UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lloyd irvin blackbelt addresses rape charges

1/14/13 2:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if the rape prevention stuff isn't for profit then he should donate all the profit to a rape related cause. Phone Post
1/14/13 3:11 AM
rcgogo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/13 3:21 AM
Agreed, rapists and their apologists need to be held accountable so they know that rape is never OK even if you think she is a "freak" or a "dirty whore". I am also a political junkie and can recognize that their strategy is to redirect the attention to condemning Maldonado and Schultz and away from the 1989 rape such as comments from bmorela3 and Phil's apology.

We need to educate the masses using all available public forums with emphasis on Yelp and any other places that he can't edit out so easily since he is squashing all comments on Facebook and his Wikipedia page. Looks like some people already gave "Master" Irvin's Temple Hill Gym a review asking about the 1989 rape but nothing so far for Phil's Wrightson BJJ about his "dirty whore" comment. Someone should mention this on the MMA podcasts that allow people to call in since they cannot bring it up themselves. Be creative people. Hook them up!

Did anyone else notice that Phil's "apology" ended up being a marketing opportunity, "thousands of excellent people on my team, from beginner to advanced, whitebelt to blackbelt." <barf>
1/14/13 4:06 AM
JOB
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BEEF & CHEESE - This is Philip Proctor, the author of the post on the TPI forum that has been reposted here.

I wish to immediately apologize for the insensitivity I demonstrated while writing on an issue that I have no first-hand knowledge of. I have offended many with my reactive and juvenile choice of words. I was responding with anger and in a knee jerk manner, in the defense of a man I have great respect for. I know this apology does not excuse me and I take accountability for my actions. As soon as I posted, I thought better of what I had written. When I tried to edit what I had written my attempts were denied by the TPI website.

As I was writing I was jumping to conclusions. I have not spoken to anyone on my team about these issues. In fact, it has been several years since I’ve been on the mat at the team’s main school. My actions in this situation should not reflect badly on any of the thousands of excellent people on my team, from beginner to advanced, whitebelt to blackbelt.

The past several days have been painful for me and my team. Like you all, I want healing for victims and justice for anyone guilty of a crime. The last thing I want to be is a burden to my team.
-Philip Proctor

Worst apology ever. Stop, you're just digging a hole for yourself at this point.
1/14/13 4:24 AM
Walnuts
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - 

^

SCUMBAGS

Adding insult to injury, this piece of shit happens to be a Ginger. Is it me or do these guys look like rapists?
1/14/13 4:39 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

TFIHY - 
soremano - 

if you really want to fuck lloyd up your best bet would be to email local tv news services/newspapers in his area of operation and tell them that a local martial arts instructor is conducting rape prevention seminars while himself being let off rape charge on technicality plus 2 studends raping a fellow student recently would make for an interesting news segment

I'll have it completed tomorrow on my off day for his more prominent gyms.

voted up

if lloyd irvin doesn't want to comment and say anything regarding these incidents online., someone should shove a microphone in his face and see if he has anything to say then.
1/14/13 5:25 AM
effinggoof
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd Irvin is a rapist.

Phil Proctor is a goof.
1/14/13 5:26 AM
GelderdEnd

Seems everything associated with LI is downright fucked up Phone Post
1/14/13 8:23 AM
paul mcaleer

absolutely disgusted at this situation, LI and this ginger who thinks rape victims are whores, all i heard in your apology was you said something that is going to cost you and your school money so you regret it and tried to make it better, you owe an apology to the rape victim "whore" for being an insensitive asshole.
1/14/13 8:34 AM
Cya

ttt
1/14/13 8:40 AM
T-Ham
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dillon70 -

i'm not going to defend either side. the bottom line is NO ONE HERE knows what happened. the mods should drop this...

Comprehension isn't your strong suit I see. Phone Post
1/14/13 8:42 AM
3 Sided Square
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many more people will be promoted to an orange jumpsuit? Phone Post
1/14/13 9:32 AM
temp170618
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did this guy just say Bud Light was a quality product? Phone Post
1/14/13 9:37 AM
Pilot201
1814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This keeps getting better... Phone Post
1/14/13 10:01 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All disturbing, but Bud Light man?

1/14/13 10:11 AM
Ocean6

bmorela3 -  what phil said wasn't the brightest thing but having trained under him and being a friend, i know it was just a mishap.

seems to me the ones with the least amount of heat on them right now publicly are schultz and maldanado and that disgusting Phone Post

But, they are going to prison, so justice IS being served for them.
1/14/13 10:16 AM
Ocean6

Dillon70 - 

i'm not going to defend either side. the bottom line is NO ONE HERE knows what happened. the mods should drop this...

Let me guess, TLI?
1/14/13 10:21 AM
ValeTudo020
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty shocked. Phil is a good guy but the "dirty whore" comment was inexcusable. The best thing anyone from LI who isn't Lloyd is to keep quiet.
1/14/13 10:22 AM
Arecsa
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disgusting. Hopefully he has a shit-storm coming his way for these disgraceful comments.
1/14/13 10:23 AM
6ULDV8
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, it's ok if he calls women dirty whores, because he has daughters.

1/14/13 10:27 AM
disbeliever
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
ValeTudo020 - I'm pretty shocked. Phil is a good guy but the "dirty whore" comment was inexcusable. The best thing anyone from LI who isn't Lloyd is to keep quiet.

1/14/13 10:52 AM
Fabes
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
6ULDV8 - 

No, it's ok if he calls women dirty whores, because he has daughters.

I still can't believe he was stupid enough to post that. I am full of the disbelief.

1/14/13 11:15 AM
confusionSay
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he had me agreeing until "dirty whore." 17-year-olds who find themselves in that situation are probably horny and foolish--like everyone was at 17
1/14/13 11:19 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so basically he agrees that TLI = bud light and tacky in terms of his "SEO super secret marketing"?

1/14/13 11:38 AM
justinM
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My gym just reached a 6 figure income after years of struggling and while looking for more advice on continuing my growth in 2013 I was just looking into the Lloyd Irvin success system and seminars. I was all but sold on it and I saw this thread. A good friend once taught me to not put money and things above my values and principles. It is sad that it is so difficult if not impossible to find a true mentor with good morals and values in the BJJ/MMA community :(
1/14/13 11:42 AM
canadiankid

effinggoof - Lloyd Irvin is a rapist.

Phil Proctor is a goof.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.