UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lloyd irvin blackbelt addresses rape charges

1/14/13 2:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I applaud bloody elbow for fearlessly exposing these scumbags
1/14/13 2:06 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well then, so much for managing Google hits.  Nice work bro.

1/14/13 2:07 PM
ATAP
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 
ATAP - Just a thought.. maybe they should make this slight change to the L.I. "sign" they throw up all the time:
[IMG]http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u665/one-hiro/limpirvinPM_zpsce14d596.png[/IMG]

OK - that's funny.

thanks for posting it for me :)
1/14/13 2:09 PM
John Nic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a sad story on all fronts. Extremely sad that someone was victimized, but also sad in how negatively people are responding to this by washing their hands of it and criticizing the women involved... Some people are really warped and in a bad place.

BJJ can do so much for you by eliminating the fear many people have of physical confrontation.. then training and the lifestyle becomes a vessel to rid yourself of fear, negative emotions and open your heart to love if you remain humble.

This is a good example of someone's head getting too big because of their status in BJJ and their accomplishments, feeling righteous over everyone else, and that they are entitled to victimize people who they see lower than them because of it.

Calling someone a 'whore' and/or victimizing them, regardless of that persons actions, shows how insecure and weak you are as a person.
1/14/13 2:19 PM
Bloodstorm

vaginal tear - Thou shalt not gear up and bang. Phone Post
Lol was getting ready to say the 1st rule
WTF? Phone Post
1/14/13 4:40 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

I laughed pretty fucking hard VTFU!

1/14/13 4:43 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BEEF & CHEESE - This is Philip Proctor, the author of the post on the TPI forum that has been reposted here.

I wish to immediately apologize for the insensitivity I demonstrated while writing on an issue that I have no first-hand knowledge of. I have offended many with my reactive and juvenile choice of words. I was responding with anger and in a knee jerk manner, in the defense of a man I have great respect for. I know this apology does not excuse me and I take accountability for my actions. As soon as I posted, I thought better of what I had written. When I tried to edit what I had written my attempts were denied by the TPI website.

As I was writing I was jumping to conclusions. I have not spoken to anyone on my team about these issues. In fact, it has been several years since I’ve been on the mat at the team’s main school. My actions in this situation should not reflect badly on any of the thousands of excellent people on my team, from beginner to advanced, whitebelt to blackbelt.

The past several days have been painful for me and my team. Like you all, I want healing for victims and justice for anyone guilty of a crime. The last thing I want to be is a burden to my team.
-Philip Proctor

sorry but that doesn't fly in my book...he knew the victim was gang raped and called her a dirty whore. He was a fucking idiot that didn't think the consequences of putting something like the previous comment out there in this digital day and age. so get fisted you ginger...

1/14/13 5:25 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/
1/14/13 5:45 PM
in before 11er

cheesesteak - http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/

insert shitjustgotreal.gif here...
1/14/13 5:45 PM
jude099

Wow, this is NOT going to go well for whomever posted THAT. whether or not she is a whore, you're not going to win that one, buddy.

1/14/13 5:55 PM
tbarchard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what all his business seminars will be like. Could you actually look at this man and respect him?
1/14/13 6:42 PM
Drugs_Delaney
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

posted by a webmaster/mod from the forum Phildo the dildo added his intelligent defense of LI and his SEO brilliance.

The Lloyd Irvin thread has been moved out of public view as a registered member here saw the need to shop the link to the thread 'net wide. A remark such as made by Phil Proctor in that thread, is sure to generate quite a bit of anger. That in turn I'm sure will drive up membership here on the forum but not in any way I find positive.

Personally I found Phil's remark incredibly tasteless, even if the facts of the incident were to favor Irvin's version of the story. However, just because Phil fucked up doesn't mean he's a fuck-up, and there are dozens of established forum members who have met and trained with him that speak well of him as a trainer and a person.

