UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Funny MMA Drawings. How many can you guess?

1/15/13 5:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Loadin76
1041 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

I wish I had drawing talent. I'm only good at making shit with other peoples shit.

Sounds like a description for 2 girls one cup.

1/15/13 5:22 AM
NAzHunter
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd Phone Post
1/15/13 5:57 AM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loadin76 - 
Letibleu - 

I wish I had drawing talent. I'm only good at making shit with other peoples shit.

Sounds like a description for 2 girls one cup.

your making me eat my words

1/15/13 12:44 PM
Edelweiss
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Subscribed!!!

Cindy

BOOM! CindyO on my thread. Did you see that you made it in one of the cartoons? Phone Post
1/15/13 5:14 PM
Edelweiss
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/15/13 7:33 PM

32. "44 Gun Salute" What happened to that head's ear?

1/15/13 5:28 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great work! Phone Post
1/15/13 5:43 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol OP's stuff is amazing

1/15/13 6:29 PM
Edelweiss

Loadin76 - 

Not only are these funny as hell but they are well drawn....good shit man, I will def be subscribing

Awesome compliment! Thanks, my man.

1/15/13 6:40 PM
TripleBlue Kung-Fu Tiger
717 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/15/13 7:28 PM
Edelweiss

2JupitersTooMany - 

lol OP's stuff is amazing

Thanks, Jupes!

1/15/13 11:00 PM
Edelweiss

TripleBlue Kung-Fu Tiger - Ttt Phone Post
Thanks for the ttt. Phone Post
1/16/13 4:12 PM
Edelweiss

Lemme try to bump this through all the LI rape threads... Phone Post
1/16/13 4:30 PM
UGCTT_Song2
758 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/16/13 5:36 PM
Edelweiss

UGCTT_Song2 - Ttt Phone Post
Thanks, vtfu when I get on a comport. Phone Post
1/17/13 4:56 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meatball marinara.
1/17/13 3:08 PM
Edelweiss

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - meatball marinara.

Mmmmmm.... 

1/17/13 6:03 PM
Edelweiss

Joshua J King -

some of this is down right esotric...

...and BRILLIANT! 

YOU ARE THE GARY LARSON OF MMA

VTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFUVTFU

I always wanted to draw like gary larson, so THANK YOU!!! They are esoteric drawings, which is half the fun. Thanks for the appreciation. Vtfu. Phone Post
1/20/13 3:39 PM
Edelweiss

Life support bump

1/20/13 4:54 PM
MattBenwa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fantastic work Edelweiss!!
1/21/13 12:30 AM
Edelweiss

MattBenwa - Fantastic work Edelweiss!!
Thanks, benwa balls!!! Phone Post
1/21/13 1:01 PM
Edelweiss

fishyfish -

very nice work, Edelweiss.

would you object if folks made t-shirts with your images ?

Thanks. I have no problem with shirts being made as long as it isn't commercially or for profit (unless I made royalties ha). I think it would be hilarious actually. Phone Post
1/21/13 2:03 PM
dhughes
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss - 
fishyfish -

Thanks. I have no problem with shirts being made as long as it isn't commercially or for profit (unless I made royalties ha). I think it would be hilarious actually. Phone Post

Really great stuff. Are you familiar with Society6? You can simply upload your images there and, like magic, they will handle putting it on shirts, prints, iPhone cases, jackets, and all manner of things. They keep a percentage of the sales but it is quite fair and all you have to do is upload images.

I'm sure you will get sales from people on this alone and probably many others.

Keep it up!
1/21/13 5:11 PM
Edelweiss

dhughes -
Edelweiss - 
fishyfish -

Really great stuff. Are you familiar with Society6? You can simply upload your images there and, like magic, they will handle putting it on shirts, prints, iPhone cases, jackets, and all manner of things. They keep a percentage of the sales but it is quite fair and all you have to do is upload images.

I'm sure you will get sales from people on this alone and probably many others.

Keep it up!
This is a really cool idea. I will look into it. Hopefully, I'll post some shirts tonight...

Thank you for telling me about it. Vtfu Phone Post
1/22/13 12:02 AM
Edelweiss

Edited: 01/29/13 1:45 PM

Dhughes, thanks again for the info. I started a page on Society6. The site isn't letting me upload anymore right now, but I'll eventually get all my work up on the page. http://society6.com/Edelweiss/tshirts

If you guys like the designs, then snag one. I only get $1.62 per shirt after all the fees are taken out, so the price is low low low.

1/29/13 1:42 PM
Edelweiss

Edited: 01/29/13 1:53 PM

The shirts are American Apparel Organic Fine Jersey T-shirt, made with 100% USDA Certified Organic cotton combed for softness and comfort. Here is a sample of them. They come in a large variety of colors...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.