrolling in his schools. He is without an ethical backbone, and an unfit role model. He is the lowest form of a man. He is a disgrace to any sport , activity, or person with whom he associates."

I deleted the sentence about convicting on lesser charges, IIRC the article I read didn't specify Mr Gatling - it only referenced 'the defendant' or 'the defense'.  Apologies.

Frankly, I don't think it makes "Master" Irvin any more respectable.  Espcially when I add to it the fact that his BB is calling the victim a dirty whore and attempting to rationalize "Master" Irvin's behavior.  The attempt at an apology (for the pain he's caused the team) speaks volumes.  I wish the lack of self-awareness in these two shocked me, but it does not.  I pity them.  I still respect the Avellan brothers and Jason Scully, and the rest of "Master" Irvin's students, and bear no ill will toward any of his other students or BBs.  "Black Belt" Philip Proctor and "Master" Irvin are behaving reprehensibly.  It is almost directly parrallel to the Ohio RapeCrew case, in that the assistant coach came out and called the victim of a gang-rape a slut, and surmised that the only reason people were chastising The Team was out of jealousy of The Team's success.  It's equally disgusting in this context.

1/14/13 2:16 AM
demcat
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 -

How many people here at some point in their lives has run a train on a filthy whore, because she was asking for it?

I sure as hell didn't. 

Yea I know right. Doesn't it seem gay to rape a girl especially if its violent?? I for one enjoy fucking girls. These people are all homosexual pigs Phone Post
1/14/13 2:47 AM
oliverhh
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/

there is a descritpion of the surveillance camera tape..
should leave no questions that both men need to rott in prison.. i am so disgusted by this..
1/14/13 2:49 AM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 

This.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.