What I won't allow are people that have not contributed to this forum in any meaningful way, registering for the sole reason of dog-piling him. This is not that kind of forum and I don't accept that kind of conduct.

I have to say I'm disappointed in whoever did this. If you wanted to say something to Phil, you should have said it in the thread, not shopped it around the 'net. That's passive-aggressive and if that's how you are, you really need to find a new place to hang out.
1/14/13 6:57 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/13 6:57 PM

More appologists battenning down the hatches around their colleague like they are above the law

1/14/13 7:11 PM
effinggoof
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drugs_Delaney - posted by a webmaster/mod from the forum Phildo the dildo added his intelligent defense of LI and his SEO brilliance.

The Lloyd Irvin thread has been moved out of public view as a registered member here saw the need to shop the link to the thread 'net wide. A remark such as made by Phil Proctor in that thread, is sure to generate quite a bit of anger. That in turn I'm sure will drive up membership here on the forum but not in any way I find positive.

Personally I found Phil's remark incredibly tasteless, even if the facts of the incident were to favor Irvin's version of the story. However, just because Phil fucked up doesn't mean he's a fuck-up, and there are dozens of established forum members who have met and trained with him that speak well of him as a trainer and a person.

What I won't allow are people that have not contributed to this forum in any meaningful way, registering for the sole reason of dog-piling him. This is not that kind of forum and I don't accept that kind of conduct.

I have to say I'm disappointed in whoever did this. If you wanted to say something to Phil, you should have said it in the thread, not shopped it around the 'net. That's passive-aggressive and if that's how you are, you really need to find a new place to hang out.

I have a lot of respect for the owner of TPI and the stuff he does, and I get why he does not want any of the Lloyd Irvin shit coming to his little corner of the internet.

That being said, I wish he had let existing TPI members shit all over Proctor, because he needs to be shit on for his comments.
1/14/13 7:13 PM
T-Ham
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy - Mod sounds like a total diaperpisser. Capping the comment and posting it here brought far more light to it to a more relevant audience, so I'm personally very glad that they did it. Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post
1/14/13 7:34 PM
nogidavid
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

marcos avellan called one of his sons lloyd, and lloyd irvin is now his godfather! what a roll model to grow up with!!!

1/14/13 7:44 PM
cheesesteak

There is some info that I have seen that the man who gave Lloyd Irvin his BB in sambo is a convicted child molester also.

His name is Mark Densberger
1/14/13 8:00 PM
TFIHY
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice. Make sure you add meta-keywords and a meta-description to your site that contain the exact phrase, "lloyd irvin rape" and any other keywords you'd like to rank high for. Also, I'd add the "lloyd irvin rape" in your top h1 header that currently just says, "who is lloyd irvin?" Taking these steps will ensure the highest google ranking possible
1/14/13 8:37 PM
rcgogo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFIHY - 

Nice. Make sure you add meta-keywords and a meta-description to your site that contain the exact phrase, "lloyd irvin rape" and any other keywords you'd like to rank high for. Also, I'd add the "lloyd irvin rape" in your top h1 header that currently just says, "who is lloyd irvin?" Taking these steps will ensure the highest google ranking possible

Did you take the LI success system and seminars?
1/14/13 10:15 PM
Logan1000
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/15/13 12:08 AM
Leghound
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFIHY - 

They actually don't use the meta data that much in their algorithm these days as it's too easy to game. Inbound links seem to be far more important these days. People need to link to that site...
1/15/13 12:37 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you link to it in a Yelp review?

1/15/13 12:45 AM
Richard Tuck
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 
TFIHY - 

They actually don't use the meta data that much in their algorithm these days as it's too easy to game. Inbound links seem to be far more important these days. People need to link to that site...

People should post that link on Facebook and tweet it, I've posted it on Google Plus. It would be cool if a bluenamer could post it as a link on here as well
1/15/13 12:46 AM
nogidavid
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/15/13 8:55 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat

nogidavid -

That's the ticket

And fuck avellan too Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.